A Member of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

The three of us ate around the dinner table, but David was with us for only about ten minutes. Then his cell phone rang and he became interested in a conversation with one of his former fraternity buddies and excused himself to go up to his third floor bedroom and talk in private. That left Miss Terrell and I to finish dinner and clean up afterwards.

“Oh let me do those,” she said as I started to rinse off the dishes in preparation for throwing them into the dishwasher.

“All right, why don’t we do them together,” I said continuing as she moved next to me to help out. “This will give us a chance to talk.”

“What on earth am I going to be able to do around here, Dr. Whitehurst? You have all been great, but already I’m starting to feel like a fifth wheel.”

“I’ve been giving that a lot of thought, and think I may have come up with a solution.”

“Really?” she said with a smile. “That’s great! Tell me what I should do?”

I cleared my throat, not knowing how to proceed with this. “It’s rather difficult to explain,” I said.

“I love it here, Dr. Whitehurst. I’m ready to do anything.”

“Anything?”

“Absolutely!”

I finished placing the last dish in the washer and closed up the door. We were finished with the dishes and I led her back through the house.

“Let me first start off by restating all the benefits I think you’ll get from working for us,” I said as we arrived in the den and took seats in front of the big screen TV. She had turned to a Saturday night sitcom. “You’ll be able to save every penny you make while you’re here if you want. Everything is on the house, and I do mean everything, so if you want to buy something just let me know and I’ll get it for you. That goes for food furniture, clothes, anything, you name it.”

“That’s very generous.”

“Secondly, you will be able to have more free time around here than you would have if you had continued on at my office. That job keeps the person hoping almost all the time. I think you’ll find it a lot more relaxed around here.”

“That sounds great,” she said with a sad smile. “I’ve never had any free time for just myself in my whole life I don’t think.”

“Well you have it now,” I said firmly. “It’s up to you what you’d like to do with the time, but you might think about college.”

“I’m already enrolled in night school.”

“No, I’m talking about full time, in the day as a regular student. You’ll have the time to study and do your papers around here, and I’ll see if I can get Steven to hook up a PC in your room with Internet access so you can do all of your assignments from up there if you like.”

“That would be great, but that’s expensive. I still might not be able to afford the tuition and the books and all the lab and activity fees.”

“I might be able to help you with that,” I said with what was probably a rather sly smile on my face, but I was going for the kill on this one. “I know some people on the entrance board over at the university. I’ve donated some money a time or two to the university so they owe me one you might say. If you’ll let me I’ll call up one of my contacts over there and see what’s available in scholarships and grant money.”

“I only have a GED and I barely passed that. I don’t think they would give me a scholarship.”

“You’d be surprised what’s available if you know the right places to look,” I said, sitting back in my big reclining chair and feeling rather smug. “I won’t promise anything yet, but I think I can probably get you an all expenses paid college education. You’ll have to do the hard part by keeping your grades up, but I have confidence that you can handle that.”

She looked at me, and I think at that moment there was real love in her eyes for me after all I had just promised her. A girl from her back ground had probably never experienced any offers of this sort before.

“What can I say,” she said in a choked voice. “Of course! I’ll work hard at school and make you proud of me, Dr. Whitehurst.”

“You’ve already made me proud that you wanted to become a part of our family,” I told her. She got up from her chair and came over and gave me a huge bear hug and a very chaste kiss on the cheek. Now it was my turn to blush.

“I think I understand, Dr. Whitehurst,” she said kneeling before me and looking up into my eyes with her wide and bright face. “You don’t have to say anything more.”

“Well Miss Terrell I’m basically a conservative doctor, and I didn’t quite frankly know how to approach you with an offer of this kind.”

“And your sons?” she asked, still with the bright stare up at me. There was almost something a kin to innocence on her face as she spoke with me now, and my heart went out to her.

“Yes,” I answered simply. “We’re four guy’s living alone here, and we could all use a good woman in our lives.”

“You don’t have to worry, Dr. Whitehurst. I’ll take good care of all four of you,” she took my hand into her own small one. “In fact, it’ll be my pleasure.”

“Do you feel like a real part of this family now that we’ve finally had this little talk?”

“Yes. I do,” she said and I was surprised how quickly she was catching onto my proposition and how willing she was to take the ball and run with it. “How about your sons? Do they know what our relationship is going to be all about yet?”

“No. They don’t. I think it would be better if they just sort of found out naturally over the course of time, but I trust you to do what’s right by them.”

“They’re all very handsome boys.”

“Michael is somewhat over weight.”

“I think even Michael is fabulous, Dr. Whitehurst.”

*****

Later that night I undressed and started to take a shower. Then I decided I would take a nice relaxing bath. I had not taken a bath for a long while, normally being in too much of a hurry with my busy schedule.

I preferred the water to be steaming hot when I took a bath, and ran the water until it was just right for me. I also added some foamy soap of some sort that had been sitting next to my bathtub for months and so I finally decided to use it on that night. After all was ready I discarded my bathrobe and jumped in, feeling like I might even fall asleep inside the warm water.

I had only been in the tub for about two minutes when there came a small timid knock at the bathroom door. “Come on in, it’s open,” I said.

Miss Terrell peeked around the door. “Hope I’m not interrupting you?”

“You aren’t at all. Come in.”

She was still wearing those shorts with the pink top, and her long hair fell over her right shoulder. There was something sexy about the way she walked across my bathroom floor and came to stand next to the tub. I felt a stirring between my legs.

She kneeled down next to the tub and leaned against the side. “Hi,” she said with a smile on her face.

“Miss Terrell, your timing is impeccable,” I said reaching up to run the back of my hand down her cheek.

“Allow me to help you with that, sir,” she said, taking a washcloth out of my hand and beginning to scrub my chest with the soapy water. I readily let her take over the job of washing me, and leaned back in my hot water and took in the sensation of the young girls hands running across my chest.

“Oh that feels so good Miss Terrell, thank you.”

“My pleasure, Dr. Whitehurst,” she said, moving up to my shoulders with the washcloth. “Is there any place you are particularly in need of scrubbing?”

“Yes, I think perhaps slightly lower if you don’t mind.”

She brushed down the center of my chest and looked at me with a naughty grin.

“I think just a little lower please, Miss Terrell.”

She lowered to my belly, using both hands to massage my skin as she went.

“Oh that’s very nice, Miss Terrell. But would you mind terribly going just a tad lower?”

“Certainly Dr, Whitehurst, let me know when I’ve hit the spot.”

Her hand slid down beneath my belly. The back of her hand brushed against the tip of my erection. Her hands moved into the tangle of my pubic hair beneath the bubbles of the soap. She was using the soft cloth expertly to clean me off and bring maximum sensation to my body at the same time.

“Yes, Miss Terrell, that’s the spot,” I told her as she reached my swollen penis and took it in hand, using the other hand to wipe it off with the washcloth.

She brought my erection up from out of the water and held it up to her view. She moved her hands up and down the shaft and my breathing started to come heavy. She looked down at me and smiled approvingly.

“You have a very nice penis, Dr, Whitehurst.”

“Why thank you, Miss Terrell.”

“Does this feel good?”

“Yes, it’s very nice, thank you.”

She stroked me a little harder and wiped away some pre cum that was coming out of the tip. After awhile she put the cloth aside and took me firmly in both her hands, holding me straight up in the air pointed at the ceiling. She took great care to be gentle with me as she stroked up and down along my penis, but at the same time she looked at me and saw that more pressure was possible with out hurting me so she increased her grip on me.

I put my hand back to her pretty face and cupped it as she gave me the hand job. I looked into her eyes. They were very young and filled with hope. I was happy I had been the one to put some of that hope there.

My penis was wet and this made Miss Terrell’s hand hold all the more inviting for me, and it made it easier for her to rub up and down. She was good at developing a rhythm, and soon was going at a nice speed. Her elbow slapped the water and caused ripples in the soapsuds as she stroked me.

Some of the water splashed up onto her shirt and dampened it a little. She did not seem to mind or notice this and just kept on giving me long, nice and firm strokes. I sat back and didn’t even move allowing her to work on me.

I felt like moving my pelvis as she increased the rhythm of her strokes, but I knew that would just push me over the edge and so I held back. I wanted to enjoy this hand job to the full.

I enjoyed this erotic encounter, and all the more so because it was in the comfort of my own home. Miss Terrell was not a loved one, or even a friend, but I tremendously enjoyed what she was to me at that moment, all though I still don’t think I can put it into words. She was working for me because I was paying her, and so I guess she was my employee. I enjoyed getting a hand job from my employee.

I was sure it was more complicated than that, but I wasn’t going to worry about it. She seemed to like what she was doing, and I liked her presence in the house. I let her continue the hand job, holding back my orgasm, but feeling it mount down inside my balls.

I liked the way she used her thumb to run over my swollen tip. Her other four fingers were grasping the underside of my erection. Her left hand was holding the penis base, and her palm was nestled down in my pubic hair. The right hand did the massaging and was getting wet from pre cum emissions.

I liked how open she was about this. There was no embarrassment at all on her part. She was simply helping me to relax. For my part I was just accepting her help and sitting back and relaxing. This seemed like the most natural thing in the world to be doing on a Saturday night in my bathroom.

Her right palm massaged and kneaded my swollen penis, paying particular attention to the head, and sending sensation after sensation down through my muscles. I was just on the edge of orgasm, but I think she knew I was trying to prolong it and she helped me to do so. Her hand tilted up in the air ever so slightly, releasing some of the pressure on my shaft and allowing me another half minute before I went over the edge.

My cock head and my underside were particularly sensitive. I masturbated occasionally and I thought how much more pleasant it was when someone else performed this particular function for me.

She combed her hair back behind one ear and bent over me, lowering her head. She held up my penis and gave it a loving kiss at the very tip. When she pulled away there was soap on the tip of her nose. I laughed, she knew she looked ridiculous and laughed with me.

I let myself go and came into her stroking hand. Ahhhhhh! That felt good! The white soapsuds in the bath now mixed with my sperm as it poured over my cock head.

“That’s just what I needed! You really hit the spot, Miss Terrell.”

“You’re welcome, Dr. Whitehurst.”

*****

I went to bed and took up a professional journal to read. Normally this put me right to sleep, the effort of concentrating at the end of the day sending me to a dreamless rest. It should have on that night, especially after my satisfying bath.

However, I was awake two hours later and felt the pangs of insomnia hitting me. It was about one o’clock in the morning, and I always felt a little depressed at this hour. I tried to isolate my thoughts to determine what was keeping me awake.

It didn’t take me long to come up with the answer. Though Miss Terrell had satisfied me in a most pleasant manner I was unable to get her out of my mind. She was the one thought that dominated my mind and was the reason I could not get to sleep.

She was just down the hall from me, and I found myself wondering about her. Did she have a boyfriend, had she ever been in a long relationship in the past? What did she like to do? All these thoughts flooded my brain.

I also wondered what she saw her relationship with me as being. She had acquiesced to the casual sexual relationship with me, and had performed quite well. Was a hand job (though very nice) the limits of what she would do for me?

I had to find out. I got up from my bed and pulled on my bathrobe. Walking down the hall I saw that David had a light coming from under his door on the third floor, and so did Michael, and I don’t think Steven had come home yet because his room was dark. Well the boys would all get their chance with Miss Terrell if things worked as I hoped they would, but this first night it was my duty to find out exactly where things stood with our new household member.

I stood in front of her door for a moment and was almost shy to knock, finding a few butterflies in my stomach.

My hand tapped lightly at her door. After waiting for a moment I was about to leave, thinking she must have been in a sound sleep. Then I heard her voice come from behind the door.

“Come on inside, Dr. Whitehurst,” she beckoned me.

I opened the door. She was in her bed and under the covers. I thought she was probably naked beneath. That stirring came back to my groin.

“How did you know it was me, Miss Terrell? It could have just as easily been one of the boys.”

“It’s not their turn yet,” she said with that naughty grin coming back to her face.

“I couldn’t sleep and I thought…” I stammered. I wanted to say I thought I’d come down here and fuck you, but that didn’t seem quite right given our relationship thus far.

