All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 01'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
indigodragonindigodragonabout 18 years ago
true romance

well don. that was a great first chapter. very tender moments with the mom and her son. good to see that no matter what happened to his mom, he's gonna be there for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Back!

AngeloMichael,

I have to say you're one of the few, truly best writers here in this forum (this forum is also a unique one, in that they allow neither pop-ups nor sex with youth under 18 [is cannibalism allowed?]).

I have not read this second installment, but I'm sure I will relish it, if it is anywhere close to the quality of your first part.

The one thing --- in addition to the romantic but obviously taboo sex between Colin and Ailen --- that I thought you never dealt with, in a satisfying way, was the Colin's girlfriend decided to drop him and get hitched up with Colin's cousin, whom everyone, inclcuding the girl, knew to be a womanizing young man (who will go on to womanize more in the future, because he knows women make it so easily possible for him to do so).

Obviously, we/you could argue that if that didn't happen, then there would have been little or no chance to develop the story as it eventually unfolded (but I think that is begging the question; that's an excuse and a bad one (if an author were to say that)!

On the other hand (I hope this makes sense), I really wanted something inopportune to happen to people like that girl and the cousin; I can't stand to see good men and women who love deeply being thrashed, emotionally, like that. Not evil or bad, just someting "inopportune," so as to "teach" us/them something about the notion of "reaping what you sowed",,,

Of course, the "impact" would naturally lessen --- would not be as satisfying --- if you, the author, decided to "punish" the "bad guys" in such a way as to make them so bad, so deviant, we don't feel any twisted sympathy for them.

That is to say, we feel "good" --- in the most satisfying, most twisted way --- ONLY if we know there's still some humanity to the "bad guys" and they are able to feel the deep pain they inflicted upon others, who happened to loved them deeply before being maliciously hurt,,,

Anyway, however you write it, I'm sure it'd be as good as the first installment, which is truly a taboo and a romance. Most people can write on most genre; but it takes a skilled writer and a good story teller to put together a beautifully like you do, even if the genre is on incest.

Just don't make the 3rd installment come out in 2009! Some of us may die already by then and we would have missed a good story by you! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Truly beautiful...

...love story, beautifully written.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Good sex. Loving the tenderness and love flowing between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'd give that 50 stars if i could. Very beautiful story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Based on a lifelong relationship, an incestuous love between equals cannot be surpassed. This is one of the most sensual, intimate, and passionate love stories between two people, regardless of relationship. I have ever read. The author should be extremely proud of his ability to write. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

jesus christ how many times are they going to say i love you. they have sex and say it like 50 times gets so damn annoying. the writing isnt even taht good either ima have to call it quits here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous