A Model Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be kidding me... Beck! I really don't think you understand how embarrassing it is to watch your best friend practically rape your assistant on the dance floor. Unbelievable, how dare you--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HEATHER!" I shouted back at her. Her jaw dropped, then the anger burned in her eyes. "EXCUSE ME?! Who the hell do you think you are talking to?!"

I walked up to her calmly, my hands in my pockets. "I said shut the FUCK up! It's been six months. Day in and Day out I've catered to your whinin' and bitchin'. I've been nothin' but nice to you. I've bent over backwards for you and you treat me like shit. I'm fed up with you and all of your bullshit." I got as close as I could to her 5'9" frame without actually touching her.. Taking off my blazer, I finally spat back her. "I quit."

"Good. You were a shitty PA anyway." She looked up at me, darting her eyes into mine with so much fire. I responded, "And you're a fucking bitch." I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her mouth onto mine. The kiss was mind-blowing. Her lips were so soft, I couldn't get enough of her sweet lips. The kiss grew more hot and animalistic. She jumped into my arms and popped the buttons off my shirt as she ripped it open.

She broke the kiss to along my neck as I palmed her plump ass, sliding her dress off her hips, she wasn't wearing any panties. "You little sneak." I breathed out, "You knew you were gonna fucked all night didn't you?" She giggled deviously as she ran her tongue along my jawline. Now I was the one trembling, I needed to be inside her bad. I began carrying her up the staircase, whispering, "Mmm. You're gettin' punished for bein' such a dirty little girl." She liked dirty talk apparently, she ground her crotch upward against my waist, whimpering. "I've been such a bitch to you Beck. What are going to do to me...?"I carried her over to wall she ran into the other night, putting her on feet and pressing her voluptuous breasts and her hands against it. Nuzzling her ear, I whispered, "I'm in charge now, Heather." I slapped her bare, jiggly ass. She squeaked, and I squeezed her bottom. "I'm gonna take all this pent up aggression out on your tight... drippin' wet pussy." She was soaking wet when I put my index finger into warm, awaiting sex, it hugged my finger tautly. It caught me off guard; on my knees, I spread her legs apart and pulled her hips away from the wall. I ran my tongue along the length of her slot, she gasped, shivering before me. I put my lips around her clit, sucking on it gently, flicking my tongue back and forth against her swelling nub. "Beck..." Oh my god, I loved the way she moaned my name. I put my fingers in her sex, thrusting them in and out of her; whimpering, she starting grinding her pussy against my mouth. She was doing her best to make me make her come. Oh she was gonna come. But it wasn't until I let her.

I stood up, licking my fingers. Bending her over, I slapped her ass again, harder this time letting my wet fingers sting her. "Beg me to fuck you." She refused at first, I smacked her right buttcheek. She moaned. "Beg!" She whimpered, "Please don't make me..." I slapped her left cheek. She purred and rubbed her ass against my bulge. "Beg for it Heather." She bit her lip, still refusing. I turned her around and she got aggressive. Pushing me back into the guest room, she pulled my shirt off my arms, turning me around and pushed me against the bedroom door. She crouched before me, undoing my belt as quickly as she could. Before she could get the zipper down good she had her succulent lips wrapped around my dick. I'll be honest; I've never met a woman who could take me in deep because of my girth. But I closed my eyes and groaned the loudest I can ever remember. Here was my dream girl, on her knees taking all my cock down her throat. I was gonna blow and I wasn't about to let that happen so soon.

I put my hand under her chin, prying her off. "Oh no darlin' you still haven't begged me for it." She whined and I pulled her to feet and pulled her against my hard cock, letting the tip tease her opening as it flopped around. Carrying her to bed as she kissed me hungrily, she was trying to distract me. I threw her on the bed. Standing over her grinning triumphantly, I made one final demand. "Fucking beg for this dick, Heather." She bit her lip and shook her head. I dove top of her, pulling her dress straps off her arms and the dress under her heavy, delicious caramel breasts. I began to kiss them, working my way to her pert, chocolatey nipples. Swirling my tongue over each one desperately, and sucking on them hungrily. "Oh my-- Okay, okay you win. Fuck me Beck." I lifted up off her breast, teasing my dick at her wet entrance. "What was that Heather? I couldn't hear you?"

"Please Beck. Fuck MMMMM--" Pulling her down at the edge of the bed, I plunged deep into that pussy mid-sentence. FUCK ME she was tight! "Fuck... please be gentle. It's been a while." I can tell. Damn woman you are tight, I thought to myself. Gentle my ass, she was mine tonight. Holding her thighs at my sides I was showing her no mercy. I told her I was taking it out on her pussy and I intended to make that promise a guarantee. "Oh my gosh! Beck! BECK!" She screamed as my head plunged deep in and out of her. Everytime, I heard my name moan out of her beautiful mouth, I thrust harder. The harder I fucked her, the more incoherent she became. "F-f-fuck... s-s-so b-big... c-c-can't t-take-- Mmmm. F-f-fuck yessss!" Watching my dick slide in and out of her was so hot I was gonna blow at any moment now. But I was gonna get her to come first.

I pulled out of her and flipped her over on her stomach. Pulled her hips up so that she was on her knees, face down in the sheets, I shoved back into her. This time she met me with a long whimper. She was making these faces as I pumped hard and steady into her. She put her hands above her head, letting her fingers play in the sheet. She knew I was about to go into overdrive and was preparing to brace herself. Good girl. Without warning was bucking fast into her pussy, her moans getting louder and louder. "Feels good doesn't it baby?" I called out, I was getting close. She answered me screaming. Her nails dug deep into the sheets. The sound of my flesh slapping viciously against hers echoed throughout the room. She grew virgin tight as she started to climax, "I'm COMING! I'M COMING!!!!" Her wall shattering final scream as she came all over my dick was all I needed, her pussy contracted hard over me and I pulled out of her and uncontrollably blew all over her lower back.

I struggled to catch my breath and looked over she was spent. She rested on her stomach, legs in the position he left the in. She was mumbling something incoherent before she dosed off in that position. I smiled, reached over the bed and grabbed a my towel to wipe her down. She actually looked peaceful in her sleep. I pulled her up to the head of the bed with me and I watched her sleep. I kissed her forehead. She really was beautiful. I nestled in behind her and started to dose off.

Touchdown: Williamson!

__________________________

12