A Mature Fantasy Comes to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ewriter
ewriter
272 Followers

I reached up and slipped my fingers under the waistband of her thong tugging it slowly down her thighs and letting it fall to her feet, exposing the crack of her ass and wet pussy lips to my hungry eyes. Her pussy was magnificent, with thick puffy shaved lips that were slick with her juices and a lovely little nub of a clitoris at the top. I just had to lick her. First I lightly kissed each buttock several times, each time moving closer to the junction between her legs. Maxine quickly realised what was going to happen and started encouraging me noisily.

"Oh baby don't tease me, I really need to cum soon. Eat me out baby please. Oh just put your tongue in me now."

I was happy to oblige. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and lightly licked the inside of each lip before sticking my tongue as deep inside her as I could. She lifted her legs in an attempt to get them further apart and allow me even deeper. Then I slid right underneath between her legs, letting her skirt fall down over me. I was now facing her crotch and in a perfect position to work on her throbbing little clitty. I began by licking her tight little bud several times before gently biting it with my teeth. This seemed to send her into rapture and I knew her orgasm was fast approaching. However I didn't want her to cum yet as I still had plans for her. Just as I got her to the edge of orgasm I pulled back and slid out from under her.

"Oh baby why did you stop," She complained bitterly. "I was so close to cumming there, I need to cum so bad baby."

"Sorry Maxine, I can't let you cum without seeing to your gorgeous tits first. I have been dreaming of them since I met you and need to see them and feel them first hand. They look so uncomfortable crammed into that tight bustier, I really don't think it is big enough for such a large and heavy load. Look, you nipples are even popping out."

It was true. While I had been performing between legs she must have been rubbing her big tits, and had pushed even more of her overflowing boob meat from the tight half cups of her bustier. Now most of her right areola and nipple were exposed.

"You are right," Maxine replied mischievously. "The bustier feels so tight on my big heavy tits that I can barely breathe and my sensitive nipples are so hard they are popping out the cups. I think it might be for the best if you take this tight restrictive garment off for me and let my titties hang free."

I didn't need a second invitation. I reached up to the thin straps of the bustier and slipped them down her shoulders. Then I grabbed her round her waist and tilted her entire body back, forcing her chest forward. The huge globes pressed hard against their half-cup prisons and without the help of the straps the bustier finally surrendered. Her enormous boobs spilled out of the tight confines of bustier and I could finally see the tits I had lusted after for the past few weeks. They were even bigger than they looked in her bustier. Without the support of the underwire they obviously sagged a bit, as you would expect in an older woman, but the voluptuousness of her creamy white boob meat overwhelmed me and I had to bury my face deep into her glorious chest. Her tits were so soft and warm, everything I had dreamed of. I pulled back for a second to take in her nipples as I pressed the twin mountains of titty meat together. They were light pink in colour and stood over an inch proud in their erect state. Her areolae were the same light pink colour and very large covering about half of the front of each perfect mammary. I gently sucked on each nipple then took as much boob meat into my mouth as I could. I imagined her huge breasts swollen with milk, and me feeding from her, and this turned me on even more.

"These are the best tits I have ever seen Maxine," I gasped as I came up for air.

"Glad you like them," she said cheekily. "They sag a bit more than they used to, but I am still quite proud of them. I love having my nipples sucked, but haven't had it done for so long, at least not by anyone except myself during a frustrating masturbation session. You are such a good nipple sucker baby. I know you like my big tits so you must be a tit man. Imagine how good it would feel to rub your hard cock against them. I bet you would love to cum all over my hard nipples. Do you think you could produce enough cum to coat my titties completely? I think with the load in those balls you just might. Why don't we see."

Maxine kissed me gently and then slid slowly down my body, rubbing her big tits over my chest and belly before arriving at my quivering cock. She gazed up and gave me a wicked look before grabbing my cock and placing it between her voluptuous melons. Then she used both her hands to press her boobs together from the sides trapping my cock in a cavern of soft warm titty meat. I was in heaven.

"Let's see if you like a tit wank," Maxine giggled. "I bet you won't be able to hold on very long, no tit man can resist a good titty wank."

Then she began slowly moving her torso up and down so he head of my cock would appear and then disappear between the soft mountains of female flesh. I couldn't resist thrusting in the opposite direction and soon we had a good rhythm going. Every so often she would lower her head into the warm cavern between her boobs and give the head of my cock a lick on the upstroke. She was right, there was no way I could hold on for long with this degree of stimulation and I longed to pound away for the few seconds longer it would take for me to blow my massive load all over her tits. However just as I was on the brink I changed my mind and pushed her away gently.

"What is wrong baby, I know you were close there," Maxine said in surprise. "I could feel your cock throbbing against my tits. Let me finish off with my tits and then get your magic mouth down between my legs again. I need to cum soon Allan, I am dying for it."

"Sorry Maxine but I don't want this to end just yet," I replied. "I really want to see you fully naked first. Lets get your skirt and bustier completely off."

I reached down for the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down as she raised her ass for me, before sliding the skirt off her legs and throwing it to one side. Then I reached round her back and undid the clasps on the bustier, removing it completely. I gazed down at her succulent body, now completely naked bar her stockings and knew what I wanted to do. I had to get inside her pussy.

"Baby, you are so hot and we are both so excited. I really need to make love to you baby," I moaned in her ear as I played with her tits and rubbed her pussy.

"Ohh ,baby I would love that," she gasped. "Do you have a condom? I don't have any here"

I felt my hoped begin to falter. I didn't have a condom, as I had never expected things to turn out this way.

"No I am sorry, I don't," I replied. "Is that a huge problem?"

"Well I am not on the pill or anything," She said. "I have had no need to be as my sex life has been non existent for so long. I know I am getting on a bit now, but I am still having my periods and in fact this is a really bad time of the month for me. I think I could still get pregnant if we are not careful. I would feel so embarrassed if I fell pregnant again at my age."

This was completely the wrong thing to say to someone with an impregnation fetish. It just made me even more determined to get inside her, as the risk of possible pregnancy turned me on immensely.

"Don't worry baby, I will pull out before I cum. Just let me get a few strokes inside you. I know you are close to cumming yourself. Wouldn't you like to feel my big cock inside you as you cum? Once you have cum I will pull out and you can get me off with your big boobs just like you promised"

I could see she was wavering between her lust for my cock and her fears about pregnancy. The lust won.

"Well I suppose that would be OK as long as you are sure you will pull out in time. I doubt I am very fertile anyway at my age, so if you leak a bit of pre-cum it shouldn't matter, but with the full load of cum you have got in those balls you could probably knock up a seventy-year-old. Please be careful baby, I can't get pregnant at my age!"

I promised to be careful, but to be honest I would have said anything to get inside her sweet pussy. I laid her back on the couch with her ass resting on the cushions and slowly guided the swollen head of my cock to the folds of her pussy lips. Firstly I rubbed and slapped my helmet against the outside of her pussy and on her throbbing clitty both to get her more excited and to lubricate my cock in her juices. Then I pressed a little harder against her pussy lips and slowly penetrated about half way in. Despite her age she still felt pretty tight and very wet. I could feel every ridge and fold of her vaginal walls as I penetrated further and the sensations coursing through my cock head were exquisite. My poor cock had already taken too much stimulation from her tits and I knew I couldn't hold on for long. I could already feel the familiar twitching in my balls. Still I fully intended on pulling out before cumming, just like I had promised her. Slowly I built up a rhythm pressing in and out of her tight sheath. Maxine was becoming more vocal as we progressed and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting against my cock as her own orgasm approached.

"That is it Allan, pound my hot little pussy with your big cock. I can feel it coming; I am going to cum so soon, just a little longer. Just think how good it felt when I gave you that tit wank and how much better it will feel in a few minutes when I let you explode all over my big, soft boobs. Just hold on a little longer baby and please don't cum inside me."

Unfortunately I knew I couldn't hold on any longer and just as I felt her pussy begin to pulse heralding the beginning of her orgasm I knew I was seconds away myself and had to pull out. Maxine screamed out in frustration and anger as she felt my cock leave her warm wet insides.

"Oh baby why did you stop I was so close. Surely you must be able to last longer than that, a fit young man like you. Put that big cock back in me now, I need to cum so bad."

"Sorry Maxine, I really couldn't hold on any longer," I apologised. "Just give me a few seconds to calm down and we can try again."

"OK," she said grudgingly. "But this time I want to go on top, I like being in charge. It also means you can shout out if you are going to cum and I can get off quickly"

She got no complaints from me on that score, I loved it when the woman was on top particularly a dominant older woman like the lovely Maxine. A naughty little voice in my head was telling me to try delay telling her I was cumming until I released a couple of squirts of my seed inside her warm fertile belly. My impregnation fetish was still lurking at the back of my mind, and though I knew I had to try and think rationally it was becoming increasingly difficult.

I lay back on the floor and reached over for my gorgeous mature lover.

"OK Maxine, your turn, be gently with me." I joked.

She just gave me a wicked smile and straddled my prone body. Her hair was soaking wet with sweat by this stage hung loose over her pink, flushed face and she looked so desirable it was frightening. Her huge boobs sagged down to within a couple on inches of my face, pulled down by gravity now that she was on top. She looked down at me with the "sexy schoolteacher" look that I loved so much.

"Now young man, you have been a naughty boy having all these dirty thoughts about a poor, innocent old woman like me," she scolded. "To make up for it you are going to have to give me the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever felt, but you better not cum yourself. If you are very good and hold on you will have the best tit wank of your life to look forward to. However if you feel you are going to loose it too soon and I have to get off before I cum then those aching balls of yours will be leaving here full, because I won't be letting you empty them anywhere near me. Do I make myself clear young man."

"Yes Mrs Dixon, I will try my best to be a good boy for you," I said sweetly, sticking my tongue out at her.

Maxine moved down me body to her pussy was positioned directly above my quivering cock. She grabbed by shaft roughly and started rubbing my swollen helmet against her clitoris; she gave a few little moans, then pressed the head of my cock directly against her pussy lips. She relaxed the muscles on her legs and slowly sank down on top of my cock. I felt myself penetrate deeply into her sweet pussy as Maxine settled down on top of me and as our pubic bones made contact I head her give a little gasp of pleasure.

"Oh Allan I have never had a man that deep inside me before, I can feel the tip of your cock right up against my cervix."

She was right, her on top appeared to be a better position for us, and I could achieve a deeper penetration that way. Unfortunately the pulsing of her vaginal muscle deep in her pussy was also was providing a greater degree of stimulation for poor cock and even with the little rest I had taken I still felt dangerously close to cumming. Still I couldn't tell her that. I was not sure if she was serious in her threat about sending me away without letting me cum, but I certainly didn't want to take the chance. My one hope was that she seemed just as aroused, and I was confident that if I could hold on just a minute or two she would have the orgasm she craved, and I could pull out and blow my heavy load harmlessly on her magnificent boobs. This train of though was brought to an abrupt close however when Maxine started moving up and down my rampant cock. At first she moved slowly, using her thigh muscles to raise and lower her pelvis, but before too long she started increasing her pace and was soon bouncing up and down like a woman possessed, her huge tits flying about everywhere. I had to close my eyes, as the sight of my gorgeous lover bouncing on my cock was just too erotic for words. I would dearly have loved to thrust my own hips back towards her on the down stroke, crushing my pubic bone against her sensitive clitty. However it was taking all my self-control to hold off my own orgasm. If I was to take a more active role in out lovemaking I was sure my stamina would run out even quicker, and I could not afford for that to happen. I sensed that Maxine was becoming increasingly frustrated by my lack of involvement in our sex session.

"Come on baby, don't just lie there and take it," my sexy older lover moaned. "I want to feel your cock thrusting in and out of me hard, so you need to do something as well. Don't make me do all the work, surely a young man like you isn't tired already? Perhaps you need a little more motivation? How about a feel of my big tits?"

With this Maxine grabbed both my hands from down by my sides and forced them onto her big bouncing breasts. I could not resist fondling the soft titty meat with my hands and this appeared to get Maxine even more excited.

"That is baby, play with my boobs, they are just so sensitive. I want you to suck my nipples as well."

