They Just Needed a Little Push

Story Info
A Bisexual Match is Made.
7.6k words
4.8
26.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and over 18.

Krystal Massey was not your typical 19 year old college coed. She was a bit of a tomboy who loved boy things like skateboarding and video games more than makeup or Instagram. She was thin and lanky, and when she walked her body moved like a dude. That's not to say she wasn't feminine in her own way. She still wore makeup just not as much as other girls, and she had cute outfits she wore when she went out. Even so, on most days she dressed just like the boys at the skate park did.

When she first arrived at The University of Austin's coed dorms a year ago, the first thing she saw was a couple of cute boys shredding it up on skateboards on the sidewalk in front of her building.

She threw her stuff inside her room, assured her parents she was fine and made them leave. She quickly grabbed her board and went outside to meet them. The three had been virtually inseparable ever since. They skated almost everyday.

As fate would have it the guys, Hunter and Caleb, lived directly across the hall from Krystal and her roommate Deidre.

Hunter was 5'10" and about 160 lbs. His muscles weren't as big as Caleb's but he had zero body fat so everything popped, especially his chest and abs. He rarely wore a shirt unless he was in class. His blond hair was cut short except for his long bangs in the front. He had blue eyes and perfect teeth.

"He looks like a goddamn Abercrombie model if you ask me." Deidre said after she first met him.

Caleb was an inch shorter and ten pounds heavier. He lifted weights on most weeks and made sure to eat enough protein. The resulting chest, back and shoulders gave him a slightly more powerful look than Hunter. His auburn hair was so naturally curly that girls always asked to run their fingers through it.

He had a fairly flat stomach, but wished his abs looked as good as Hunter's which he thought were perfect. He'd always wanted to touch them, but dudes just didn't do that.

Krystal was the cutest and coolest girl either boy had ever met. Most days her long jet black hair was hidden beneath a baseball cap that she wore backwards. A couple long dark strands of hair always managed to escape and hang in her face. It was sort of her trade mark. Her 32B boobs were small but went well with her thin petite frame. She had a super tiny nose piercing that she really liked. She hoped one day soon she might find the courage to pierce each of her tiny dark brown nipples.

Krystal and Deidre talked about the boys often. Both thought they were super cute. She didn't really dress to turn boys on, but she wasn't shy about being girly either. That usually meant things like bare midriffs and short shorts. She called it "skater sexy." She'd caught both boys checking her out a few times, Deidre had caught them staring at her as well, which was no surprise given her huge boobs. Krystal liked the attention, and even flirted a little from time to time.

Both Krystal and Deidre were surprised that even though both had shown interest, neither boy had made a move on either of them yet. Krystal thought they either weren't interested enough to ask her out, or they just lacked the courage.

At the beginning of their sophomore year, the girls were studying and the subject of "the boys" still having not asked either of them out came up again. Deidre asked, "Do you think Hunter and Caleb might be gay?"

Krystal scrunched up her face in contemplation as Deidre continued.

"I mean neither has ever made a move on you or me. Fine, ok maybe their not attracted to us or something. But, both are fine as fuck, yet they never date anyone. If they aren't hanging out with us, they're skating or in their room playing games. They spend all their time together, and they are way more sensitive and emotional than most boys who are that hunky."

"I've never thought about it, I mean I've caught them checking both of us out. One time Caleb laid next to me when we all watched movies and I felt his hardon. But still, it would explain a lot. You know, now that you mention it, they care about each other a lot more than most boys do. Like I've seen them hug and stuff. I don't know. Maybe they're bi?" Krystal said.

"I would absolutely love to have a bi boyfriend."Deidre said.

"Oh my god me too! I watched this Netflix show where these boys kissed and it got me so hot." Krystal said. "And lately I can only get off if I watch bisexual porn."

"That's so hot. Can you imagine watching Hunter and Caleb kiss?"

"OK wait, better yet. Just close your eyes and imagine Hunter sucking Caleb's dick!"

Both girls squealed and laughed.

"Seriously? I'm not gonna lie. I need new panties now." Deidre said as she got up and headed to her dresser.

"Such a ho!"

"Takes one to know one!"

"But if they're bi, do you think they are like together?" Krystal asked.

"Nah, we're all too close. I'd have sniffed it out by now. I'm guessing that either they know they like each other, but are scared to tell each other, or they have feelings, but don't realize what they mean."

"I know you like both of them, are you sad they're gay?"

"I don't think they are though. They're always trying to impress me and stuff. It makes me think they both still like girls too, but I'm going to find out. I'm going to dress a little cuter and flirt a little more and see if I can get one of them to make a move."

Krystal's experiment didn't take long to yield results. Three days later, Deidre came back from her morning class just as Hunter, Caleb and Krystal were coming back from breakfast.

As soon as she closed the door behind her, Krystal leaned against it and swooned out loud. Deidre turned towards her.

"What's up with you?" Deidre asked.

"At breakfast when Caleb left the table for a minute and Hunter asked me out for tomorrow night!"

"No way!"

"Yeah and then later when Hunter got up, Caleb asked me out for tomorrow night too! What am I going to do?"

"You know what would be hilarious? If ya'll all went out together and Caleb and Hunter ended up hooking up." Deidre said chuckling.

Krystal turned towards Deidre and scrunched up her face in contemplation.

"What?" Deidre asked wondering what Krystal was thinking.

"You're a genius."

"What?"

"I'm gonna do it." she said looking out the window.

"No wait, you're not really going to try to go out with two guys at the same time are you?"

"Why not? They might even like the idea. They'll probably never make a move on each other, but I bet they'd be willing to be naked at the same time as long as I was naked too. Next thing you know we get a little tipsy and oops someone's sucking someone's cock."

"Such a whore."

"If this works, I'll be a proud one." Krystal said.

"Do you really think they'll go for it?"

"Only one way to find out."

That night after she finished studying, she put on her cutest short P.E. shorts and her thin crop top, she skipped wearing a bra, which she knew meant her little brown nipples were visible through the material. The boys always left their door open, so she just walked in and plopped herself down on Hunter's bed.

Hunter turned his face towards her briefly, "Hey Krys what's up?" then turned his gaze back to the screen in front of him. Caleb didn't even look away as he repeated Hunter's greeting and focused on the game.

She watched them play, but she also watched how they were with each other. Caleb gave Hunter a soft punch on the shoulder. "nice one." A minute later Hunter did basically the same.

They were so cute. That one exchange convinced her she had to push them together and see what happened.

When the game was over they turned towards Krystal.

"Hey. What's up?" Caleb asked.

"I need to talk to you both about something."

They looked at each other then back to her.

"Uh ok what?" Hunter asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if you've told each other, but yesterday you both asked me out for tonight."

They exchanged a surprised look then turned back to her.

"So here's my problem. You guys are my best friends." she saw their demeanor change.

"No wait, I'm not turning either of you down. Actually it's the opposite. I want to accept both of your offers, on one condition."

"Ok.." Hunter said unnecessarily.

"I want us all to go on one date together. The three of us."

"Wait, we already do that like all the time. The three of us saw a movie three nights ago."

"Did either of you get a goodnight kiss?"

"Obviously not." Caleb said.

"That's because it wasn't a date. We were all just hanging out. I want us all to go on a date with each other tonight, and just like any date, if you play your cards right, it will feel like a real date for all of us, romantic and maybe even a little bit sexy."

The boys looked at each other. Each one unsure what to do.

"I mean it's a little weird Krys, but I'm cool with it if Caleb is I guess." Hunter said.

Caleb looked up and said. "Sure ok I guess."

"How about dinner and then a movie?"

"Fine, with me, Caleb?"

"Yeah that's good."

"See, you're already collaborating."

They both just gave her the deer in the headlights stare.

"I'm going to wear a dress or something like that, so you guys need to help each other look cute too, ok? Dress up a little?"

They just looked at each other then back to her again.

"Well look, it's almost six o'clock. If I'm going on a romantic date with my two favorite boys in the world, I want to look super cute for both of them."

She stood up, and both boys followed suit. She walked up to Caleb, placed a hand on his chest and kissed him on the cheek, smiling and allowing their eye contact to linger a bit longer than normal. She then turned her attention to Hunter. She brushed a lock of blonde hair out of his face, leaned in and kissed him on the cheek as well.

"Ok cuties, I'll see you around 7. Byeeeee." she said as she spun around and scampered out of their room.

She walked into her dorm room and closed the door behind her and leaned against it. She bent over squeezed her fists and her eyes shut at the same time and squealed.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!"

"What happened? Don't tell me you really got them to agree?" Deidre said.

Krystal straightened up, and lifted her chin like a proud person might and in an air of unnecessary formality said. "I'm sorry, I'd love to chat, but I have to get ready for my date with the TWO boys across the hall."

"No way!"

"Yes way! Can you believe it?"

"You're amazing."

"Just before I left I gave them each the fuck me look and kissed them on the cheek. Based on their reactions, those boys are definitely still into girls, the question now is whether they like boys too."

"Unreal."

"Ok so I want to look super cute, but sexier than I would if we were all hanging out as friends. I want them both to be turned on. Help me please?"

"Oh I wouldn't miss this for the world. Go shower, and I'll look through your closet."

Just as Krystal reached the door to the bathroom they shared with their suite mates she turned back towards Deidre. "You think I should I shave my legs and my coochie?"

"In for a penny in for a pound girl."

"Good point."

Across the hall Caleb was reading a book and Hunter was picking out his clothes.

He held up a brown shirt in one hand, and a blue shirt in the other.

"Which one?"

"The blue one, it matches your eyes. She'll like that."

"Do you like it?"

"Uh, it's whatever. Yeah sure."

"What are you going to wear?"

"I don't know, I'll figure it out in a minute."

Caleb, walked into the closet they shared, when he came out he was holding a pair of Hunter's jeans and a black button down shirt.

"Stand up, let me see if this works."

Hunter set his book aside and stood up.

"Ok put this one on first." he said handing him the shirt.

Hunter pulled his shirt over his head and grabbed the black one.

"You're abs are poppin, maybe next time we can take her to the beach and you can show them off." Caleb said.

"That would be cool actually." Hunter said.

The shirt looked good.

"Ok now put these on instead of those shorts. I know you don't like to wear pants, but if she's wearing a dress, you have to." he said handing him the jeans.

"True." he said as he slid his shorts off and stepped out of them.

He slipped on the jeans, straightened up, and waited for Caleb's assessment.

Caleb looked him over, pushed a blonde lock of of Hunter's forehead.

"You look cute. I mean, she'll think that." Caleb said. "Do you think I look ok?"

"Definitely. She'll love it." he said hoping his own feelings weren't written all over his face.

Krystal stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and another one on her head.

Deidre had some clothes laid out. She pointed to the first one, skinny jeans, and a concert t-shirt, and combat boots.

"It isn't that sexy, but it's pretty cute."

"Nope, that's not sexy enough. It has to feel different for them."

"Ok then we have this one, short skirt, tank top, push up bra. You can pick your own panties, if you think they're gonna see 'em."

She tried it all on and looked at Deidre.

"Your tits look amazing. Skirt's cute too. Ok take it all back off so it doesn't get wrinkled. We need to do your hair and make up."

Krystal held still while Deidre worked with her hair. She did her eye liner and mascara as well. When she was done she spun her chair around so she could look in the mirror. Krystal's black hair was curled in ringlets all the way around. Her lips were light pink and glistening. Deidre even used the eyeliner pencil to give her the cute little cat eye triangles on the outside of each eye.

"Ok stand up let me take a look."

Krystal stood up, she was topless, wearing only a red Victoria's Secret thong.

Deidre smirked, "You should answer the door like this. They'll splooge in their pants the second they see you."

"Uh no. I'm not trying to hook up in the first five minutes."

"But you did shave your coochie didn't you?" Deidre asked

"Well, a girl must prepare for all possibilities, even the ones she doesn't expect." she said smiling slyly.

"That reminds me let me make sure you didn't miss any leg hairs. Turn around please."

Krystal spun slowly and then came to a stop facing her.

"Ok your legs look good. Now, let me see it."

"Huh?"

"Coochie inspection girl. No lesbo I promise."

Krystal pulled her panties down tentatively and tensed up as her best friend leaned in for a closer look at her pussy.

"This is weird Deids."

"Yeah I bet. Good news, your girl looks good enough to eat." Deidre announced. "Pull em up."

An hour and a half later, Caleb and Hunter stood outside Krystal and Deidre's room. Caleb faced Hunter and assessed his look. He reached up and adjusted the collar of his shirt. He stepped even closer allowing him to reach around the back and fix the part that was curled under himself.

Hunter briefly closed his eyes as he got a nose full of Caleb's hair as well as his cologne.

"You smell really really good." he said worried he'd used one too many reallys.

Caleb stepped back and looked at him approvingly "Thanks. Do I look ok?"

"Definitely. Hey this is pretty weird huh?"

"Yeah but Krys is perfect and I'd do just about anything for a chance to be with her and I know you would be too. Did you find a restaurant?"

"Yeah, Mings it's a fancy Chinese place. She like the dumplings there." Hunter said

"Anyway, let's do this."

Caleb knocked on the door.

"Oh my god they're here." Deidre whispered. "Go get in the bathroom so you can make an entrance.

Deidre opened the door just a little and said

"Can I help you?"

"Very funny." Hunter said

Deidre didn't move. "What's funny?"

"Where's Krystal?"

"Oh are you the boys taking my little girl out on a date? She's almost ready. Come in. I have a few questions for you before I give my permission." she said stepping out of the way so they could walk in.

Krystal giggled as she listened through the door.

"Ha ha I get it." your being like her dad or something?

Just then they heard the bathroom door open and turned to see Krystal like they'd never seen her before. Their mouths both fell open.

She was blushing a little and smiling. She spun around one time.

"You look amazing." Hunter said.

"So do you! So do both of you!"

"I look better than Caleb." Hunter quipped.

"Oh yeah well Krystal probably doesn't know you plucked your eyebrows like a girl either." Caleb shot back.

"If this is how this date is going to be, you can both just go back across the hall. No competing."

"Sorry"

"Yeah Sorry Krys."

"I chose my words carefully this afternoon. We're all dating each other. So Caleb you're just as much on a date with me as you are with Hunter." she paused to let that sink in.

"So, you've complimented me but not Hunter."

Unsure if she was serious, he stood still and didn't move.

"Well? Go ahead." she said.

Deidre looked on in awe at how well she handled them both.

"Um ok well, that shirt looks good on you."

"Ok ok very nice. Hunter?"

"Um Well I already told him he smelled good out in the hall does that count?"

She nodded her approval. "Oh that's even better. I think we're ready to go then!"

She turned to Deidre. "Bye Mom!"

"Have her home before midnight!" Deidre said as she watched them step into the hallway.

"Seriously? You guys look really cute. I'm starving where are we eating?"

"Uh we thought you'd like to eat at Mings."

"Oh that's perfect. Lead on! This is fun already."

They took Caleb's car. Hunter opened the door for Krystal who slid al lthe way to the center of the front seat. Hunter followed.

"Caleb you look so sexy. Hunter doesn't Caleb look sexy?"

"Come on Krystal don't be weird."

"Pick one thing about Caleb that is sexy or this date is over for you. Personally, I think his butt looks cute in those jeans."

He let out a big sigh. "He has good eyes."

"Don't tell me. Tell him. He's your date too remember?"

Hunter rolled his eyes a little but decided to play along. He looked at his roommate and in a slightly forced tone said

"You have good eyes."

"Ok that's a start, but do you think they're sexy?" she asked.

"Come on Krys."

"Oh well then I guess it's just you and me to night Caleb."

"No wait...Caleb you have...um..sexy eyes." he said realizing that he meant it.

"mmm good boy!" she said kissing him on the cheek and pressing her nose into him just a little.

"Caleb does Hunter look sexy in some special way?"

After seeing how she'd handled his roommate he knew better than to resist.

"Your biceps are, um sexy." he said timidly.

"I always squeeze a boy's bicep when I say that." she said. "like this.." she said giving Hunter's muscle a little squeeze "and say it again."

Caleb reached across her and placed his hand on Hunter's bicep and looked him in the eyes and squeezed it a little. Krystal detected the tiniest amount of nervousness in him.

"You're biceps are...um sexy." he swallowed "really sexy actually." he said instantly self conscious. He'd surprised himself.

Krystal noticed it too. He'd voluntarily embellished just a little beyond what she'd required of him. It was a sign that she might be right about the chemistry between the two boys. She was instantly aroused.

"Oh my god that's hot. Come here!" she said.

She pulled Caleb towards her and kissed him softly allowing the tip of her tongue to briefly push past his lips. She allowed the kiss to linger and used the extra time to pull Hunter towards her. She broke their kiss then turned and kissed Hunter the same way.

"That was a big step. Totally hot. I'm proud of both of you. Now let's go. I'm hungry!"

Dinner at Ming's was light hearted. They laughed at each other's fortune cookies and Caleb paid for dinner. She guessed correctly that Hunter had agreed to pay for the movie.