A Mind's Wish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik wanted desperately to thrust back up into those movements, but couldn't. Instead he had to settle for reaching out and grabbing those cheeks grinding away it his crotch. In the dim light of that foot locker, Tina's ass had an almost bronzed look to it. Her half Hawaiian heritage showed nicely, with her skin being a naturally tanned shade. He loved feeling that flesh, loved how it had become wet with their mixed sweat. Loved how despite the cold metal they lay on that Tina was practically burning.

"Yeah...mmm yeah." He moaned out, his head rolling back.

In a lustful whisper, Tina responded "You like that?"

"Yeah baby."

"Want to cum?"

"Yes."

"Then do it." She growled at him as loud as she dared. "Cum inside me, let me feel you explode."

Before Erik could even respond Tina went into overdrive, her pussy slamming down onto him as hard as was possible in the confined space. Erik no longer felt each individual thrust, but just one continuous motion of her warm, tight insides rubbing against his rod.

"Oh yeah, here it comes." He warned her, his voice going deep. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..."

Erik's hands on Tina's ass pushed down hard right as he pushed back up into her. That sandwiching movement was all that stopped her from being slammed into the locker lid. With his cock buried as deep as it would go into her, Erik shot out his first load. The hot liquid blasted inside her, coating Tina's pussy. Erik's orgasm came in short bursts, rapid fire shots of cum that fired off into the waiting cavity of flesh.

"Ahhhhh." He said, slipping into an exhausted laugh.

Tina didn't move, just let the white hot cum stay inside her for as long as it would. Then as Erik's cock started to soften, his jizz started leaking out around the sides. Not much of it escaped however before Tina pushed down with her hips, sending a quick shiver of pleasure through Erik's rod.

"You know," she purred "we are already late for class."

"I don't know. I'm really spent." Erik replied in a joking tone.

"You can take it." Tina responded, already starting to grind away again.

Feeling himself get hard again, Erik couldn't argue with her.

12