I was happy to oblige and started licking and sucking away at her hard nipples, hoping this would bring her to orgasm sooner so I could pull out and explode all over her bountiful boobs. It worked in a way; she did appear to be getting more and more excited. The problem was this extra arousal meant an increase in both the frequency and force of her thrusts. The hot, wet sheath of her pussy also seemed to be getting tighter as her vaginal muscles squeezed my cock like a vice as if they were trying to milk the cum out of my cock. Maxine may not have wanted me to cum inside her, but her pussy muscles certainly seemed to want me too! Pretty soon I knew I was not going to make it. Though Maxine was moaning and gasping like an animal in heat, obviously on the brink of orgasm, I was very close myself and didn't think I could last another 10 seconds like this.

My impregnation fetish was also starting get the better of me. That small voice in my head was telling me to just let myself go, cum in her pussy and deal with the consequences later. I imagined what those wonderful consequences might be like, such as her shapely belly swelling out as it filled up with my child. I had always found pregnant women very attractive, and I knew Maxine would look great with a big swollen belly. I also imagined her enormous tits growing even bigger as they filled with milk. As I sucked on her nipples I imagined I was feeding from them, just like our child could be in 9 months time. All I had to do was stay inside her for a few moments too long as I released my seed, a couple of squirts deep inside next to her cervix might be enough to knock her up. However my rational mind knew that if I did cum in her without warning her first she would be very upset, and I would probably never get another session with her again. This was the best sex I had ever had, with my dream woman, and I couldn't risk upsetting her too much or there might never be a repeat of it. I knew that I would have to warn her to get off very soon.

"Maxine, I'm so sorry, I am really close to cumming here," I said reluctantly. "You had better get off now, I can't hold on."

Maxine looked down at me in horror.

"You can't be serious, I am so close" she panted. "Can't you feel my pussy throbbing? I need to cum so bad baby. You need to hold on a few seconds longer, then you can pull out and cum harmlessly on my tits. Just hold on a little longer, I know you can do it."

Unfortunately I knew there was no way I could hold on. I could already feel my heavy swollen balls begin to throb and the muscles round my prostate beginning to tighten in readiness to pump the first pulse of my potent semen deep into my mature lover.

"No Maxine I can't stop it, you have to get off NOW!" I shouted in desperation.

I knew there was less than 3 seconds till my orgasm, but with her on top there was nothing I could do. She had to get off before I could withdraw. Just then I felt the weight of her body lift off my cock and I though she was going to let me withdraw in time. However she paused with the tip on my cock still inside her, holding her body suspended there with her thigh muscles. I looked up at her face in confusion and saw a look of pure unbridled lust, her orgasm had started to take hold and she was loosing all her self-control.

"Nooo, please," She screamed incoherently "I can feel myself starting to cum. It had been 20 years since a man had made me cum and I need it so bad. I can't get off yet, just give me a few more seconds. You have to hold on just a little longer baby please, I know you can do it for me!"

Then to my surprise she dropped all her weight back down on me forcing my cock into her pussy even deeper than before. She threw her head back in ecstasy and pressed my hands harder onto her boobs, forcing me to knead them roughly. Her ramblings were becoming even more incoherent as her orgasm intensified. She was alternating between the ecstatic pleasure of sex and fear of me cumming inside her and knocking her up.

"I am cumming soon baby, I am cumming soon, please don't cum inside me baby, please don't cum inside me baby. Ohh your cock feels so good deep in my pussy. Ohh Allan that feels so good just don't cum inside me baby I might get pregnant. Ohh I can feel myself cumming...."

Her pussy began pulsing rapidly as her orgasm really got into it's stride and her vaginal muscles clamped down tight on my cock making it completely impossible for me to withdraw. This was far too much for my poor cock, which had no chance of resisting the combination of intense stimulation that was assaulting it. I cried out loud as my balls gave an almighty surge, my prostate muscles contracted and a large wad of thick white hot cum was forced from deep inside my balls and up my quivering shaft. The swollen helmet of my cock was right up against her cervix and the huge first spurt of cum exploded deep inside her spasming pussy dangerously close to her womb. I knew exactly what was happening, but my orgasm had now taken hold, and my impregnation fetish was now in complete control.

ewriter
ewriter
272 Followers