Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I heard there is a Led Zeppelin cover band and some other attraction." She eyed me suspiciously.

"Some other attraction huh? Do you think I'm gonna believe that you're going to drag us this far north for some other attraction? Let me check." Oh crap. Smart phones will be the end of me! She squealed.

"You so did not!!" I had. I couldn't stop giggling at the totally insane tone of her voice. I nodded; it was all I could do.

She drowned me in kisses. Yup, commuter train and PDA's be damned.

Breathless, Kara breathed, "I already love you; what does this make me?" Orgasmic? It's still early!

"We'll have dinner and go to our pavilion seats. And we'll enjoy what I trust will be a fabulous night for both of us. That's why I insisted that we stay downtown tonight. It was much easier than figuring out how to drive up here and then back to the house." Understanding dawned as I explained.

The train left on time and was as full as you'd expect. I wondered aloud how may were commuters and how many were like us and heading to the concert. It was the first train of the night that stopped at the park; I'm guessing about half were concert goers. The train ride was uneventful - for me. I was ribboned; it made the walk from work to the train lots of fun!

Blondie had the egg. She made me promise that I wouldn't take advantage and be evil with the remote. Right! That'll happen!! I swear - one day I'm gonna show up at work when she's got that thing in and buzz her from down the hall. I can imagine it too. She'll curse, get up and come look for me. I'll be in somebody's office with the door closed, laughing, as she tries to find me. I just have to figure out an 'escape route.'

"You're going to be mean to me tonight. I just know it."

"We're going to Ravinia for date night. I want this to be romantic and unforgettable. Quit whining about the egg. Besides, all I planned on doing was testing all the various speeds and settings." She turned pale. "You are such a baby!!"

The ride is about 45 minutes, more than enough time for mischief by the two of us. We both had slacks on and each of us brought sweaters just in case. I really didn't know how cold it was going to be and the park is pretty close to the lake.

Our destination was pretty far north and a good portion of the train had emptied by the time our stop came. We headed in. About the tickets. The bank I work for is a corporate sponsor. It comes in handy for a concert like this! I'd asked around and a couple others said they were going. Maybe I'd see someone I knew.

I'd made dinner reservations at the Mirabelle, which features something they call 'Chef Tables.' Think of it as an upscale buffet. There were more food choices than a human could imagine. I cracked up when I saw one of the dishes.

"Blondie look." I pointed to the card. "I'd never heard of Arugula and this is the third time we've seen it on a menu in the last two or three months." A wry smile and a shake of that blonde head.

I can't help myself. There was a tray of cheese slices along with flatbreads and baguettes. It's exactly the kind of thing I shouldn't have with all the fab meal choices and I took some. And you better not laugh - I did put most of the cheese and bread in a napkin to take home. Kara stared in disbelief. Pfft!

Between the two of us we had Caesar salad, Arugula and spinach salad, green bean Provencal, shrimp pesto penne. Kara didn't want any but I had a small helping of the Tilapia Veracruz Ana. I had to write it down too! It was delicious.

I don't want anyone to have a heart attack. Dinner wasn't too bad price wise. And it was a special night with my special gal, so I splurged a little and got a really nice California Pinot Noir that cost $115.00. DO NOT tell Kara! I wouldn't say dinner was the highlight of the night but it was very, very good!

Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham's son Jason has put together a tribute band he calls 'Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience.' They were the warm up act and they were fantastic!! Here are just a few of the songs they did: Immigrant Song, Ramble On, Whole Lotta Love, and When the Levee Breaks!! I was lovin' it!!

I'm a huge 'Heart' fan. There's a 3-CD set called 'The Essential Heart.' A lot of the tracks on it don't get a lot of air play. I think some of them are better than some of the songs that are better known. Whatever! Here's an idea of their set: What About Love, Barracuda, These Dreams, Alone (a fav), and Dreamboat Annie. They didn't play 'You're The Voice.'

Bonham and company came back and the two groups did a great 30 minute set of Zeppelin songs that included The Song Remains the Same, The Ocean, and an awesome rendition of the classic 'Stairway To Heaven,' which included a choir.

The applause just wouldn't stop. It was spine tingling. What a magnificent night!! The sweaters kept us warm as we walked back to the train platform, jabbering away about the food, the music and my cheese. Yes, my cheese!