Once again she was ahead of me. She pulled back the covers next to her, revealing just a side of her nude body. A big, happy smile was on her face as she said, “Get in, Dr. Whitehurst.”

I gladly climbed under the covers with her. She covered me up as I lie down next to her. I turned to her and she allowed me to take her naked body into my hold. She felt absolutely delightful, warm and soft, and with a nice smell. Her breath was on my face and this also had a nice quality to it. I took a moment just to snuggle with her under the covers, and I am sure she could feel the erection under my robe pressing against her stomach.

“If you hadn’t come in here tonight I was going to be very disappointed,” she told me as I slid my arms down her lower back.

“I would have been very disappointed if I hadn’t come in here myself.”

“So what took you so long?”

“I wasn’t sure,” I said honestly, and I kissed her forehead as my hands slid around her smoothly rounded buttocks. “I liked what we did earlier tonight and I thought if that’s all we could have well then I would be happy with it. But I was hoping for more.”

“You’ve shared all you have with me, Dr. Whitehurst. I’m going to share all I have with you and your family.”

And with that we began kissing on the lips. She wrapped her arms around me, and opened her mouth for my tongue. Soon her tongue was exploring my mouth. She tasted just as sweet as she looked, and making out like this with the naked young girl in my arms made me feel thirty years younger. As a doctor I thought what a wonderful thing sex was for the human health condition. Better even than a good jog I thought. A good fuck.

I allowed my hands to roam up and down her back. Then she was helping me untie my robe. She slid it off my shoulders and I was as naked as she was. I reached to her groin and felt between her legs.

Miss Terrell was wet and waiting for me. She lay on her back for me and I climbed on top of her. Her knees parted as an invitation for my cock.

She helped me to penetrate her. We did this slow and carefully. I had already come a couple hours before so I was going to be able to give her my all in this round.

I adjusted my weight on top of her and I felt her little body squirm beneath me. I slid through her moist vaginal lips and drove down into her to my base, my balls slapping against her pussy. She put her arms around my shoulders and hiked up her spread knees around my waist.

She looked up at me and the naughty grin was gone from her face. Her mouth was open and she looked very vulnerable underneath me as I began to move inside her body. Somehow I was back to looking on her as an innocent again, all though I don’t know why these thoughts of Miss Terrell always seemed to play across my mind when I was having sex with her.

I arched up into her, withdrew and arched up again, thrusting up in her with strength and determination. I combed her long hair back out of her face as I pumped up in her womb. I felt fully in control and I could feel her pushing her hips back at me to meet my penetration.

Her entrance was tight, and as I continued to penetrate her it not only became wetter but I also felt her muscles contracting around my member. I bent over her and started to kiss her again. This was another long French kiss, our tongues entwining as I pumped her in a steady, relentless rhythm, my buttocks hammering my rod home to her again and again.

“Oh Dr. Whitehurst,” she moaned beneath me. “You are going to make me come, sir. Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD YES!!!!!!!”

I held onto her tightly and she wreathed in my arms, her hips slamming back against me. I found myself grunting and slamming her harder than I really intended to, but I think she liked what I was doing, and I was determined to get her off and feel her come with me between her legs. We ground our pelvises against one another, and I think it kind of became a contest to see who was stronger.

This was a hard work out I was getting and I became aware that I was sweating. However, looking down at Miss Terrell I saw that see too was perspiring from the effort of the sex. I normally never made a sound during intercourse but for some reason with Miss Terrell I heard myself grunting and moaning.

For the second time that night my balls contracted tightly against me. The wave warmed my stomach, and my upper thighs. My balls felt it and it spread up my thrusting cock as I arched up into her as deep and hard as my physical strength would allow. She started to moan and scream beneath me and I felt her quiver as a strong contraction spread out from between her legs. I began to pump jets of semen up into her womb. I let the orgasm wash over me and prolonged the warmth and the glow of it. I emptied into her until I had nothing left to give. My spray hit her inner walls and caused her to orgasm again. Her screaming was muffled as she bit my shoulder and tried to control herself.

After, I lay next to her totally drained. She snuggled in my arms, and I knew I would be spending the rest of the night in her room.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers