All Comments on 'A Mexican Holiday Ch. 01'

by graydave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Needs an Editor

A nice story that would benefit from a good editing. Spelling mistakes and wrong words such as Flamingo instead of Flamenco make it a jumpy rather than a smooth read. Find a good editor Dave. it would be worthwhile

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
This Piece Was Very Well Crafted In All Regards!

Since you have posted the title as A Mexican Holiday Ch. 01, there will be future chapters that will bring this piece to a natural conclusion. This fact had escaped my memory when I initially finished reading this work. I thought, "What? It can be over. There's so much more to tell. What happens between the two of them? What other experiences do they share during the remainder of this trip? And what happens when they must return to their own lives at home? Do they make plans to meet again, do their lives together come to an end never to return and share as one? There are so many questions and possibilities that need answers of some sort." Then I remembered the title and that other installments were to follow.

I look forward to reading the next several chapters you post here that continue and complete this tale. I have enjoyed the manner in which you have developed the characters, their interaction both through dialogue and descriptive sequences of action, and the underlying warmth, sensitivity, and emotional balance you bring to bear between the two main characters.

Thank you for all the time and effort you have taken to create each of the the chapters of this piece and sharing them here so freely with all readers. It is very much appreciated.

Sandhills50Sandhills50almost 13 years ago
Agree with northlander

I couldn't get past the spelling and grammatical errors. I clicked off the story after the first few paragraphs. Nothing against your story, just your lack of writing skills. Find a good editor!

ctyankee264ctyankee264almost 13 years ago
A great story, despite the grammar complaints!

A great story, nice build-up followed by plenty of hot sex. Yeah, there were some grammar issues, but for you folks who were so turned off by them that you couldn't read any more, you're clearly reading at the wrong site. That sort of comment at this site is frankly pretty pitiful.

I'm looking forward to more chapters about Dan and Ginger...don't make us wait too long!

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff.

The other two girls have had their stories told hundreds of times. Now for the shy girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Reading for the story

Good story, liked the flow and was so into the story didn't take time to make editorial notes. For those who are hung up on spelling and grammar... why are you reading stories here?

Yes, I understand having the writing proof read and corrected would be a good move yet that does not take away from the story flow.

To the author, thanks for taking time to share your story!

Manginalina1969Manginalina1969almost 13 years ago
Fuego ayudame pues! :)

This one got under my skin in a good way. Dude I lasted only until part two of the first segment :) I favoriting you thanks very much. I wrote stories here under the name Fondelum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous