All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 08'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kilcannonkilcannonalmost 18 years ago
Do some writers not trust their readers?

Here is one of my favorite authors, I love this story line. But my question is why do some authors here feel unwilling to trust the complete story to its reader? Does Literotica chop them up? Are authors writing the story as they go? Or are they putting their finger in the air and submitting the story according to popular opinion?

I do not know about some here, but I do not go to Barnes and Noble and purchase a story chapter by chapter

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelalmost 18 years agoAuthor
<<<<<<Abstaining because it's my story.

"Knock, Knock?"

"Who's there?"

"Cornflakes."

"Cornflakes who?"

"Can't tell ya til tomorrow cause it's a cereal."

"I do not know about some here, but I do not go to Barnes and Noble and purchase a story chapter by chapter"

Key word there is "purchase". ;o)

Thanks all the same, every person's feedback means a lot to me no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i agree with kilcannon,it take away from story

when a story is chopped up it takes away from the story.in this story the author has make a hold school afraid of a kid.its' getting stupid now.and the prolonging of the end sucks.how long do you let this kid get away with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To Author

AngeloMichael,

This has been one of my favorite "love stories," the theme/genre notwithstanding (or perhaps it is because of the taboo-ness of it?, who knows!)

And I am glad you've made it (pointed it out, that is) available in a different forum, so that I've been able to get a glimpse up to chapter 12.

But, indeed, this is precisely why I SYMPATHIZE with your other readers, here in Literotica, that you should really just submit whatever you have ALREADY posted elsewhere.

It is an extremely well written, enjoyable fantasy, and since you've already told SOME of your faithful readers to read much more material elsewhere, I feel --- as you can see, I'm a very honest person! ;o) --- that you "owe" your faithful readers to ALSO make whatever you've already posted, again, elsewhere, available here!

(How about that, y'all?, a reader have the galls to demand that an author immediately post his/her hard work, in bulk! ;o)

Anyway, as I've already said to you, via Email, BEFORE I even knew of what you had by then (you likely have written more chapters passed chapter twelve by now?) ---- the story is highly endearing, enjoyable, because there's so much to lose on Colin and his mother's part.

To me, the other characters --- from Seth to what was the girl's name, the one who ditched Colin to run over to give her virginity to Seth, like a girl during puppy-love, only to be told a few weeks later that since he's now gotten her precious virginity, that she's free to return to Colin, with his full knowledge of what had happened, what was her name?, anyway --- to me, the other characters are just background props (not saying they're not "developed" as characters by the author, no!), as vehicles, for the main characters, the main story, of Colin and Aileen.

Even if you don't bother telling me about them, I wont' say one bad thing about you!, because the story would still hold my interest. It is the RELATIONSHIP between Colin and Aileen, or, rather, it is what COULD HAPPEN, "in real life," to Colin and Aileen, that interest me the most.

E.g.: will they get caught and be humilated/shunned, for which they have to move far away from they are now, to be happy? but if not, how much more "loving" can two people have, or sustain, given that they have always depend on each other for love and comfort, before becoming sexually intimate with each other.

Colin's just a boy; but Aileen sounds like a rather fragil creature; a very loving but also very fragil character, as I understand her, as you portrayed her so far,,,

Now, obviously, you have written the story in a more serious manner --- as opposed to others who have done with a certain of their tongue in their cheek --- so dialogues such as, "Colin and Aileen decided to come out of the close and get married and hold hands in public, letting every one know they're mother and son and are also married to each other" will not do,,,,

Anyway, rambling, digressing thoughts on a good story. But, again, please consider giving it to your faithful audience here in Literotica full, of what you've posted elsewhere, that is,,, But it goes without saying you are the creator of the story and since we get it free --- unlike when we go to Barnes and Nobles --- it is up to you to apportionate it out! But, please, just consider what we faithful readers are saying as well! ;o)

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Re: Posting of AMOB

Two and a half years ago I made a promise to readers that if I ever posted another excessively long story I would do it in separate chapters so it would be easier to read.

I am keeping that promise with this story (another I'm working on I will probably post all together even though it will be about the size of AMOT or SB, I just can't see that one divided up). The reason I am posting the story in increments, I don't want to take the chance of chapters being posted out of order.

Everytime one chapter is approved by the good people of Literotica.com, I immediately submit another one. This averages out to a new chapter every 6 or 7 days.

If anyone wishes to read this story up to chapter 12 all they have to do is email me with a request and I will gladly tell them how to do that.

I'm still working on the final four chapters of this story, and then I have to begin work on "A Matter of Time" to conclude the "A Series of Matters" Saga, however real life concerns intrude on my writing schedule more often than not of late. Believe me I feel a strong responsibility towards my readers to get this series DONE and I am doing so in the best way I can. Yes I will submit other stories while I'm still working on this series, but it is something I need to do as a writer to keep my inspiration flowing.

I rely on the patience and good will of my readers, who I consider my friends, to understand this and not give up on me. I'm REALLY going to rely on you at the end of Betrayal to keep the faith as we move into "A Matter of Time". I'm doing my sincere best.

Thank you all,

AngeloMichael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Serial seduction

I've only recently discovered AMOB and am slowly working my way through it - I've now read AMOT and the first two parts of AMOB. I did however look at the comments on the most recent part and see that some of your readers want you to post this as a complete story. I just wanted to say that I don't agree with them: your writing is so intense, especially in the depiction of Colin and Aileen's mutual love (and of course their hot sex!), that I need to read it slowly and carefully and take one section at a time - it's like taking time savouring different courses at a really good meal, rather than bolting down a giant burger!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Another no sex chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

This chapter was rated "hot" with a 4.56 average score out of 5 possible stars. How can a chapter that has zero sex in it be called "hot"??? I don't get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous