A Matter of Perspective Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, now unable to stave off the tears which began to form in her eyes.

"Very well, you may begin," ordered Libby.

Slowly experimenting with the necessary muscles, Lenora soon found the coordination necessary to push her anus in out and continued to do so several more times until Libby gave her permission to stop.

"That was very good, Lenora," praised Libby, very good indeed, but if you don't stop that stupid blubbering, I'm going to beat that cute little ass hole of yours with a bakers spoon until you beg to die."

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora.

"Her skin is so smooth," announced The Lady Harrington, somewhat unexpectedly, "Are there very many women who have no hair on their pussy?"

"It's very rare," Abigail informed her, "but with an acute sensitivity born of long experience, she immediately recognized a tone in The Lady Harrington's voice that told her the question was not an innocent one, even though she herself probably wasn't aware of it. Sensing an opportunity to ingratiate herself with the royal woman, she extended the appropriate invitation, "Perhaps you would like to touch it?

"Perhaps I should," The Lady Harrington softly agreed, "Since I'm going to be assisting you with her training."

"I think it would be most appropriate," agreed Libby, enthusiastically."

"Might I suggest the honey oil," Abigail continued, realizing it would be best if The Lady Harrington was offered some guidance, "There is some in the bag at the end of the couch. I will get it for you."

Retrieving the small bottle of oil as Lenora inwardly cringed at the thought of another assault on her pussy, Abigail carefully instructed The Lady Harrington on the finer points of how to go about seeking her own pleasure.

"Just put some oil in your palm and turn your hand upside down... that's it... now, just rub it in from front to back," instructed Abigail, as Lenora felt the third hand of the day begin rubbing her pussy.

Now knowing for certain that the true nature of the situation was one in which The Lady Harrington was experiencing a true life transformation and that feelings she heretofore wasn't even aware of having were now guiding her actions, Abigail discretely facilitated her pleasure quickly and efficiently.

Ringing the small service bell, Abigail ordered some tea and she and Libby and Bailey occasionally exchanged knowing glances as The Lady Harrington went about the business of seeking her newfound pleasure.

For The Lady Harrington's part, she quickly escalated past simply feeling Lenora's pussy to taking charge of her completely.

Almost in a trance and certainly in a new little world of her own, she began by ordering Lenora to resume the position on her hands and knees in the center of the platform, affording her complete access and room to maneuver.

As the other women casually engaged in polite conversation and pretended not to be paying any particular attention, they each, however, remained astutely aware as the drama played out before them.

"Lenora, My Dear," The Lady Harrington whispered softly, as her first order of business, "I assure you that you are doing everything correctly, however, I want you to do something further for me. I want you to spread your knees further apart... further... that's it... now I want you to adjust your posture according to my fingers."

"Yes, Mam," Lenora dutifully answered, suspiciously.

"Very good," assured The Lady Harrington, as she placed one first finger in the small of Lenora's back and the other first finger under her chin.

Simultaneously pushing down with one finger and up with the other, The Lady Harrington soon had Lenora's back deeply arched and her head pointing almost straight up toward the ceiling.

Having guided her to her new and even more submissive posture, The Lady Harrington began to work her way around Lenora's body, caressing her legs and back and kissing her all over as she continually complimented her on the beauty of her skin and body.

Her gently treatment, however, did not extend to Lenora's breasts. Giving each one its turn as she came to it, she would tightly secure the big nipple between a finger and thumb and pull it toward her until the whole breast was painfully extended as far out from Lenora's body as it would go her before using her other hand to squeeze and rub it, forcing Lenora to a cadence of soft whimpers with the pain of it for the five minutes or more that she spent with each one.

It was Lenora's pussy and ass, however, which The Lady Harrington explored in earnest, spending more than a quarter of an hour penetrating her deeply with her finger and rubbing her clitoris rather vigorously, pausing only occasionally to indulge herself in another newly discovered object of her fascination as she would run her middle finger up and down the length of the crack of Lenora's ass over and over, commenting on how much she liked the feel of the thick hair therein.

