A Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard the lady, guy's ..now GO.. do your job . .look after the other's", he said, making the word 'other's sound like he was talking about some second - class citizens!

Flashing looks of jealousy and hatred at the good -looking - waiter they shuffled off, crashing and banging plates upon the other patrons tables, slapping down the poor people's drinks, spilling them over the tablecloths.. I felt sorry for them.. but still could not comprehend what was all the fuss was about?!

We ordered our meal from the good - looking -waiter, 'GLW' ..(I giggle here, as I have abbreviated his name that I 'gave' him!!). He dashed off to the kitchen, from which immediately came a ruckus, I heard him raise his voice to . .the chef?, perhaps?.. further sounds of crashing.. the chef popped his head out from behind the swing doors and looked at our table, and, well, he just stood there looking at me, I could feel his eyes! . He was almost decapitated by the swing doors as a waiter swung past him! . He disappeared back into the kitchen, shouting and waving him arms?

The GLW came out, running up to our table, looking at me he said,

"Chef apologies, profusely, ma'am, but is preparing fresh food, other stuff no good for you. .He say's drinks are on him whilst you wait"!.

At a loss at what to say I look at hubby, still grinning from ear - to - ear.

"You're gonna start world war three at this rate, Darling", he started to laugh, practically pissing himself!.. The GLW looking at hubby with concern, wondering what he was laughing at!.

"Is he offending you, miss"? the GLW enquired, placing himself next to hubby.

In panic I reached out and grabbed the GLW by the arm, to pull him off hubby, and from nowhere came two waiters who grabbed the GLW!

"We'll take care of him, ma'am, he won't hurt you", they cried, and started to cart him off!

I felt that the whole situation was now getting ridiculous, my hunger had abated for the food. I reached down and whispered in hubby's ear.

"We're leaving.now", and I walked to the door, the whole restaurant going quiet, watching my back, leaving him to settle up for the drinks or whatever.

Luigi caught up with me at the entrance.

"Please come again, won't you, ma'am, we're soory the food was not to your liking"

I turned, held his hands and looked at him, poor Luigi! if a man could melt, then he was!! . . Perspiration started to appear on his forehead, he turned bright red, his hands began to shake in mine!

"It's not that, Luigi, but something happened today that I do not understand, but we will come back soon", I said, feeling like a nurse!

We arrived back home, hungry, for food, that is! . . He had other ideas, and carried me kicking and squealing to the bedroom, and he lost me in a cloud of sensation and happiness as he made love to me in every possible way!

The mirror? ..I had a new one made, to fit the original frame. Upon taking out the blackened glass a yellowed parchment fell to the floor from behind it. I tried to pick it up but it disintegrated into dust, there was some writing on it, but what is said, or what it was for, or even it's purpose for being there, I have no idea!

The urge, or the inclination, to 'play' with the frame has also dissapeared, it is just a piece of furniture now, and lets face it.furniture is not a 'turn on'!

Me? .. Dunno, some day's I try, really try, to look sloppy! I tried, as an experiment, to wear just rags, literally, to hubby's works 'do', but all I received was compliments on my coiffure, and couture. And where can they buy one!