"I can not believe you did that, baby. You're such a nut." It's hard to pout when you're holding your honey's hand. I managed.

"Fine, then you can't have any on the train." That was real mature Lissy! Major eyeroll from blondie who, as we all know, leads the league in mature.

"Fine, if I can't have any of your cheese (!!!) you can't have any of me later." She did it again!!! And I did it again. I laughed and laughed and laughed. We had to walk. The train leaves a little past 10pm and there isn't another one for an hour. The Metra site says they'll wait but who knows how long.

I kissed her and said, "You are the most precious knucklehead I've ever met, Kara Ann! I love you so much and I'm gonna fuck you within an inch of sanity when we get home."

She shivered.

I did. *** It took us a while to wake up and get moving Tuesday. I really dragged through the day. We stopped at a coffee shop and had some really icky egg thing and very good coffee. It's never fun saying goodbye but today we were both a little misty eyed. The walk to my work did me some good though. It gave me time to clear my head a little. And then there are the lovelies wandering in a daze, like me, looking lovely, like my lovely blonde.

I daydreamed about last night as I walked.

Both of us were tired and desperately horny when we got to your place. The cab driver had not been happy about the short ride or having two lesbians in his cab. I won't tell you the cab number but it's been reported.

The slow elevator ride was sweet torture as we almost stripped each other bare. The way Kara shivered when the door opened led me to wonder if she wished I had. As it was our clothes were askew. There was no reason to fix them. They were gone in a flash when we got inside the door. My honey turned me to face it, put a knee between my legs, lifted it, pulled my hair and buried her mouth and teeth in my neck. My god it was sexy.

She left me gasping, desperate for release, and whispered in my ear. "Stay here, just like this, until I'm finished in the bathroom." If I was a faucet before, her fingers, breath in my ear and those words opened the floodgates. I moaned my acquiescence.

I heard footsteps as she headed to our bedroom, waited, then headed to do what I needed to. I peed and wiped ever so carefully. Washing was no better. I put both hands on the counter to steady myself and my breathing.

Any guesses why I needed to make a stop in the ladies when I got to work.

When I finally got settled I sent you a text.

Me: Walking toward the bedroom, hearing the squishy sounds, knowing what you were doing was one thing. Seeing you on the bed like you were... did you see my legs buckle? You: My eyes were closed until you moaned. You were shaking. Do you remember me holding you while you came? Me: Vaguely. I remember falling on the bed. Had you cum yet? You: LOL. Almost! You beat me to it. Me: (blush) What I remember was your grays when you looked at me and asked, "Happy to see me baby?" You: I kissed you. Me: Mm hmm! I melted! Then you bit my lip, winked, and worked your way, slowly, down to kitty! You: Did you like? Me: Did I not scream loud enough? You: ROFL! ILU! C U L8R! Me: MUAH!

We met outside your bank, kissed, and walked hand in hand to the train. We picked up where the texts left off.

"You left out some details." You did too.

"You growled; do you remember what you said?" You blushed. I'm guessing that means you do. You nodded.

"I believe I have a pussy to eat." Mm hmm. Bright red looks good on a blonde!! Let the record show!

"Are you asking or telling, lover." You looked confused. "Here? On the sidewalk? Really?"

"Why do I let you do this to me, Lissy?" I couldn't stop laughing. "And then you laugh at me."

Okay; you read my laughter totally wrong!! I can't let that ride. I stopped, pulled you to me and looked in those eyes.

"Kara, you're so irresistibly cute, so precious, that I can't help but giggle when you do the wonderfully silly things you do." I kissed you. There were catcalls, some of them disgusting. Fuck 'em; I love my woman! "Let's get home blondie."

The train ride was interesting.

"I couldn't help but replay last night after we said goodbye this morning." I leaned in and whispered, "I needed to make a stop before my day started. How about you?" You shuddered and nodded.

"Are you close?" Kara groaned and buried her face in my shoulder. "I will if you want me to." You shivered.

"Or I can wait till we get home." Oh fuck! That bite is gonna leave a mark!

We were in the first seat, facing the door, so I slipped my fingers inside your panties.

"Is this what you need?" A moan was my answer.

"Do you want me to take you all the way or wait till we get home?" A nod. My delectable, adorable blonde.

We had to be some kind of careful. Your head rested on my shoulder and my fingers teased her pussy. I'd held off using my thumb until you were ready to tip into your orgasm.

A few minutes later came, "Please baby!" The words came in a panted gasp. It seems it was time!

I did my best to push my fingers as far as I could, sliding in and out of the wet furnace that clutched at them. I used the pad of my thumb and rubbed small circles on your pearl. I felt you tense; your hips jerked, you pushed up off the seat and groaned as you shook.

You were leaking. You clenched and held my fingers as you moaned in the grip of it. I could feel you jerk; your breaths came in short pants. I desperately wanted to get on my knees and make use of my mouth and tongue. The taste of your essence has always driven me crazy, but this was not the time for that kind of display.

Given the circumstances, I did the best I could to draw out your pleasure. You slumped against the window when it left you. Bitch! Use me to cum and then fall away from me huh? I giggled at the thought. Your eyes opened.

"That was beautiful, Kara. Fucking sexy too!" Your eyes were hazy and wild. Your smile was sloppy and gorgeous.

"Yeah it was," you croaked. We both giggled at the sound of your voice. Hmm!

"Need some moisture for that parched throat?" Hooded eyes in a damp blonde head nodded. You groaned as I slipped my fingers from you. I lifted them to your lips. You used both hands and took them whole in your mouth. Your eyes grinned at me. They just did, okay!! It was the most obscene, most lascivious, most erotic thing either one of us had done ... well, since Saturday in the back seat of my car.

When you finally gave back my fingers I kissed you and looked out the window. The train had stopped. Oh my god, it was our station!! In a panic, we put you back together and ran to the door. I screamed as the doors started to close. You were right behind me; I held it so you could get out. Passengers were milling about; some were waiting for rides, others heading to the parking lot. They looked at us as we laughed like the fools we are. Apparently women holding their sides as they laugh didn't warrant much more than a glance. Whatever people!

First thing I said when we got in the car was, "Take off your bra and panties and give them to me." Kara never batted an eye. "We're going out to dinner; we may go to Macy's and get those anklets... if you're good." Blondie eyed me as she did as she was told.

"What do I have to do to be good?" Blondes! I love her though. She caught it and laughed. She really is adorable!

"I could say just be yourself." Kara was still laughing. "Hey blondie, we're in the train station parking lot and your blouse and bra are off. You may want to stop laughing and pull the blouse together. And get those panties off." She lifted off the seat and peeled her panties down and off. The blouse remained open. Fine! I started the car and backed out of the spot, watching for traffic. Goofball still hadn't pulled the blouse over her shoulders or pulled it together.

"Figure you'll take advantage of my directions and get a good buzz goin' eh?" The smile spoke volumes.

"Where are we going for dinner?" I had a thought and smiled.

"What do you have a taste for?" Gorgeous looked at me and giggled when she saw me wiggle my eyebrows.

"Do you ever wonder if other couples are like us? I mean... we're so silly!" Oh it's so true!

"I'll tell ya lover... I sure hope so. Being silly with you is something that's so much a part of us as a couple that I..." I had to stop and think for a moment. "I honestly can't imagine us being any other way."

"I almost hate to ask but I have to. Were the two of you like that?" I shivered.

"No!" I didn't scream it but it came out a lot stronger than I'd intended. I squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry, Kara."

"Oh stop, will ya?" My honey shook her head. "Finish the thought!" I don't want to but okay.

"We started out fine but it got ugly early and often. When you're with someone like that you walk on eggshells, never knowing what's going to be the thing that sets him off." I pulled into the parking lot. My appetite was gone.

"Sometimes it felt like he made up reasons to hit me." The tears started. I hate that I cry when I get angry thinking of him. I looked at you. "He punched me in the stomach when I was pregnant with Rachel." Kara flinched as if I'd hit her. I nodded. "He was furious that I'd gotten pregnant. Like it was my fault. I was on fucking birth control!" I giggled at the absurdity of what I'd said. Kara sat in stony silence. "What?"

"He's dead. Why didn't you divorce him?" I felt myself getting angry.

"Why do you think I was so angry? I was in grad school, looking forward to going back to work. It set everything back. All my plans went up in smoke. Rachel is gorgeous and fabulous. I'm so glad she was born but she messed up my plans."

"How come you're just telling me all this shit now?" I growled.

