All Comments on 'A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 02'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u7 months ago

Oh My……

This series is really getting good.

I can’t wait to see what more his mistress has in store for him…..The peeplay element was a nice touch.

What a lucky slave indeed.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
The Sweet Taste of Piss!!!piss

Getting beat with a wooden spoon is a nice touch....Plus a sweet drink of piss is a real treat....

jleniljlenilabout 8 years ago
It's getting even better, Mistress.

I love this story.

ifoifoifoifoalmost 11 years ago
Better than first

After the first chapter, I was getting nervous that your characters had no emotions. Her internal debates and worries made the story so much better for me.

Your writing is quality. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

ohmygawd you're so wicked - you're a fantasy! I'd trade places with Jared anytime!

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 11 years ago
Well done...I love your work...you have a serious eye for dominant detail!

I thought the first paragraph was perfect. I thought it captured quite well the running mind set with all of its emotions of this new slave in a new and challenging situation.

I appreciated the nuance of that first paragragh very much.

You have your work cut out for you continuing with this story, as you have set such a high standard for yourself so far. I so very much hope you continue to be up to the wonderful task you have begun.

I think I fell in love with MistressTinityJones...just a bit!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
A fine second chapter

of a very good story - thank you. You should be a little more careful over paragraphs, however; the start of this chapter seemed like a solid and unappealing block of text and the story is too good to be let down by less than perfect presentation.

Apart from that niggle, very well done - a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did he really deserve....

that golden shower. He'd not served well enough to deserve Mistress's lovely golden shower. Urine is a treat but you marked him well. The lucky thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous