All Comments on 'A Memorable Night'

by HunterDavis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great first submission

I'm sure your story is a long held fantasy of more men than anyone might ever imagine.

A sequel might be in order don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my wife

Wish it had been my beautiful blonde wife making love with that big black stud, while I watched and listened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Nice story. The erotic scenes were really good. This is a fantasy for some wives too!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Painful

The painful part starts with her knocking on the connecting door. The 'eat-your-heart-out part' is when she ignores Hubby and locks that door! A fundamental power-shift in those seconds, perhaps not fully recognized for weeks or months, but manifesting before a year passes!

It was easier to use a larger, handsome black Adonis with a massive prong, BUT this could have the same outcome with someone who was NOT objectively an upgrade over Hubby...with more anguish! Just not as easy to write!

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"my heart dropped when she closed and locked the door behind her"

Well, once you've opened Pandora's box... she may decide to leave it open.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this exciting story!!!

Just a little bit short... Probably the second chapter, detailing her confessions would be great (how she felt him, compare both,...) ;)

screwherscrewherabout 11 years ago
my wife blackened

Very hot story. This is a fantasy of many happily married women and it seems more and more husbands are warming up to the idea of their wives getting laid by a black guy as well. I'd love for this guy to screw my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story.

Well written and a fairly common fantasy. Pity (in the story) he didn't get to watch.On the flip side what is the other man's take on this? I wish people were more open, as I'd love to 'do' a wife once in a while! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Was a very good sexy story I would like to knowjust wyat you talked about on the way home. Was the guy jelious that she spent then night with her lover with doors locked I also would like to know the wifes take on the who thing is she ready to do it again

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So she has found a better lover

How long before she either gives you a std and you divorce her or she likes her new lover better and divorces you? Idiotic tale of a man that is terminally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry about your balls.

Hope you find them some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...and that would be the end of "playing with others" if hubby has a brain

The number 1 rule with sharing a wife or husband with an outsider for a fling is that either everyone is involved (in my experience that would be tag-teaming the wife or sharing a bisexual woman with the wife) or the spouse who is in the "watching" role is the one in charge of what happens and when it happens. The minute that trust is violated, the fun and games are over, it's time to stop altogether or prepare for everything to fall apart.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Wife?

2 stars, because I couldn't understand why this man was so insistent that his wife do another guy. Another is, Why did it have to be a black man. And what is so massive about an 8 or 9 inch cock? I don't have any problem with reading about a black doing a white woman, my problem is that in all the stories i've read for the last two years I've yet to read of a black woman with a white man, Why is that? Was this story written by a black man to try to further their agenda? Well it seems like because I've had black women and their piece of meat is as good as any you can find. So sorry but I didn't enjoy it. in fact I hardly read any of it I just scrolled to the bottom to write my opinion. But I won't be reading any more of your stories. this was the first, and I fugure all the rest will most probably follow the same theme. No black woman.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Next time maybe he can find her a willing donkey. It'll be an upgrade over the jackals.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The first night I share my wife, followed by part 2...the first day I divorced my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous