A Member of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

“Good night, Miss Terrell.”

“Good night, Dr. Whitehurst.”

*****

I awoke around sun rise and left Miss Terrell sleeping soundly in her bed. I went back to my own room and tried to get a few extra hours of sleep. Somehow I just could not sleep with her lying next to me. I hadn’t gotten use to the feel of her against me yet.

At about ten o’clock I got up and took a shower. Before I stepped under the water I could still smell the sex from the night before on my dick as it hung limply between my legs. I got dressed and went down the back stairway to the kitchen.

Miss Terrell was already up and dressed in a nice short skirt with a bright pattern of some sort on it. Her face was happy, and she was humming to herself as she pulled some slightly burnt toast out of the toaster.

“Good morning, Miss Terrell!”

“Good morning, Dr. Whitehurst. I was the first one up this morning so I made some coffee.”

I went over to the freezer and pulled some instant waffles out as my breakfast and took them over to the microwave. I bent to smell the aroma from the instant coffee maker. Everything looked and smelled nice and fresh this morning.

Miss Terrell took her toast and coffee over to the kitchen table and sat down; spreading jam across the toast and watching me make my breakfast.

“How are you this morning?” I asked her.

“I feel terrific! How about you?”

“Same here.”

I got my breakfast out of the microwave and sat down with it at the table. We ate together and shared some ordinary conversation, our relationship now moving into a new phase, one that was comfortable and easy going.

I now knew where I stood with her. I knew I could get sex from her any time I wanted. She knew where she stood with me. She knew she had my house and all the advantages I had to offer her for as long as she chose.

David came down and began to make himself breakfast and poured some of the coffee that Miss Terrell had made for us. My two youngest sons’ never were up before noon on the weekends and so I did not expect to see them yet.

I asked David if he wanted to go to church with me, but knew before I asked what the answer would be. He never went to church and had not since before his mother had died.

Miss Terrell on the other hand said she would be delighted to go to church with me. She had not been often in her life, but she thought she should go now that she had a nice family of her own and some of her dreams had finally started to come true.

I was a respectable doctor and so therefore had an appearance that was required of me to put in at church every Sunday. My friends at church were all a bit stuffy and did not have some of the liberal ideas I had.

When I took Miss Terrell into the church with me I introduced her as an employee of mine who was now living at my home and helping my family with “Odds and Ends” around the house. This answer seemed to satisfy my entire church going crowd and I saw that several of the other men were admiring her slender body under her bright colored skirt.

After church was over we drove to a restaurant and ate some ice cream and then stayed on for a milk shake. I felt like I was a teenager again. It felt great, and I could see that Miss Terrell was sharing in these same feelings.

“You are still giving me more than I am you,” she told me as we sipped our shakes.

I smiled with some male pride at the thought of my performance in bed the night before. “I’m glad that you were satisfied with me.”

“No,” she said and then held up her hands so I wouldn’t get the wrong idea. “Oh I was, don’t get me wrong. You were very-very good, and I was impressed. I had never been with an older guy before and was a little worried that I might be too much for you. But it was very good for me.”

“Then what are we talking about here?”

“I mean I never had a family until yesterday. Now over night I have the best family in the world and the best house in the world. I’m just giving you what’s between my legs, but you are giving me everything.”

I was touched by this admission, but of course did not agree with it. I took her hands in mine from across the table. “We are both giving to each other. That’s the way relationships should be, don’t you think?”

“I do. I’ve just never been lucky enough or smart enough to get any of them before.”

We drove home and the other boys were up by now. Miss Terrell went up to her room. I knew she had probably not gotten much sleep last night and was tired. She told me she wanted to be refreshed for the night still to come.

For once I got a chance to get all three of my son’s in the same room at the same time. This never happened anymore, and so I took the opportunity to have a talk with them concerning the new member of our family.

“Be honest with me guys, what do you think of Miss Terrell?”

“Is she your new girlfriend, dad?” Michael asked me.

“No, she isn’t. I don’t care to pursue that type of relationship with a woman again, not after all of the fine years I had with your mother.”

“But dad, she’s damn near a Ten,” Steven piped up.

“She is very attractive and very young. I am not looking for romance with her, but I am not too old yet to give up on all pleasures in life.”

“So dad what you’re telling us then is she’s basically your mistress?” David asked.

“I slept in her room last night,” I admitted because I never intended to hide this from the boys. “However, I didn’t bring her here just for me…”

I let that thought sink in on them as we sat around the den. I don’t know if they fully understood me yet, only time would determine how the boy’s used this situation. I think Michael was about ready to pop a blood vessel when he heard my words.

Later that night I returned to Miss Terrell’s room. She was waiting for me in a short sheer nightgown that left her delightful body mostly open to my hungry view. She was combing her hair in the mirror and I stood behind her watching.

“You’re early tonight,” she told me.

“I have an early appointment tomorrow and so I should get my rest. I won’t be able to spend the night.”

“That’s too bad,” she said stroking her long hair in the mirror.

“I just wanted to let you know that I’ve talked with the boy’s and I think they are on board with this relationship now also.”

“Hey, we’re going to be one big happy family here.”

“That’s what I want, and I think it might just work out that way now.”

“This could be interesting,” she said, turning to me and reaching beneath my robe for the erection she knew she would find there. “Let’s see about relaxing you for that early appointment tomorrow,” she said as she took me into her warm mouth and began sucking.

I stood in her bedroom and enjoyed my blowjob. She let me come in her mouth and did her best to swallow every ounce. Good to the last drop, I thought as she wiped off her chin.

My life was certainly going to be interesting from now on…

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers