All Comments on 'A Memorable Lesson'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gene55mgene55mabout 20 years ago
Delightfully excellent

Very interesting setting and premise. A well-told erotic fantasy of a master teaching his students what they

*really* need to know about growing up. I hope there will be more to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A boring old story

This is one hell of a boring story.

Everything is so wrong.

The author has no clue regarding the subject. I suggest that the author, at the very least, go to high-school and get educated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A delightful story.

This tale has suspense, humour, and leaves the reader looking for just a little more. I'll look for more of your stories.

SunnieSunnieabout 20 years ago
Hey, you're really good!

Good job, Tulip, very well done. I liked the brother coming to terms with the fact that his sister is a hot mama (lol), And you were worried about multiple point of view, but I have to say you pulled it off nicely. It flowed very very well. A couple things though, there seemed to be a bit of a language discrepancy...By the narration it seemed like we were in a more medieval-type setting, but the dialogue was too modern to support that feel...So I didn't quite know where I was on the timeline so to speak..lol ;) Um, I think that was all! Well done indeed.

sweetnlovelysweetnlovelyalmost 20 years ago
Was that ever hot!!!!

Mmm....loved the way the tempo built, and the detail!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo!!!

Loved all the detail! Oh yes please don't stop. I will definatly go back and read all your submissions. Great work!!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 19 years ago
A well-woven tale

Congratulations on a good piece of writing, BT. The prose is almost lyrical in places and exudes the feel of a fable. In fact, it would probably have done well in Fantasy.

Rumple

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 19 years ago
A Great Story

This was a great story and I don't know what is wrong with Anon from Critic's Hell. It could use a lot of editing for typos, etc. but they don't distract from the story. I will be PMing you a list.

smy3thsmy3thover 18 years ago
This was like a lesson on making love to a woman

And a good lesson, at that. Very sensual. I did have the anachronism problem. I couldn't place the story it time or space. That did not detract from the sensuality. Good job!

emotions_secretesemotions_secretesalmost 12 years ago
Worth reading - Well thougt out

Look forward to more from this author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous