All Comments on 'A Modicum of Control Ch. 01'

by sampound

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
Great!

I was so glad to see that you updated on Jeff and Alex. I really like what you're doing with characterisation and I hope there's gonna be more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The title sucked me in

This is really well written and love the attention to character. That line about the idea growing claws was brilliant. I'm afraid for these two damaged men, but I'm sure I'll go along for the ride.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
So emotive

Adore this story. Jeff and Alex are so confused and conflicted, they are just crying out for help. The character development was amazing, I feel for these two. I hope that there's hope for these men. They seem to deserve so much but life just aint delivering. Can't wait for the next installment.

wanderwonderwanderwonderabout 16 years ago
It has been a while

since I've read something that makes me wonder what happens next, but I am intrigued by the characters you've created. I like the continuity across this and your other stories, though each could stand on its own.

purplhazepurplhazeabout 16 years ago
Bittersweet

It was hot and sad at the same time.I felt for Alex being in love with his best friend even though he knew he didn't love him back. I hope they can work it out and end up together.Alex deserves a happy ending. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unbelievable

Sampound, I want to say that you are undoubtedly one of the best writers on Literotica. Intimacy has to be one of the most emotional and honest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. These lines from the first chapter really stuck with me: He's still straight, even if he did fuck Craig, and it would just make everything more complicated. I'd still be in love with him, and he still wouldn't be in love with me. When I first read that line, I literally had an ache in my heart. I could truly feel the pain Alex was experiencing.

Just amazing. Making love is supposed to be one of the most intimate, fulfilling and loving acts two people can do and with each other. In the case of Alex and Jeff though, their physical intimacy has supplanted the emotional intimacy they used to share. The two of them were best friends, they used to talk and share things with each other. No matter how good an orgasm is, it can't take the place of feeling a truly loving emotional connection with someone.

Like Alex said, having sex only made their relationship more complicated. Both of them are afraid of true intimacy. They both back off when the sex gets too emotional; neither one of them seems interested in tenderness and caring, just raw passion. The two of them are too tied up in one another to ever let go and be with other people, yet being together (to the extent that they are together) is causing both of them such emotional turmoil.

You really have a gift for creating true to life characters; I can't stand the thought of never finding out what happened to Jeff and Alex.It's been three months since you last posted and I don't want you to feel like people have forgotten you. That's definitely not true. I am not the only one who wants you to continue writing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot and romantic

I love this story...have read them quite a few times. I wish you would let us see what happens with Jeff and Alex, how they resolve their feelins and problems.

Overall this is a great story...KEEP WRITINH I LOVE IT

elioelioabout 14 years ago
such a good story

This is such a well written story. It really drew me in. It's a bit disappointing that it wasn't continued. But that's just because I liked iy so much.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
I SO want to know what happened with these two.

PLEASE revisit!

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
A gem

One of the ones you long for the writer to come back to, but a real gem none the less.

grunthumpergrunthumperover 7 years ago
Truly Good

Wherever you went I wish you'd come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous