A Matter of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly lost connection with reality. Things came to me in short thoughts. So hard. So hot. Toes curling. Harder. I want it harder. Thank you. So safe. I feel so safe. Don't let go. Don't let me go.

I nearly sobbed aloud when I realized that I could trust him. He was being so selfless, so giving. I didn't need to worry that he'd take control. I could give myself up to him and he would have it. This time in a protective way, instead of violent or angry. My heart gave a little leap and I relaxed completely. My mind drifted back to the immediate. My body screaming, it feels so damn good!

Being turned over. Hands grasping my ass. Being pulled apart. Entering me from behind. Putting one foot on the tire. Open up. Ramming inside. So hot. I'm so hot. That's it. Touch me there. Against. My clit. Rub. Hips bucking. Yes! Please. Don't stop. Begging now. Eyes tightly shut. Closer. Almost there. Please. Please. Please.

His thrusting was hard and even. One hand rubbing my clit, the other wrapped around my breast. I couldn't hold back, and felt myself dive over a cliff. As my pussy convulsed and I gritted my teeth, I came around his hard cock, pulsating and squeezing him over and over. My hands fisted on top of the hood of the car. My eyes shut tightly as prisms of color shot through my vision. I heard a loud groan, felt one final thrust, and listened as he joined me.

Slowly floating back to reality, I listened to his rugged breathing and smiled. "Thank you. I feel fixed."

He chuckled and replied, "Any time I can be of service, Dear." As his arms circled me, pulling me close, I thought that "any time" might also be "every time" and I made a mental note to talk about that later. At the moment, I was happy to simply relax into the sanctuary I had found.

12