A Memorable Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them were sporting a hard-on and at his words Grant and Drake looked at each other, then dropped their pants to wrap a hand around it. Blade had already shed all of his clothes and was watching the body of Fay with a look of longing on his face that told Payne exactly why Blade had started this whole business in the first place.

"Fay, wait. It's not our pleasure in the first place, remember?" He pushed her gently away and placed her on the couch again. "We have to show them, let them see."

He suspected his words would excite her even further and he grinned at the sudden intake of breath. She turned to look at the boys. Seeing three young males watching her almost naked body made her blush all over. Yes, this woman was made for him, uh, his teachings. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Made for him, indeed.

Still sitting next to her, he placed his hands on her knees and spread her legs. He leaned over and gave her a fierce kiss, leaving her breathless. For a moment, he whispered in her ear, not wanting the boys to hear him ask if she was protected, if she would let him come inside her. He knew he should have asked his questions aloud, but he guessed she wouldn't want her brother to know all about her. As she nodded, he kissed her again. Then he slid between her legs, kneeling in front of her.

"You'd better come and sit on the couch boys. Observe well."

The boys shed their clothes and Fay watched through heavy lidded eyes, her face a study in lust. He waited till Blade and Grant took up positions on both sides of Fay, Drake standing a bit further off. Payne laughed softly at the discomfort of the boy. No doubt he thought himself unique in getting an erection from looking at his sister. He'd have to remember to enlighten Drake afterwards. Having made the mental note, Payne concentrated on his lesson again.

He could smell how aroused Fay was, but for the sake of the boys he fondled her breasts a few moments longer, than trailed kisses down to her bellybutton. His hands took hold of her hips as he kissed lower and he shifted her body so her buttocks rested on the edge of the couch. He looked up at her face for a moment and his breath caught at the beauty of it.

He slowly pulled the tiny panties down, telling the boys how they could see she was aroused.

"See how swollen she is. Her folds are filled with blood, dark and hot to the touch. And they are already opening, the moisture showing how ready she is."

On an impulse he told all three of them to inhale the scent of an excited woman. Blade was eager to bend over her pussy and so was Grant. Drake however took hold of the panties, bringing them to his nose as he stared at his sister. His other hand starting to slide up and down his shaft.

Payne decided to give the boys an extra treat, and her of course. "I'll start with a demonstration of Licking a Delicate Flower."

Fay felt as if her heart would burst from her chest. God, the way he treated her body, as if it were a valuable work of art. The way he caressed her and seemed to know exactly how he could arouse her more and more, it was making her head spin. The boys on both sides of her were no more than minor additions right now. All she could think of was taking him in, feeling him inside her. He took her therefore totally by surprise when he did not enter her with his cock. She gasped audibly and bucked her hips when she felt his tongue softly licking her folds, tickling her clit and finally penetrating her. Her hands buried themselves in his graying hair, keeping his face between her legs as she closed her eyes and gave herself up to the sensations he was creating in her body.

Master Payne felt her body starting to spasm after only a few minutes of licking and probing and he sucked her clit into his mouth, keeping up the pressure till he felt the last of her tremors subside. Feeling proud as always that he could give a woman so much pleasure, he lifted his face and locked eyes with her. She was soft, wet and hot and completely ready for the next step.

For a moment he was distracted by the sounds that came from his pupils. Turning his head he saw Drake biting his lip as he worked his cock. The boy looked at him with an almost apologetic look on his face and Payne nodded to encourage him.

"It's all right Drake. You can cum. Your sister is a very arousing sight, isn't she?" Payne let his hands glide over the round hips and the full breasts in front of him.

The master smiled at the other two boys. They both had their eyes glued to the glistening pussy in front of them, their hands fondling their erection. Grant showed every sign of coming soon and he moaned softly. The sound made Fay open her eyes and she looked at Grant and Drake, then focussed on Blade who was starting his own contribution to the moaning and sighing.

Drake was the first to cum, his body taut and his legs quivering while his hips jerked, his seed landing on the wooden planks at the back of the gazebo. Grant followed him almost immediately and shot his load next to his against the wall. The boys watched Blade who was able to hold out a little longer. But as soon as Fay turned her eyes on him and licked her lips at the sight of his fine cock, he lost it. Groaning he could turn aside just in time to avoid spilling his semen all over the couch, his face screwed up and hot.

Fay was sighing at the sight of all that male meat and without really thinking about it, one of her hands found its way to her breast, rubbing the taut nipple as the other reached up to stroke Master Payne's chest, gliding through the gray hair that trailed down to his belly.

"Seagulls on the Wing." Payne was getting a bit short of breath himself by now.

His eyes held hers as he lifted her legs and spread them even more, bringing the tip of his cock in contact with her. Sinking into Fay's hot body made him sigh with pleasure. As he moved very slowly, more rocking than thrusting, his free hand played with her clit while her own hands fondled her breasts. He could feel the tension building inside her and he increased the pressure a little. He bent down and kissed her on the lips, silencing her moans and when she opened her mouth to scream her release he plunged his tongue in.

The boys watched in awe as their master kept going and going. They had long since shot their seed, but Master Payne had made Fay come twice, and still he was thrusting in and out of her body. Finally they saw his face screw up; he groaned and sped up his pounding, so they could hear his balls slapping against Fay's bottom. The sound blended in with the panting and moaning of Fay herself and the slick, sucking sounds of their body's.

Payne had felt the familiar tingling in his balls starting the moment he felt her spasms but he could no longer hold back. The clenching of her muscles, the scent of sex throughout the gazebo, the worshipping eyes of the boys and Fay herself, her hands on his body, her body all his, it all contributed to making him cum. The fire sped along his spine, spread through his body and with a loud expelling of his breath he pumped his seed in the inviting body below him. He had no doubt she climaxed again because he experienced her contractions, milking his cock till there was nothing left, sighing and moaning. Luxuriating in the feel of the soft flesh, he cupped her breasts.

She opened her eyes and he felt something else stir as he was touched by her trust. She had accepted his directions without question, without hesitation, relying on him to take her with him. Besides that she had given him intense sexual pleasure, more than he had ever had before. He bent down and kissed her with tenderness, his hands sliding up and down her sides, enjoying the silky feel of her skin. With a sigh he remembered he was supposed to be teaching, so he gently brought her down to earth again. He helped her dress and stood looking after her till she disappeared behind a cluster of cherry trees in bloom.

As he tried to keep his mind on evaluating the class of the day, Payne had trouble concentrating. He could see the boys had revelled in the demonstration, but he knew his own reaction was not much different. His thoughts kept coming back to Fay, to her body, her eyes, her hair, her moans and her sighs, her smell, her taste. He ran his hand through his hair and realized he had to see her again. As he left the park-like garden on his way home, he mocked himself. It certainly looked as if Payne, the master of erotica, had been hooked by a woman nearly twenty years his junior. But what a woman, he sighed in remembrance, feeling his cock coming to live again. Yes, he definitely wanted to see her again and again and again.

Thank you for reading my story. Please let me know what you think, by voting, posting a public comment or sending feedback. Would you like a second lesson? Let me know.

12