A Friend's Dad

Story Info
A teen wants her friends hot dad.
8.5k words
4.76
67.3k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
680 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

When I was eighteen my friend Amelia had one of the coolest dads ever. His name was Andy and he was the youngest dad out of all the dads in our group. He was thirty-eight, having fathered Amelia when he was just eighteen himself.

The summer before we all went off to University was one of constant togetherness for my friends and me. We went to the beach, held barbecues in each others back yards and threw house parties.

Amelia's dad being a single parent meant the majority of our parties were at her place. Andy worked long hours and spent the rest of the time with his single, divorced friends. Amelia always said it was like owning her own home without having to pay any bills.

But there was something else about Andy. He was gorgeous. I definitely had a teenage crush on my friends dad. I didn't feel guilty about it because I was eighteen, and I never told anyone about the crush either, and I certainly didn't expect to act on it.

In Andy's defence I will state he never flirted with me, or with any of the other girls to my knowledge. He'd talk to us and have a laugh, but he never hung around for too long, or acted like the inappropriate dad. That actually made me fancy him more.

The occasions we talked to Andy we would ask him about being a dad at eighteen. None of us could imagine being pregnant at that age. Amelia's mum was also eighteen at the time she gave birth, but when she was twenty-two, she dumped Amelia on Andy to go travelling the world with some other much older guy.

That was something else I loved about Andy. I really like masculine men with a soft heart, and who aren't afraid to wear it on their sleeves. Andy was that man. He was tall and stocky but not muscle bound. He had short dark hair with brown eyes, and he always seemed to have a happy, handsome smile on his face.

That summer I thought a lot about my friends dad. So much so he started drifting into my sexual fantasies. I hadn't long split up with my boyfriend, so perhaps I was looking for a rebound or something. Whatever it was, I was smitten around my friends hot dad. Whenever I went to Amelia's house, which was often during that summer, I made an extra effort with my hair and make-up. It was subtle of course.

Being summer also meant I could wear revealing clothes without making my feelings about Andy known. I didn't want him to come onto me. I only wanted him to notice and pay a bit more attention to me than the other girls. That was all. I wanted him to flatter me.

I knew my plan was working when one evening, three of us girls were having a drink in Amelia's back garden. We weren't drunk or getting drunk, it was just a girly chat in the sun over a couple of refreshing ciders. Andy came home from work and joined us after his shower.

My heart fluttered when he stepped out into the back garden holding a beer in a pair of shorts and a vest. His older, masculine, clean shaven, post shower look immediately had my undivided attention. Andy spoke differently compared to the younger guys we hung around with. He was mature and sensible but very funny. He spoke to us like adults and took interest in what we were doing.

In the hope that my friends dad might be home that day, I'd purposely chosen a summer skirt and a crop top. I have large breasts, but so did one of the other girls, so my appearance wasn't inappropriate. It was, however, deliberate. I felt vindicated when he made an appearance and decided to join us. It filled me with excitement and a positive nervous energy.

Sitting in a close circle on chairs, Andy joined us by sitting next to his daughter. That put him directly across from me. He smiled at us all and asked how things were going. We all answered and a conversation involving Andy ensued. Throughout the conversation I noticed he was constantly glancing at me. Although, that might have been because he was noticing me constantly glancing at him. Either way, we were looking at each other and smiling.

The cider was having a slight effect on me, but Andy was having more of one, and he was too experienced around women not to notice. I had that shy girly smile going on, and at one point I even twirled a few strands of hair with my fingers when we were all listening to a funny story he was sharing with us.

In his presence I became gooey, especially between my legs and inside my knickers. Andy would now and again look me up and down. My legs were tight together, so he couldn't see up my skirt, but I really wanted to part my young thighs to give him a peek. That would have been too obvious to everyone else though, plus I wasn't that kind of girl anyway.

When my friends dad finished his beer, and excused himself, I was the only one saddened he wasn't staying for another. I realised how horny I was when I went to the toilet for a pee. My knickers were soaked through with my arousal. I bit down on my lower lip and relieved the sexual excitement right there and then on the toilet.

Closing my eyes, I tried to be as quiet as possible whilst rubbing my swollen clit. With my skirt up around my waist and my knickers down around my ankles, I frantically rubbed out a much-needed orgasm. It was so intense I felt dizzy for a few minutes after it. I then felt guilty when I returned to the girls, but at least I could stop thinking about my friends dad and relax.

The following evening I was back round there again. This time in a short, low-cut dress. Five of us had congregated at Amelia's house before catching a taxi into town for drinks. Going out like that was new to us because we'd all recently turned eighteen. We'd dressed up for plenty of parties and functions in our teens, obviously, but proper bars and clubs was all new and exciting to us.

Andy was there, but he was preoccupied with his friend. They were in the kitchen drinking beers before going out themselves. That put a bit of a dampener on things, especially when his friend was checking me out more than Andy was.

Us girls were mostly upstairs in Amelia's bedroom, but I made plenty of excuses to go downstairs, where Andy's friend made every attempt to talk to me. He was friendly and polite, but his attention was heavily focussed on my cleavage. I tried to grab Andy's attention a few times without making it too obvious, but he remained distant while his friend tried his best to flirt with me.

"She wants you, Andy-boy!" his friend chuckled, thinking I was out of ear shot when I left the kitchen. I paused, curious to listen in.

"She's the same age as my daughter! Behave yourself, man!" Andy responded.

"I'm telling you, mate, she wants you. Did you see the way she kept smiling at you with those big tits pushed out?"

"You think with your pecker too much. Louise is a good girl and a good friend to Amelia."

"So you wouldn't fuck her if she offered it up to you? Imagine having your hands on those tits while she's bouncing on your cock!"

"Watch it! Jesus! One of them might hear you."

"Sorry, but come on, Andy. Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck the hell out of Louise if you could? The tits on her! I'd fuck her in a heartbeat!"

"That's enough. She's my daughters friend."

"Fair enough. Sorry, mate."

I quietly walked back upstairs feeling flustered. I'd never heard anyone talk about me like that before. The fact Andy shut his friend down so quickly made my heart flutter. His friends observation was correct, but did Andy notice? I'm not sure how I'd have felt if I did overhear Andy say he'd love to fuck me. A mixture of emotions probably.

That night I ended up back at Amelia's house. Our friend Freya was supposed to share a taxi home with me, but she decided to have a one-night stand instead. Insisting I don't go in a taxi alone, Amelia had me call my parents and tell them I was staying at her house.

I genuinely wasn't thinking about Andy when I got back to Amelia's. I was drunk and my feet were killing from dancing in heels all night, but then I couldn't stop thinking about my friends dad when we found him watching TV.

Andy was alone and I couldn't tell if he was drunk. He certainly wasn't drunk-drunk. Amelia explained the situation to her dad and he was cool with it, even offering to sleep on the sofa so Amelia could have his bed, while I took hers. We were so ready for sleep we agreed, instead of faffing around with making up a bed on her floor.

Inside my friends bedroom I slipped out of the dress and into a pair of pyjamas I borrowed from Amelia. The top was baggy for her but it was too tight for me around the chest. It looked a size too small.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I needed a drink. I was parched. Getting out of bed, a very, very wicked thought appeared. I quietly changed back into the dress before making my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Sorry, Andy," I whispered, entering the lounge. "I just need a glass of water."

My friends dad looked me over, taking in my cleavage for a moment. "Help yourself, Louise. There's plenty in the tap," he joked.

When I reappeared, a few minutes later, I knew I had to keep walking and get back to bed, but also knowing this was the first real opportunity to speak with Andy alone, I stopped and opened my mouth. It's not like I really put my dress back on for a glass of water.

"What are you watching?" I asked quietly.

"Just some old action movie from the eighties. I'll be crashing soon."

"Thanks for letting me stay over," I said, helping myself to a seat on the sofa. "Is this going to be comfortable enough for you?" It didn't feel like it when I sat down.

Andy smiled. "I'll survive one night I'm sure. "How was your night anyway?"

"It was good thanks. Freya pulled, so Amelia didn't want me going home in a taxi by myself."

"Freya pulled, hey?" Andy chuckled, skirting his eyes up my legs and over my boobs to meet my gaze. "And the good girls came home."

I blushed and took a sip of water before Andy and I sat there smiling at each other. I didn't know what else to say. I had to look away a few times because my friends dad was just sitting there looking me up and down with that happy, handsome smile of his. I'd asked for it, but now I was getting it, I didn't know how to respond.

"Did you have a good night with your friend?" I eventually thought of something to ask.

"It was only a few quiet ones down the pub. I'm too old to go clubbing these days," Andy laughed.

"You're not old," I said, matter of fact, for that was my honest opinion.

Andy grinned as if he had a response on the tip of his tongue, one he obviously thought he should keep to himself.

"Well, thank you, Louise."

"You're welcome. I meant it."

Andy smirked. "You look lovely tonight. You all did in fact, but I think you edged it."

"Edged it?" I joked.

"Alright, you smashed it. I'm surprised you didn't pull a hot guy yourself. An attractive single lady like you. Don't take that the wrong way. It's a compliment."

"One I appreciate." I blushed. "Thank you, Andy. Truth is I'm not looking for anyone right now, and I'm not interested in one-night stands either."

"Glad to hear it. Your worth far more than that."

"What do you mean?" I was buzzing as he continued checking me out whilst lauding compliments.

"I'm just saying you're worth more than a one-night stand. Unless you're making that call for yourself of course."

"If I really liked the guy, and that's all he was able to give me..." I paused, realising I was speaking too openly, but I had to finish. "Then maybe I'd be cool with that."

"Interesting," Andy mused.

"What about you? An attractive guy, single to mingle. How come you don't have a lady... I'm sorry!" I quickly apologised, realising I was pushing my luck. "I didn't mean to pry."

Thankfully, he found my embarrassment amusing." It's quite alright. I'm too busy with work, and I'd rather wait until Amelia is at University before I rejoin the dating game."

An awkward silence followed as I watched his gaze linger over my legs. I glanced down and saw they were parted. I'm not sure how much he could see but I had nothing on underneath the dress. A tingle travelled up my spine and a soft sigh escaped my lips. All Andy had to do was approach me. I wouldn't have stopped him kissing me. I wanted him to, and more, much more.

However, my position under the influence of alcohol was too obvious and Andy was a good guy and father. "Let's call it a night, shall we, Louise," it sounded more like an instruction than a suggestion. "You'll be hanging in the morning otherwise."

We laughed and stood up. I then straightened my dress as he watched. "I don't mind sitting with you a bit longer until the movies finished?" I suggested, immediately kicking myself for sounding so desperate.

"I think you should go to bed before we end up doing something we'll both regret in the morning." Andy stood firm on that, which put me firmly in my place. It also told me he was tempted.

"Yeah, yeah, you're probably right," I squirmed with embarrassment.

"Sleep well, Louise. I'll cook you both pancakes in the morning. Amelia loves them on the morning of a hangover."

"I love pancakes!" I said a little too excitedly.

Andy grinned as his eyes travelled over my curves once more. "Great. I'll see you in a few hours for breakfast then."

"Goodnight, Andy."

"Goodnight, Louise."

I returned to bed and masturbated naked under my friends duvet, imaging her dad was fucking my young, soaking wet pussy.

The next morning Amelia and I ate pancakes and drank coffee with her dad, while he made fun of our hangovers. Sat in my dress ready to go home, I realised he was right to send me to bed when he did. I would have died sitting next to my friend having done something intimate with her dad.

When I got home I collapsed on my bed, sighing at the ceiling. Andy now knew I fancied him. I could call it evens knowing he fancied me to, but instead, I felt like a silly schoolgirl with a childish crush.

The following weekend a group of us friends, male and female, were round Amelia's having a barbecue. Andy was there but he kept out of the way. Despite how it 'ended' between us the week before, I wasn't put off from dressing to capture his attention.

It was a hot day so I wore another summer skirt, but with a bikini top this time. The guys in our group were used to us girls dressing with cleavage hanging out, but we were close friends so it was never a problem. They'd seen me in a bikini at the beach anyway.

Disappointed Andy hadn't made an appearance, I went in search of him. I told Amelia I thought I'd lost a hair clip in her bedroom, when I stayed over, so asked if I could go look for it. Quietly making my way up stairs, I couldn't hear Andy moving around, but as I reached the top stair the bathroom door opened and there he was, looking sexy with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ohhh," I exhaled, more than pleasantly surprised.

"Shit! Louise! I told Amelia not to let anyone upstairs until I was showered and dressed!" Andy was annoyed, but he couldn't stop staring at my big tits.

"Sorry," I gasped, staring at his fit body. "I'm going to Amelia's room to look for my hair clip."

"It's ok. I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting to see anyone up here," Andy was struggling with what stood before him. Me in a short skirt and bikini top.

"Sorry again," I giggled.

A smirk spread across my face as I slipped past into Amelia's bedroom. When I heard Andy close his bedroom door I put my hand over my mouth and started laughing. I'd just seen my friends dad as close to naked as I was ever likely to see him. I was excited and turned on. I gave it a few minutes before I returned to the barbecue empty handed. There was never a hair clip of mine to find.

Andy did make another brief appearance before going out, and I jumped on it inside the kitchen. "I'm sorry about earlier," I squinted. I didn't mean to see you like that."

He chuckled. "It's fine, Louise. Forget about it."

"I don't think I can," I giggled, having already consumed two beers at the barbecue. I had a sexy feel-good buzz going on inside my mind and body.

Andy looked at me thoughtfully then smirked. "I don't think I will either. You look great."

"Thanks," I squirmed gleefully. "Aren't you staying for some food? It would be great if you did." I cast my friends dad a flirtatious smile with a girly giggle.

"I think you better get back to the barbecue, Louise," Andy grinned.

God damn it! I thought, feeling stupid again. I was so annoyed I turned my back on him and went outside with all my friends. What the hell was wrong with me? Clearly he was too nice and sweet to do anything about my obvious flirting. I was making a prize fool of myself. What was I expecting anyway? A quick shag? A relationship? I needed to sort myself out.

Two days later I called round Amelia's to see if she fancied going to the mall. She was terrible for not answering texts and calls. The weather was raining on and off, so I was wearing jeans and a top with a light jacket. Andy opened the door but I wasn't into him right then.

I'd spent the last forty-eight hours torturing myself with negative feelings and emotions about how stupid and childish I'd been around him. I'd even researched if getting involved with your friends dad was a good idea. I already knew the answer, so when all the advice I found was a resounding no, listing all the inevitable issues, I became even more depressed.

"Louise?" Andy looked surprised to see me.

"Hi, Andy. Is Amelia home? She's not answering her calls and texts again. I was wondering if she wanted to go to the mall with me."

"No she isn't sorry. Amelia is visiting my folks for a couple of days."

"Oh, she never said anything."

"Spur of the moment. I'm sure she'll call you back when she gets there. She only left an hour ago."

"Ok, thanks. I guess I'm shopping on my own then!" I turned on my heels to leave when Andy stopped me.

"Hey! I was going into town for a new pair of shoes myself. Maybe we could go to the mall together?"

With my back to him my jaw dropped. Did I just hear him correctly? I turned around, suppressing my excitement.

"Only if you're sure," I shrugged. My heart was pounding. "I only need a new top a few bits and bobs."

"I'm ok with it if you are?" he shrugged back.

Ok with it, I thought. Damn right I was ok with going to the mall with my older crush. "Yeah, better than shopping on my own."

"Great. Jump in the car while I'll grab my jacket."

The drive was tense. We made awkward small talk knowing we liked each other. My mind started reading between the lines and I wondered if I should say something. Eventually I did.

"I'm sorry about... you know... the other weekend when I was drunk... and then at the barbecue."

"It's ok, Louise. I just don't want to give you the wrong impression. You're a really lovely girl... young woman... and you're Amelia's friend. One of her good friends I might add."

"And you're a sweet guy. So I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted but not warranted. I'm also sorry if I ever gave you any wrong impression."

"You didn't. It's all cool."

I felt surprisingly relieved to clear the air. Disappointed but relieved. Andy knew I fancied him and now my crush was put to bed, without unfortunately ever going to bed, I began to relax and accept I couldn't flirt with my friends dad ever again. Andy had, in the most politest and gentlest of ways, told me nothing could ever happen between us.

At the mall we separated and agreed to meet back up for lunch. I went off and found a top and Andy found a pair of new shoes. Over lunch we talked about going to University. Hearing him talk proudly about Amelia made me realise I looked like his daughter sat with him.

Louisesy
Louisesy
680 Followers