A Matter of Perspective Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mam," answered Lenora, resolving to try, as she knew she would probably need it along the way.

"Very well, easy now, Lenora, my dear," announced Abigail, as she put the tip of the dildo at Lenora's entrance, placed her hands on each side of her pelvis for leverage and politely but firmly pushed forward in one steady motion until her large and lovely oval entrance expanded to accept its full girth and only the smallest sliver of black silk could be seen.

Knowing exactly what was going to happen and doing her best to prepare herself accordingly, Lenora still couldn't help but do what she most desperately didn't want to do and promptly issued a loud and long groan followed by an equally long one of only slightly lesser volume.

Regaining her composure after a moment, Lenora found it not to be of much benefit as she was forced to continue her vocal protestations on a continuous basis as Abigail unhesitatingly went about her business.

Taking her time, but wasting none of it, Abigail promptly set a moderate pace, making sure she delivered every inch of the black silk on every stroke while Lenora suffered the awful indignity of establishing a rhythm of her own, both with her characteristic high volume grunts and groans and also with the rhythmic swaying back and forth of her big breasts, leaving nothing to the imaginations of the three other women who sat calmly and casually on the couch watching her reveal the very last of her intimate secrets.

With nothing left to do but endure, Lenora collected her wits and slowly began to realize that this very experienced professional lesbian courtesan was being true to her word, and that word had been immensely understated. She knew she wasn't just going to get a good fucking, she was going to get a seriously thorough and thoroughly serious fucking the likes of which she had probably never before even imagined.

Unable to restrain herself from reporting the impact of practically every stroke with her loud grunts and groans, it soon became clear to Lenora that Abigail was systematically doing no less than simply fucking the hell out of her and she was beginning to enjoy it emmensely.

Stroking her relentlessly in a myriad of ways, the well versed woman quickly rendered Lenora helpless to do anything more than report the results of the relentless assault and by the time only slightly more than five minutes had passed, for the first time in her life, the beautiful Lenora had added a loud and long howl to her rather limited repertoire of sexual sounds.

Firmly in the grip and control of both Abigail and the nine inches of Basswood she was wielding with every bit as much expertise as a master artisan would wield a brush, Lenora grunted and growled and moaned and groaned and howled piteously for more than a quarter of an hour as her big breasts bounced and swayed and flopped about below her chest, every bit as helpless and humiliated as she was.

Finally driven near her limits to take any more, Lenora began to think seriously about simply begging for mercy, but as the moments went by, she slowly felt a subtle but profound change, and what had once felt overwhelming now began to feel more tolerable and as more and more time went by, tolerance transformed itself into pleasure and then even more and more pleasure until finally, pleasure was all there was and she began seek it desperately and to hope it would never stop.

Oblivious now to whom might be watching or anything else in the world for that matter, save the big black stick as it rapidly rammed home its magic message deep into her pussy, Lenora began adding her own motions, causing her big breasts to flop about even more vigorously and even the cooling effect of her own juices as they copiously oozed from her insides and dribbled down from the tip of her clitoris to the padding of the platform in one long thick sticky string couldn't tame the fire in her pussy.

Finding a new and even lower register for her vocalizations, she transformed them anew into even louder and longer grunts and growls, grinding out her pleasure with a primal determination bordering on frenzy until her orgasm thundered off the big room's walls and all four women were rendered silent for a long moment of awe.

Finally collapsing onto her elbows in exhaustion with one last long groan, Lenora too fell silent as Abigail withdrew the evil and wondrous stick from her pussy and deposited it in a bucket of water.

Not able to even move until all four women once again came to her and began to wash her with a cool cloth, Lenora allowed them to roll her onto her back and accepted their encouragements until she was once again sitting on the edge of the platform.

It was only then that once again she softly began to cry and the women once again to console her for almost another quarter hour until she had recovered herself.

"Jesus Christ!" remarked Lenora, finally and softly, with a weak smile.

"I know," replied Abigail, "Men fuck to please their dicks. Women use their dicks to please the other women. I can also happily inform you that you did indeed earn a merit."

"It was humiliating," declared Lenora, now not afraid to speak at least somewhat freely.

"I know," replied Abigail again, not denying the truth, "but you don't have to let it make you feel that way. This is your lot in life now, Lenora, and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Do all women fuck that good?" asked Lenora, with another small smile.

"Oh my no," laughed Abigail, "Only we professionals, but one good thing about it, there are several of us who work for the crown and you will be getting it from at least one of us every day from now on, at least for the next few months."

"Really?" asked Lenora, "Every day?"

"Ummm," replied Abigail, softly, but then with a bit more cheer, and just wait till my friend Giselle Dupree puts you on your back. She is French and everyone agrees she's the best."

"I can't wait," replied Lenora, sarcastically.

"Well, I think we can move on," interjected Bailey, much to Lenora's dismay.

"Very well," responded Libby, "Lenora, my dear, for the rest of the day, I am going to assign you to His Majesty's personal garden. The gardeners are working down there today and you are to assist them in whatever way they feel would be most helpful."

"I don't suppose I get to wear any clothes?" asked Lenora, hopefully.

"Lenora, my dear," replied Libby, with a little laugh, "I'm afraid you aren't going to be wearing any clothes for a long time."

"Lucky me," replied Lenora.

"Don't worry, they aren't going to fuck you," informed Libby, "We are just going to get them warmed up for tomorrow. In fact, the first thing I want you to do is walk back and forth along the main path at least twenty times. That will give them a nice treat and you an opportunity to practice showing off your breasts. In the future, you will be held to a high standard in that regard, so you must practice very diligently."

"Yes, Mam," responded Lenora, but couldn't resist inquiring about just what the gardeners were being warmed up for.

"Oh, yes, well," answered Libby, matter-of-factly, "Tomorrow you are going to suck their dicks."

"I see," replied Lenora, without enthusiasm.

"Lenora, my dear, you have sucked a few dicks in your lifetime, haven't you?" asked Libby.

"Only two," replied Lenora.

"I see," replied Libby, somewhat surprised, but also with a little laugh, "Well, after tomorrow it will be eight."

"I can't wait," responded Lenora, for the second time.

"Well, if there's nothing else," declared Libby, "I suppose you can proceed to the garden now."

"There is one thing," announced Lenora, "I was thinking I should thank Mr. Greystone... you know, for the jewelry."

"Well now, I think that is a splendid idea," agreed Libby, after getting an agreeing nod from Bailey, "I will send for him forthwith and in case you want to know, his first name is Liam."

Waiting with great anticipation to see just what Lenora had in mind and how she would handle herself, the women gave her no instructions and availed themselves of the couch as discreetly as possible when the surprised elderly gentleman entered the room.

Not knowing exactly what to expect, Greystone soon became the most surprised person in the room, although by only a little bit, as Lenora walked to meet him just inside the big doors, doing her best to bounce her breasts properly for his benefit.

"I wanted to thank you for the jewelry... and everything," offered Lenora, in a noticeably sultry voice, as she stepped up to him much closer than necessary and began to fiddle with the collar of his shirt, "You are a true gentleman."

"Thank you, and you're welcome," replied Greystone, politely, although, being very astute, he was instantly aware of Lenora's obvious overture and, of course, totally aware that she was the crown's newest courtesan, "It was a pleasure, but I would be less than a gentleman if I didn't point out that your verbal thanks are more than sufficient, you being new and all."

"I know," replied Lenora, now placing her hand at the base of his neck and stroking him softly behind the ear, "but I honestly find you attractive. I hope you don't mind. May I call you by your first name?"

"Of course I don't mind and you certainly may," replied Greystone, "and I must say I have always been convinced that a woman cannot be beautiful on the outside, lest she first be beautiful on the inside."

"Thank you so very much, Liam, I think that is the most beautiful compliment I have ever received," offered Lenora, softly, as she stepped even closer, gave him a soft kiss on the lips and made her offer explicit, "I would like to be intimate with you if you would like it as well... and if it would be appropriate, of course."

"My wife died some years ago," offered Greystone, forthrightly, "and I would indeed."

"I'm afraid we would have an audience, me being a beginner and all and still under supervision," explained Lenora, her cheek now against his and her words softly whispered in his ear.

"Fuck em," replied Greystone, with a smile as he took his moment to reach up and caress Lenora's left breast gently.

"My sentiments exactly," grinned Lenora, as she wrapped her arms around his head and let him have a couple more long moments with her breasts as she nibbled on his ear before leading him to the end of the platform and helping him undress.

Saving his underwear for last, Lenora then sat on the end of the platform as he stood over her and lowered them for him, receiving a most unexpected surprise in the process. Although diminutive in height, there was nothing at all diminutive about the kindly gentleman's dick.

Hanging proudly below his mostly grey pubic patch in the style that stood out from his body in a singular and pleasing arc, it was every bit a match for the King and then some, being noticeably thicker and at least an inch longer with the added attribute of having nary a blemish or protruding vein to mar its most pleasing complexion.

After looking up at him to offer an assuring and knowing smile, Lenora gently took his well matched testacies in her hands to fondle them for a few moments and then proceeded forthwith to insert as much of his dick as possible into her mouth and begin massaging and stroking it without reserve.

Exchanging glances of both amazement and amusement, the four women on the couch watched in fascination as both they and Lenora quickly discovered that what still looked good also still worked good, and before very long at all, was ready for some action.

Now ready to go to work herself, Lenora spent no more time in prelude and quickly coaxed the fortunate jeweler to her as she scooted to the center of the platform on her back and lifted her legs high and wide.

Guiding his dick into her pussy after he had taken a long look and settled over her, Lenora announced their coupling with her customary loud groan and began giving the most distinguished elderly gentleman her best as he returned the favor.

Proving he still had it, or at least most of it, Greystone held his ground. Offering Lenora excellent value, he promptly began stroking her vigorously and with more than a little expertise.

Quickly responding to his much more than adequate performance, Lenora soon enjoyed the pleasurable resumption of her customary grunts and groans as she pumped and flailed her legs about accordingly, sometimes lifting them high into the air and sometimes anchoring her heels to hump along with him and other times wrapping them tightly around his waist as she gave a particularly long and loud groan or growl.

Not giving any mind to who was watching or what they might be thinking, the two new lovers treated themselves to a good quarter hour of pleasure before their experience allowed them to reach a mutual conclusion, also much to their mutual satisfaction.

Not content with a simple ending, once they had both lain on their sides caressing each other and exchanging a few kisses until they had recovered, Lenora then pushed Greystone over on his back, positioned herself over him, and promptly took his dick into her mouth once again.

Stroking and licking it while holding it in one hand, she thoroughly cleaned it with her tongue and finally gave it a long kiss before once again helping Greystone dress himself and bid her a heartfelt pleasant goodbye.

"Well, I'll be damned!" declared Libby, after the women had taken more than a few long moments to digest their mutual amazement, "Lenora, my dear, you have earned yourself another merit."

"How about that, Liam," enthused The Lady Harrington, "Who would have thought."

"That little guy can still fuck and then some and who knew he was hung like that!!" added Libby, but it was left to Bailey to see further than the other three women as she issued a stern caveat.

"Lenora, my dear, to play a game with His Majesty's jealously is to play with fire."

"Why, I don't know whatever you mean," insisted Lenora, coyly, "The only game I know how to play is chess."