A Mink Blanket Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Jannie, you are a real bitch, you know that?" Steven said, as he started to swing his legs off the bed. "I'm out of here, Jannie. Tell Bobby what you want. I'd rather deal with him than put up with your crap."

"Steven...you really don't want me to tell Bobby that you raped me, do you?"

"You wouldn't. You have no way to prove a lie like that."

"Well, you are in my bed." Jannie reached out and ran her hand down his hair. "And I'm sure some of your hairs could be found on the sheets. I think that I could prove it if I had to."

"You are a real fucking bitch, Jannie," Steven spat out. "Ok...I'll go along with your damn game." He reached for the board, held it up to his face and stuck his tongue out to taste Jannie on the head of the dildo.

He breathed her scent in, and tasted *her* on the toy. Damn, but she tasted and smelled good.

He had to taste more of her. Without thinking, he opened his mouth wider and slid the dildo in and sucked, getting more of her taste on his tongue. Suddenly, he realized what he had done. He opened his eyes and saw the board and the base of the dildo in front of him. He jerked the board away and turned to see Jannie smiling.

A Mink Blanket Day

Part 2

"Are you happy, bitch?" he growled.

"Mmm...almost, but not quite," said Jannie. She lay back on the bed and spread her thighs. "Have a feast, Steven," she said as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

Steven put the board on the floor beside the bed and smiled at Jannie. "My pleasure, bitch. You may be blackmailing me, but I'm sure as hell going to get some enjoyment out of this situation, you can be sure of that!"

Putting his hands on Jannie's knees, Steven leaned down between her legs. He moved his hands slowly down her thighs, towards her shaved pussy. His lips followed his hands. Then he pulled back and grabbed a pillow. "Raise your butt up," he told Jannie. She complied and he shoved the pillow underneath her hips. He stretched out on the bed and held her thighs apart with his hands.

Jannie sighed as Steven started kissing and licking her calves, her knees, and her thighs. He was working his way up to her cunt, and oh did it feel good. Bobby didn't enjoy giving oral sex all that much, so this would be a treat for Jannie.

Steven felt like he had died and gone to sexual heaven. He loved to eat pussy, and here was Jannie's, all his for the taking. True, he had been blackmailed into it, with her threats to tell Bobby that he had raped her. But that threat paled in comparison to what he was about to enjoy.

Moans filled Steven's ears as he reached Jannie's pussy. Oh, god she smelled good. She smelled of herself, and her cum. Steven licked around her outer lips, staying away from the lips themselves. Jannie was moaning, "please, Steven...do it. Do it...lick my pussy. Suck it!" Steven smiled to himself, thinking how he was in control now. The beautiful, sexy bitch was in his hands now. Right where he wanted her. Blackmail or not.

Steven continued to tease Jannie by licking around her nether lips, but not touching them with his tongue. She was holding on to his head now, trying to pull his head closer to her body; he resisted. He licked around and around, finally going in closer to her lips. He reached his tongue out and flicked lightly over her clit, then retreated back to licking back around her outer lips.

"Ahhh...don't stop...please...Steven, you're killing me!" Jannie moaned. She gave up trying to pull his head towards her and reached down and grabbed the sheets with her hands.

"Hmmm..." Steven hummed, vibrating his lips, which he had placed directly on her pussy. That action always made his girlfriends go crazy, the humming like that. He hummed on Jannie's pussy and watched her writhe.

Jannie was moaning loudly now, having never experienced oral sex like this. Damn but Steven had a great mouth! She could not keep her hips still.

Steven was licking Jannie's slit now, not deeply, but just barely inside the inside lips. Then he moved back and sucked her lips into his mouth. Then he flicked her clit with his tongue again. Jannie was bucking up to his face and groaning. He continued his ministrations, changing back and forth between licking, sucking and flicking.

"Oh god Steven!" Jannie screamed. "Ohhh...gooood...Steeeveeeen...daaammmn...I'm cumming! I'm gonna cuuummmmmmm..." she wailed as she was overcome with an orgasm. She bucked her hips up into his face, as he sucked on her clit. She was soaking wet. Did she ejaculate? Or did she just have very wet orgasms? Steven didn't care. He was too entranced by Jannie's orgasm. God, she was beautiful when she came.

Jannie tried to slam her thighs closed on Steven's head, but his hands kept that from happening. He kept licking and sucking her delicious juices as her orgasm wound down. Jannie was whimpering now, trying to push his head away. "Stop..please stop...too good."

Steven pulled his head away, looking at her as he licked her juices from his lips. He leaned over her and took her lips with his. He forced her mouth open with his lips and tongue and began to tongue-fuck her mouth. Jannie reached up and grabbed his head as Steven held himself over her. She sucked on his tongue and tasted herself. She was still on fire for him. She felt like she would never be sated enough to let him leave.

Jannie pulled back and looked at Steven. "Damn you're good, hon!," she told him in a sex-hazed voice. She smiled as she continued, "go get a couple of towels from the linen closet."

Steven looked down at the bed where she lay. "Towels? Why? The bed isn't that wet."

Jannie smiled a crooked smile at him. "Not yet, but it will be. Hurry; we don't have a lot of time," she ordered.

Steven had no idea what she had in mind, but he got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to get the towels. "I'll be there in a sec, Jannie. I've got to pee...as soon as this erection goes down, that is," he chuckled.

After he was able to pee, he washed his hands and returned to the bedroom. Jannie was sitting on the bed, wearing her panties. Steven was puzzled. "Panties? What's up?" He asked her.

She took the towels from him and spread them doubled up, just below where the pillow should have been. "Lie down, Steven." She pointed to the towels.

Steven was quite curious now, and decided that he had to know what she had in mind, so he complied. He lay down, with his head on the towels.

Jannie walked over to him on her knees, and straddled his face. She lowered herself until she felt his nose touch her pussy. Steven took a deep breath in through his nose, smelling her aroma. Damn, it was good. He was getting hard again.

Jannie was moving her panty-covered pussy around over Steven's face. He looked up at the red cloth that concealed his view of her gorgeous mound, and reached up to hold her ass. Jannie continued to move over his face when suddenly he felt moisture.

"Mmm...," Jannie purred as her panties started getting damp. Steven reached his tongue out and licked. 'Shit!', he thought. 'She's peeing!' He tried to push her up a bit as he said, "what the hell are you doing, Jannie?"

Jannie just held her ground and let some more urine drip from her pussy lips, making her panties wetter. Her moisture began to drip down on Steven's face. Steven turned his head away and pushed her off of him. He sat up and faced her.

"No fucking way, Jannie. You are not going to piss on me." Steven was getting angry. Horny, but angry just the same.

"Oh, Stevie, don't be that way. Besides...remember Bobby." Jannie sang, emphasizing each syllable. Jannie knew that she had him as Steven leaned back to lie on the towels. He was secretly aroused, but he sure as hell wasn't going to give Jannie the satisfaction of knowing that. Then he realized that letting her think that he would enjoy this would take the wind out of her sails. But he was getting hard thinking about all this.

Steven never had had any fantasies of being dominated, or of playing "water sports," but damn if he wasn't excited now that Jannie was trying this on him! He just lay there and said, "all right, go ahead. Get it over with."

Jannie straddled his face again. She lowered herself down to his face and began to dribble pee again. Steven licked her panties as Jannie let her bladder slowly empty over his face. She was so aroused by the feeling of the hot urine that was soaking her panties, and running down her thighs. And with Steven licking and sucking at her cloth-covered pussy! Oh, god she was fixing to cum again!

"Oohhh....Steven...yeesss...yeesss...oh, fuck. Suck me! Suck me, Steven," she yelled as her orgasm washed over her and she ground her pussy into his face. Steven held on to her ass as he sucked her cunt as hard as he could. He tasted Jannie's cum juice mixed with her piss. Damn he was hard.

Not being able to take it any longer, Steven grabbed Jannie around the waist and threw her down on the mattress. He grabbed her wet panties and ripped them from her body. He tossed them away, where they landed he didn't know, nor did he care. All he could think of was Jannie and his need to bury his cock inside her.

Steven was straddling Jannie now, looking down at her as his breathing was coming in gasps. "OK, woman. You've had your fun; now it's my turn," he growled as he lowered his hips to hers.

"Ahhh...," Steven groaned as his cock slipped into her pussy, spreading the lips as it went past them. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up to his body. Jannie was whimpering as she was being impaled with his thick cock. She had never experienced one of this size. Longer, yes, but never this thick. She moaned as Steven's cock went deeper and deeper into her body. Oh, god it felt sooo wonderful.

Steven pulled out, causing Jannie to moan. But he quickly threw her legs over his thighs and arms and thrust his meat into her again. Hard, fast. Jannie moaned loudly as Steven’s cock once again speared her.

With Jannie's butt on his thighs, Steven held her hips and thrust into her, again and again, listening with pleasure to her moans, which were almost screams, of pleasure. He gritted his teeth as he tried to withhold his orgasm. He grunted with each thrust into her depths.

Jannie's head was thrashing about on the bed. She didn't even realize her head was on the pee-soaked toweling. All she cared about was grinding her cunt onto Steven's cock.

"Oh, Steven!" She yelled. "Oh dear god...Steeeeveeen...oh shiiit...fuck...fuck...oh god fuuuuck meeee," Jannie wailed. "Fuck me, damn you. Oh, daaammmn...aaahhhh..." Jannie was wild with need. She was desperate to cum.

Steven was pushing his cock into Jannie's pussy with all his might by now. "Damn, woman...hurry and cum or I won't last," he growled between gritted teeth. He reached one hand to her pussy and began to stroke her clit. He pinched it between his thumb and forefinger, and Jannie began her orgasm.

Steven felt her cunt clench on his cock. Oh damn he was gonna cum now. No stopping it. He thrust hard and deep, pinching her clit. Jannie was cumming now, full force. Her body was thrashing on the bed, screaming for him to 'fuck me, damn it, fuck me hard...FUCK MEEEE..." she howled at the peak of her orgasm.

Steven was grunting and thrusting as his own orgasm overtook him. He let go of her clit and grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, hard. He was fucking her like he'd never fucked a woman before. He growled, "take it, bitch. Take my cock" as he spurted his seed into her hot, wet depths.

Jannie was moaning now, her orgasm subsiding just as Steven's had peaked and she felt his warm semen enter her body.

She lay there, her pussy throbbing in time to her rapid heartbeat, trying to catch her breath. Steven was still over her; he was breathing rapidly, also. Before she knew what had happened, Steven was straddling her face.

Steven held Jannie's head and pushed his cum-covered cock between her lips. "Suck it, bitch," he ordered Jannie. She looked up at him as he held his cock in one hand and her head with the other. She touched his cock with her tongue and moaned as she tasted *them*.

Steven let go of his cock and her head as he straightened up and began to thrust into her mouth. He leaned his head back and moaned. "Yeah, that's it, Jannie. That's it. Suck it. Suck my cock."

Jannie sucked on his cock as it thrust in and out of her mouth. She held onto it with one hand and reached down to stroke her clit with the other. Steven reached down to hold her head again as he fucked her mouth.

As Jannie rubbed her clit, she pumped Steven's shaft with her other hand. Damn but she needed to cum again! She used the juices from her slit to lubricate her clit and stroked it fast. She was sucking on Steven's cock as he was thrusting into her mouth faster and faster.

Steven held her head tightly and growled at Jannie. "Oh bitch. Oh you fucking bitch. Suck me hard. Damn you, whore." He was really fucking her face now, as if it were her pussy. He wasn't even thinking, just doing what came naturally to a man as aroused as he was. "AAAARRRGGGG...damn...I'm gonna CUUUUMMM...." Steven ground out as he held her face to his groin.

Jannie had let go of his cock and had stopped trying to touch her clit. She was holding on to his ass as he thrust deep into her mouth. It was all she could do to breathe and not gag. Finally, Steven was holding her head still as his cum poured into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed desperately, while trying to breathe.

Steven pulled back and thrust again, allowing Jannie time to catch her breath. His semen came in spurts now, less each time. Steven was thrusting into her, but not as hard or as deep. She had been able to swallow most of his cum, but some was dripping down her chin.

Finally finished, Steven pulled his cock out of Jannie's mouth and looked down at her. "Mmm...aren't you a tasty looking morsel," he said as he took in her cum-covered face? He noticed that she was rubbing her clit, trying to cum again.

"Here, let me help you out, since you sucked my cock so well," Steven said as he reached down and rubbed her pussy. "Tell ya what...you rub your clit, and I'll finger-fuck you." Steven stuck three fingers inside Jannie's pussy and she desperately rubbed her clit.

"Oh, yes, yes...Steven...yes...don't stop!" Jannie cried as he indeed fucked her with his fingers. "Ohh...ahhh...yeeessss..." Jannie bucked her hips up to his hand as she came, strumming her clit with her own fingers.

Her orgasm subsiding, she relaxed into the bed. Steven raised her head up and removed the wet towels. She still hadn't realized that she had been lying on them. Steven got off the bed and placed the urine-soaked towels into the laundry hamper in the bathroom. He found her torn panties and picked them up. Jannie lay there, watching him as he began to dress himself. He put her panties into his pocket. "Souvenir," he told her. She realized that the shoe was now on the other foot. She held nothing over him, now that he had her panties.

"Um, Steven, you know that I really wasn't going to tell Bobby anything, don't you?," Jannie hedged.

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't," Steven snorted. "But, just in case you get any wild ideas about doing that, just remember," he said as he pulled what was left of her panties out of his pocket and held them up," I've got these." He chuckled, thinking that not only did he have something over Jannie now, but he could used these when he masturbated. Oh, when he told her about that! He could hardly wait, but wait he would...until the time was right.

Well, you'd better get cleaned up. I'll change the sheets while you get into the shower. Steven walked to the linen closet and got fresh sheets and pillowcases. He stripped the bed and made it up fresh, putting the mink blanket back on.

Jannie was well into her shower when Steven poked his head into the steamy room and told her that he was leaving now, and would get Bobby's book on his way out.

"Yeah, fine" was all Jannie said and he turned to leave, with a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bobby walked into the bedroom to find Jannie asleep, wrapped up in her blanket cocoon. He smiled as he sat down on the bed next to her and touched her shoulder. Or what he thought was her shoulder; it was hard to tell through that thick blanket. Jannie opened her eyes and saw her husband.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Bobby said. "How're you doing?"

Jannie said, sleepily, very relaxed, feeling a bit guilty that Bobby didn't know the source of her relaxation, "I'm fine, sweetie. Just taking a nap."

"What did you do all day? It sure is dreary outside."

"Mmm...yeah. Sure is. I didn't do much. Just had one of my *mink blanket days*," Jannie said as she smiled and snuggled deeper into her blanket. "Just had a mink blanket day."

12