A Memorable College Trip

Story Info
A college trip is very memorable for Anna and Brian.
1.3k words
3.36
30.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arenth8
arenth8
2 Followers

Anna was the pianist for a men's chorus I sang in at college. She was the only girl in a group of fifty men and got a fair amount of attention although she never really paired up with anyone from the chorus. We were scheduled to sing at a choral festival that was some distance from school and the director told me that Anna did not want to drive there alone at night and asked if I would mind giving her a ride. I agreed and when I picked her up that evening we looked as if we were going to a very formal event. I was in a black tux and she was in a long black dress that showed off her shape very nicely. Anna had long dark hair that fell just below mid back and although she had a pretty decent body it wasn't always as evident as it was this night. She usually dressed like a college student in jeans and a sweatshirt but the dress did a great job of showing her true shape.

We got to the festival which was being held at another college and we were actually a bit early so when we got to the performance hall there was nobody really there except the technicians setting things up. We had noticed the tall bell tower on the hall as we approached it and having nothing better to do, we decided to see if we could climb the staircase of it. We walked through the lobby and found the door to the stairway was unlocked and went in. I took her hand as we went through the door and we began climbing the stairs.

It was dark and kind of creepy but when we got to the top there were windows letting in just a bit of light. By now I was standing behind her with my arms around her as she looked out the window. She felt so good in my arms and I pulled her hair to one side and kissed her gently on the neck. She turned around in my arms and kissed me. We stood there in the dark kissing and letting our tongues play. I have no doubt that she could feel my cock straining against her as I held her close. After a while we heard voices coming up the stairway and some students from another school came up. As they came into the landing where Anna and I were standing they realized that they were interrupting and quickly went back down. We soon went back down too and joined the rest of our group as they arrived. Anna stayed by my side and held my hand the whole evening until it was time for our group to perform. I got several approving looks from the other men in the group during the night.

After it was all over we got in the car to head home and as we got closer to her house Anna directed me a different way than the one I had come. She said she wasn't quite ready to go home and we ended up at the back of a parking lot at a park near her home. It was very secluded behind some trees and bushes and we made out for a while there in the car. We sat in the car making out for quite a while. She did let me caress her tits a bit through her dress but did not let me slide my hand underneath. It was beginning to get late and we decided we should get her home.

Anna and I went out a few times after that but we never went any further than some light petting until San Diego. Our men's chorus went to San Diego for three days to sing at several venues. We performed at the Del Coronado hotel, the mission, and a few other places. The second night there we stayed at a place on Mission Bay right on the beach that had regular motel style rooms as well as little bungalows. The men were all booked 3 or 4 to a room in the motel and Anna being the only woman in the group got a bungalow all to herself.

It was the last night of our stay in San Diego and some of the guys were having a party in their room. Anna and I were there as well as about fifteen of the other guys so it was crowded, loud, and hot. We had all been drinking quite a bit too so that might explain why it felt so hot. Anyway, Anna decided she had had enough and went to leave. I said I needed some air anyway and got up from my place to walk her back. We walked down by the water first to clear our heads because we had both had more to drink than we should have.

The breeze was cool and it was quite romantic. We made our way back to her bungalow and as I kissed her goodnight I asked her if I could come in. She opened the door and we went in. We made our way to the bed and soon I had her shirt and bra off and her nipples in my mouth as I slipped my hand down her pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and I fingered her wet clit while I rubbed my hard cock against her.

We both knew we needed to cum soon. Neither one of us said a word as I pulled back and took off my clothes as she slid her pants off. I climbed on top of her and held her naked body against mine. She was trembling in my arms as she spread her legs open under me. She told me it was her first time and begged me to be careful as my cock slid deep into her. I couldn't believe how warm and wet she was. I pumped in and out of her, hard and deep. We screwed missionary style like that for a while.

"Please don't fill me" she said. So I pulled out and laid on my back.

"Suck me," I said, and she crawled over to my hard pole. She began to lick my dick and put it in her mouth but I could tell she was rather inexperienced so I offered some instructions which she followed well. Soon she was sucking my dick like a pro and seemed to be enjoying it a great deal. She was on her hands and knees sucking me and I reached over and pulled her towards me until her pussy was over my face. I reached up with my tongue and licked her wet pussy while she continued to suck me.

I grabbed my arms around her legs and pulled her harder against my face, drenching it in her moist warm pussy juice as I licked and teased her clit even harder. Anna's sucking became more intense as her clit got more excited on my tongue and we were both extremely close to cumming. Her pussy began to rub against my mouth and she began to moan and whimper, all the while she kept sucking my raging cock.

My cock had never felt so huge and I thrust it up and down and fucked her willing mouth as I continued to slurp her wet pussy. We both came at the same time, her rubbing hard against my face and my stiff long shaft throbbing and pulsing as she swallowed every drop of my warm love. We collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up around 4:30 and snuck back to my room. My roommates were sleeping off all their drinking from the evening o I don't think they realized how late I came back.

I eventually dropped out of college and we didn't see each other very much. She eventually began seeing another guy from the chorus but we parted as friends and always cherished our special evening in San Diego.

arenth8
arenth8
2 Followers