Worst of all for Lenora, she was also forced to participate as The Lady Harrington also insisted upon her own private conversation with the new object of her infatuation.

"Lenora, my dear, I do so love your pussy."

"Thank you, Mam," responded Lenora, as she knew she must, but also with some difficulty as the overall severity of her position was causing her a good deal of discomfort and the extension of her neck as she tilted her head back as far as it could go made it hard to speak.

"Do you enjoy sex, My Dear?" asked The Lady Harrington.

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, now aware that something was going on that no one had planned and that she must be very careful and pliable.

"Very much, or just a little?" asked The Lady Harrington.

"Very much, Mam," answered Lenora.

Indulging herself for another ten minutes or so, The Lady Harrington next released Lenora from her position and bade her simply lay on her back, but continued with her pleasure as she took Lenora's head in her hands and brought their lips together.

Kissing her lightly a few times and stroking her cheeks, The Lady Harrington again found Lenora's breasts and began fondling them anew as she once again put their lips together and this time thrust her tongue deep into Lenora's mouth.

Knowing how terrible the consequences would be if she disappointed or offended this royal woman, Lenora exercised her only option and wrapped her arms around the obviously infatuated woman the same as she would have a male lover, returning her kisses, sharing her tongue with her and spreading her legs appropriately as The Lady Harrington's hand also found its way back into her pussy.

Thus spending another quarter hour acting as if she had somehow fallen madly in love, Lenora was soon delivered another horror, as The Lady Harrington issued an impossible demand.

"Lenora, I want you to come to yourself for me now and I want you to do it by yourself," announced The Lady Harrington, "You know what I mean, don't you?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, as The Lady Harrington ceased kissing her and simply propped herself up on one elbow and gave her last command for the moment.

"And I don't want you to close your eyes. Keep them open. Keep your eyes open at all times and don't try to fool me about coming to yourself. If you fail in either one of these endeavors, I will give you three demerits and I will send for the switch and administer them myself, right here and now. I also want you to tell me when you are about to come to yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam," replied Lenora, fearfully, knowing this royal lady had fallen fervently into her own little sexual escapade and, therefore, had to be humored and obeyed at all costs.

Not at all knowing if she could possibly do as she had been ordered, Lenora reached for her pussy, but was quickly interrupted as all the other ladies suddenly forsook their previous activities and moved to sit on the platform surrounding her on each side and offering her their encouragement.

"You can do it, Lenora," encouraged Abigail, taking the lead, "I know you can."

"Of course you can, My Dear," offered Libby, "Just concentrate and focus."

"It's just coming to yourself," offered Bailey, speaking for the first time, "It's quite a natural thing and nothing we haven't all seen before. We are all your friends. We just want you to share this part of yourself with us."

Feeling none the better for the encouragement, Lenora once more reached for her pussy and after anchoring her heels in the padding of the platform, began to fondle herself, grateful that she indeed was a strongly sexual woman and, especially since the death of her husband, did often enjoy pleasuring herself.

There were two things about it, however, that Lenora, still disliked almost unto death. The first was that she was going to have to share herself so intimately with another woman in the company of other women, but the other lay in her own individual way of expressing herself sexually.

Specifically, Lenora knew that she didn't vocalize in the same way other women did during sex, or at least that is what her husband, who had been much more experienced than she before their marriage had always told her and had teased her about accordingly.

"You're the only woman I ever met who can grunt, growl, moan and groan all at the same time," had had often laughed as he teased her.

Having never thought much about it before he had brought it up, Lenora came to understand that while other women whimpered and squealed and even screamed, she always expressed herself only in the lower register and with a much more guttural style.

She had never really minded or cared one way or the other before, but now, in the company of these royal women, like her hairy armpits and legs before Bailey had insisted she shave them, it seemed to emphasize her stature as a lowly and simple peasant, naturally devoid of any of the finer graces.

No amount of self-realization was of any comfort at the moment, however, as she had no alternative but to masturbate for this royal woman and she knew she would have to do it for real.

Placing her right middle finger on her clitoris just below where the triangle of her pubic hair pubic hair ended, Lenora began the familiar circular motion she always preferred along with the occasional slow stroke along the entirety of its length until it slowly became engorged and thus substantially exceeded its already larger than normal size.

Concentrating as best she could, Lenora faced another moment of supreme embarrassment as she did as she knew she must and began using the fingers on her left hand to massage the big oval of her entrance and occasionally penetrate herself with her other middle finger in a rhythmic manner.

Suffering through the first few minutes of this prelude, the true horror of this new humiliation soon began for Lenora as she was indeed able to establish a certain amount of arousal and the first small grunt forced itself from her throat for all to hear, followed by a small groan and thereafter, a steady progression of each in a steady progression of increasing volume.

Thinking things could not possibly get any worse, Lenora was quickly proven wrong as she discovered that she could utilize the sounds she was making to focus and thereby escalate her arousal. Thus she was forced to begin announcing her pleasure much past that which she would have done had she been alone and soon found herself loudly grunting and groaning and growling as she dug her heels into the platform and humped her hips and used both hands to vigorously masturbate for the practical strangers surrounding her.

Finally able to build and establish a high level of arousal after almost another ten minutes of effort, Lenora still wasn't sure she would be able to "come to herself" as The Lady Harrington had phrased it until the wise and experienced Abigail came to her rescue, albeit in a strange and totally unexpected way.

"Say, pussy," Lenora, commanded Abigail, authoritatively, but kindly, "Come on, you can do it. Say pussy."

"PUSSY!!" Lenora suddenly shouted out loudly, but in doing so found the reason behind Abigail's command as she realized the loud vocalization allowed her to find the final focus she needed to accomplish her goal.

Now adding the occasional extra loud outburst to the various other exaggerated sounds she was making, Lenora continued the vigorous application of physical stimulation to her pussy for most of the next five minutes while the four women surrounding her were treated to a very fine exhibition until, with one last loud groan, Lenora raised her hips up off the padded platform and stroked her clitoris hard before reversing the action and lifting her legs as she spread them apart and stroked her clitoris hard and fast through a powerful orgasm, miraculously also not forgetting to make her required announcement.

"Shouting out her success with growls and groans so loud that the sound must surely have penetrated the large doors and filled the hallways, Lenora informed any with earshot that she had indeed "come to herself,' before finally collapsing limply into the padding of the platform gasping for breath.

Heaping praise upon her as she lay back exhausted, the four women took turns using a cool rag to carefully and affectionately wipe and cleanse the whole of Lenora's body as they showered her with compliments and finally helped to up to once again sit on the edge of the platform and face them.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it," declared Abigail.

Reaching for and receiving one of the wet rags from Abigail, Lenora used it to wipe one side of her neck and take a moment before giving her surprising answer.

"Bitches," declared Lenora, the tone of her voice and slight knowing smile on her face indicating she was being a good sport about what they had just made her do.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! I know!" declared Libby, very pleased with Lenora's attitude, "Aren't we though!"

"There's one more thing," declared Lenora, staring directly at The Lady Harrington in a way that left no doubt she meant what she was saying, "In the future, Lady Harrington, I can assure you that the next time you abuse my nipples like that, I'm going to break your nose."

Quite taken aback that any commoner, especially one of Lenora's status, should speak to her in such a way, The Lady Harrington was stunned to silence for a moment before her better nature found its way to the front, as well as the realization that Lenora did indeed mean what she had said, regardless of what retribution might be later reaped on her.

Once again approaching Lenora to sit beside her and take her hands in hers, the very powerful and royal woman, who just as easily could have ordered the flesh whipped from Lenora's back, issued her a sincere apology, to the complete amazement of the other women.

"I'm afraid I did get quite carried away, Lenora. I'm very sorry. It won't happen again."

"Well, that's alright, we all get carried away sometimes," offered Lenora, in acceptance,

"Of course, you realize that doesn't mean you won't still have to pose for me, nor that I'm not going to give you a good fucking from time to time as soon as I learn to do it properly, The Lady Harrington added, "I kind of have my heart set on that."

"I'm sure both of those things will happen," replied Lenora, "and as long as it's done politely I think you will find me most enthusiastic, but please be aware that I give as good as I get."

Having issued her somewhat ambiguous reply, Lenora, then clarified the statement and amazed everyone again as she simultaneously reached for The Lady Harrington's left breast.

Squeezing the somewhat diminutive breast slightly, Lenora audaciously reached behind The Lady Harrington's head, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Staring into her eyes confidently just before she gave her a long deep lingering kiss, the obviously smitten royal woman whimpered slightly and melted into the beautiful Lenora's arms for a long moment as Libby, Abigail and Bailey exchanged very pleased and knowing smiles.

"Well, moving on," continued Abigail, after The Lady Harrington had composed herself and returned to her position on the couch, "Lenora, my dear, I'm assuming you have no experience with women, sexually speaking?"

"No, Mam," answered Lenora, taking another big and long breath as she marshaled her strength for another most unpleasant ordeal.

"Well, I'm afraid there's no way to put this off any longer, my dear," announced Abigail, kindly, as she took Lenora's hands in hers "but you're going to be strong for me now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, with resignation.

"One good thing about it," assured Abigail, "If you're going to get fucked, it's best to get it from someone who's good at it, and I can assure you, I'm very good at it."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, just managing to look into Abigail's eyes and give her at least the weak smile she was looking for.

Not giving her any more time to think about it, Abigail promptly reached into a bag that had been stationed at the end of the big couch and produced a large black dildo, complete with all the necessary straps to turn a woman into a man.

"This will belong to you now, Lenora," explained Abigail, as she held it up for Lenora's close inspection, "and you are to never allow anyone to use any other. There are a million nicknames for them, but most people just call them a 'Bobby.'"

It must be boiled in water for two hours both before and immediately after each use and when it is not in use, it must be completely submerged in fresh honey at all times. You should also always dip it in honey oil just before you do use it. That will insure the silk stays very soft just like natural skin.

Both of those measures will also protect you against any infection. While you are here at the palace, this will be done for you, but thereafter, you must take care of it yourself. Do you understand?

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, her head spinning slightly at the seriousness and impact of the information.

"As you don't know about such things," continued Abigail, "I can tell you that this one has been made especially for you by one the finest craftsmen in the land and is an exact replica of His Majesty's member, which as you may or may not know, is on the rather large side.

It is made of basswood and has been covered by black silk which, since it has already been boiled, has shrunk to a tight fit. And, as you can see, it has a hinge here at the base for functional reasons. I can also assure you, it is the finest one I have ever seen. There is no doubt in my mind it will serve you well."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, now softer than ever, and with much more resignation than enthusiasm.

"Very well, then," continued Abigail, not reacting in any particular way to Lenora's state of mind and simply getting on with the business at hand, beginning with a liberal application of honey oil to the silken shaft, "I want you to assume position seven in the center of the platform. Since you are taller than I, you will have to lean back a bit so I will be able to mount you easily and correctly."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, as she assumed the position on her hands and knees while Abigail proceeded to remove her lower clothing and strap on the big black dildo, but she was also given a small caveat.

"Don't forget to keep your chin up, My Dear," reminded Abigail, "after you are mounted, you may move freely, but until then, you must always assume your positions correctly."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, her humiliation now matching her anxiety and displeasure at knowing she was going to be fucked by another woman in front of other women, but she was also offered a chance at some reward.

"Don't worry, Lenora," encouraged Abigail, "I'm not going to hurt you in any way, I'm just going to give you a good fucking, and if you come for me, I will give you a merit. That would be nice wouldn't it?"