"Simple; I don't like talking about it. Not even to you, Kara. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if that makes sense. Bette has tried to get me to talk about it without a great deal of success." Blue eyes rolled at the mention of thatr name. I get it. "I'm angry, Kara. I've been angry for a long time. I'm angry with him. I'm angry with me. I'm angry okay?"

I turned the car on, backed up way too fast, and sped out of the parking lot. I headed for home and changed my mind. I made a left turn and headed for my destination. Kara had no idea where I was going until she saw the train station.

"What are you doing, Lissy?"

I never looked at her. "Get on the train and go home. I want to be alone." My voice was cold.

"NO!" Your voice bounced around the confines of the car. "You will NOT do this to me, to us! I will not have it!" I shivered. "We're a couple, goddamn you!!" I felt tears start. "For better or for worse! I take that shit seriously, lady." I couldn't stop the tears. "You can't just push me away whenever you want." Kara turned me so I was looking at her. "I won't let you do this. You dragged me into this thing. I'm here. Take me home so we can talk." I did what she asked.

Blondie made sandwiches and cut pickles and scrounged and found potato chips. She glared when I poured wine. Fine! I got Sierra Mist and poured her a glass. We ate and talked.

Look, I'm sorry okay. This is our story but there's only so much I'm willing to share. And my life with Dylan, at least this part of it, isn't something I want to go into too much detail about. Bette knows and now Kara knows. That's it.

** August 1st **

We had dinner with June and Rachel Thursday evening. Burgers and store bought potato salad were the fare. It was great seeing them both. They sat as close as two chairs allowed.

"How's work, honey?"

"Great Mom! I'm getting a buzz that there may be a real job some time soon." She stole a glance at her star struck lover. "We're both pretty excited about it. This one is waitressing and I'm bartending when I can downtown. It's not much but it's something. When are the two of you going to Michigan?" I laughed. I didn't remembered talking about it to them.

"We really hadn't set a firm date." I looked at Kara, who had an eyebrow raised. "Um, I think we'll be discussing that later." Everyone laughed. I leaned and kissed my girl. "Yes dear; I'll make some calls tomorrow." She patted my hand.

"That's a good pet!" I felt myself blush. Fuck! My kid and her kid couldn't stop laughing.

"Pet? Oh god, that's so funny. That's what Honey calls Kim." I'd forgotten about them and her sister. What were their names again?

"Do you see them often?" One looked at the other, who shrugged.

"No not really. We've all graduated and pretty much gone our separate ways. That's why it was so funny that you saw them at the grocery store that time. Why?" Oh geez.

"Oh I have no idea. I think it was just curiosity." I shrugged.

Blondie asked, "Anything new on either of you selling your houses?" Kara answered.

"I have a meeting with my realtor Saturday morning. She wants me to sign a contract for the listing and go over some other details." She looked at me. "Anything going on with you?" I shrugged.

"Nothing you don't already know about." Skeptical blue eyes weren't buying it.

"What? I haven't heard anything new. You'd know if I had." The look meant we'd be talking about it later.

"Mom, you heard anything more from JR and Andi?" This again?

"Nope; have you been talking to your sister?" Rach looked at June with a smile.

"She called and ragged about you not being more aggressive with the two of them. She told me what you said. I told her I thought it was the right thing to do." June poked her in the ribs. "What?" There was a look that passed between them. "Oh all right; I didn't tell Jenna cuz I don't want to upset her, but I don't think they're going to be together much longer."

I'd like to be able to report that I was shocked. Upset yes, but not completely shocked. I nodded and took a deep breath. All three of them were looking at me.

"I hope it's doesn't come to that, but I can't say your feelings are without basis." I looked at my... Kara. "Was that too shrinky?" She glared. "Now what?"

"Must you bring her up?"

"I didn't! I was just asking... oh never mind! Sheesh." Two pairs of eyes looked from one of us to the other. "You tell 'em then." I was getting tired of Kara being pissy about Bette. And I wasn't sure she wasn't right feeling like she did.

"The therapist your Mom WAS seeing kissed her." I caught the emphasis. The other two looked at each other and me.

"Therapist... Mom?" Yeah okay, I suppose my kid might be worried she caused her mother to need therapy. Far from it.

"Yes honey; it's mostly about your... me and Dy... I go because of... well mostly anyway... my marriage. Sorry that came out so stupidly. So yeah, anyway, there's stuff I need to talk about for my emotional well being."

123456...8