A Mole in the House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers

Slowly and true to his word he gently worked a finger into me. When he knew I was comfortable with the one finger he gave me a second, sending chills of pleasure surging throughout me. I wanted his cock in me and at that moment I didn't care if he was built like a twig or an ox I wanted him to be inside of me with his body lying over mine.

"Please," I begged, "Please I want you in me." I was desperate to feel his cock in me. I knew it was going to hurt, but I didn't care. I needed to be fucked.

Al pushed me back on the bed and crawled up my body. His naked body pressed me down into the bed. His lips found mine and kissed me hard. I liked these kisses, they came from this masculine need we both had. It wasn't love, it wasn't lust - it was just pure and simple need.

"I don't like to use lubricant. I like the feeling of skin on skin so I will be as gentle as I can." He whispered into my ear as he took my earlobe between his teeth and bit it gently. He rose up a little and a moment later I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. He pushed but my body resisted him. He pushed again and told me to relax and to try and push my ass against his cock. His black eyes were staring into mine. He pushed again and I felt myself opening up to him. "Ahhh...you are so tight...it is heaven..." he moaned goading me on. Ever so slowly his cock found its way into me, filling me, stretching me in a way I had never known possible and taking me to a nirvana I had always strived to reach.

I knew I would never get this moment back and surrendered myself to him. He held his considerable length deep inside of me not only letting me acclimate to the new and foreign sensation but to feel the fullness he was affording me. It didn't matter that I was bigger than he was I was completely pinned underneath him, his mouth on mine while his arms held my legs splayed wide. It was both suffocating and sensual at the same time.

"Now habeebee...now I show you why a man will make you the happiest you've ever been." He rose up on his elbows and slowly pulled half his length from me, I wanted to shove myself against him to have him fill me again but he held me down and slowly sunk back into me. Al let me know that he was now in control. Again...half out...slowly back again...and over again. Our moans filled the room and at the very moment I didn't care who could hear us. He kept this up until he was sure I could handle more. His eyes searched mine and saw somewhere deep inside of me the affirmation he was searching for and started long deep strokes into me. I cried out a cry of total ecstasy pleading for more.

"Yes habeebee I will always give me more...feel me..." he went on and on alternating between long deep strokes and short quick ones. We were covered in sweat with these strange animalistic sounds coming from deep inside of us. "I'm going to cum..." he yelled a few moments later pushing himself harder into me a couple of times until he stilled and groan loudly and I felt it...his cock spewing deep inside of me, pulse after pulse, over and over again.

When he was done he collapsed on top of me. We were both trying to catch our breath and return to the now. His heart was beating so hard I could feel it against my chest. I just pulled him tighter against me.

"I never knew..." I finally gasped out. Al lifted his head and looked at me smiling.

"Wait...this is just kindergarten...there is a whole new world of education waiting for you..."

*

My daydream came to an abrupt end when the shower water turned cold. I turned the tap off and grabbed a towel. My cock was spent. The memory of my first time and Al was enough to drive me over the edge.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went back into the bedroom. It was still early afternoon but I needed to realign my body back to Eastern Standard Time and a nap seemed the best way to accomplish this.

On a personal level l crossed many lines in Syria. Fortunately to everyone on my side of the fence the operation was text book classically successful. They saw that I worked and molded Al in such a way that it allowed me to enter into the inner sanctum the operation called for. Even though I never gave up my little apartment,I moved in with Al that first night and within a week I was sending back reliable intelligence which continued in droves for close to six months. What I didn't put into the reports of the information gathering was how exactly I derived the information or the deep relationship Al and I shared.

I wouldn't say it was a loving coupling it was more of a sexual odyssey between two people. I gave Al something he had never had before, a man that was willing to do or try anything and the word 'no' didn't exist. He always only had one or two night stands with the eighteen or nineteen year old boy that didn't appreciate the finer aspects of taking the time to pleasure a man. With his guidance I showed him the pleasures he had always wanted.

In return he showed me the fine line between pain and pleasure and when you mixed the two of them the places it could take you to. We were equals in everything, he liked to fuck me and I came to love fucking him. One night he would take total control and have his way with me, another night I would reciprocate.

During the day we were respectable businessmen conducting business in a country that was male dominated. At night we shed our inhibitions and expressed ourselves in ways we mutually enjoyed.

In the beginning we took pleasure in it just being the two of us but as our sexual appetites developed we brought more people into the fold and enjoyed both watching and participating in group sex with a select group of influential men, which in turn opened more doors for me to gather more intel.

The operation came to an abrupt end six months later on a weekend that Al had to make an appearance at a family function. I had stayed in the city while he took his wife to her brother's wedding. On the way back to the city on Saturday night insurgents laying in wait and bombed his car when he was a short five kilometers from home. There was a part of me that was grateful that he died instantly and didn't suffer but I couldn't help but wonder if his death came about from the information I fed back to my handlers.

With Al dead it wasn't safe for me to stay in Syria any longer and I was called back home. I took the route I had taken to get there to protect my cover if I ever needed it again. I went back to Moscow where I debriefed for two weeks before slipping out of my 'Ivan' role, through connecting cities of Europe covering my tracks. By the time I reached London I was back into my 'Aaron' role and readily returned to the United States.

*~*~*~*~*

I woke with a start. My heart was pounding hard and for a moment I had to search my mind if it was a dream that woke me or something else. My spinney sixth sense was sending red flags flying and I immediately reached for my gun. With stealth precision I slipped from the bed and made my way to the closest where I grabbed a pair of short sweatpants, vanity be my name, I didn't want to get into a battle in my naked state.

It was just infinitesimal sounds, a breathe too heavy and an unnatural creak. Silently I checked the round in my gun before emerging from the closest. I looked over to the clock and saw that it was just after seven in the evening.

"Steve." A voice called out. "I know you have a gun but I want you to know I am here on my own and I am not armed." He waited for me to respond which I refused to do. "Steve Dunbar also known as Aaron Mitchell and several other names, I am not your enemy. You have to trust me." I wanted to burst out laughing. How could I trust someone that just broke into my house? "Steve, I'm sitting in the kitchen, I'll turn the light on. My hands are flat on the table and will remain here." I didn't move. There could have been more people than just him. I looked over to the window in the bedroom but realized that would be too logical an escape route and would be the first thing anyone with any sense would have covered.

"Steve please listen to me. My name is Lawrence Coburn. We have the same employer. Please try and trust me. If I was here to harm you, you would be dead already." His reasoning was sound but he could be there to get information for me.

"Steve your cell phone is going to ring. I want you to answer it. The person on the other end will instruct you to trust me."

A moment later my burner cell vibrated. No one had this number, not even the people I worked for. The caller ID read ANONYMOUS. I clicked the button and a familiar voice on the other end greeted me by name.

"There are only two people at the agency that know your real name Steve. That is me and the gentleman sitting in the other room. You know me well enough to know that I wouldn't send someone to your private domain if this wasn't important. When I recruited you, you trusted me enough to mold you into the person you are today. I need you to trust me now and put your gun down and go into the other room and speak with Lawrence. This is a matter of national importance." I still hadn't spoken. I got the message now it was time for me to make the decision, trust or not trust. I clicked the phone off and moved to the doorway. In the darkened house I could make only see a pair of hands, palms down on the table.

"I want you to turn all the lights on in the house." I said in a low whispered tone. I watched the two palms go up and heard the kitchen chair scrap across the floor as he stood up. Slowly he walked around turning on all the lights. I told him to stand in the middle of the living room and place his hands on his head. He did exactly as I told him to do. I held my position for another few minutes listening carefully for any telltales' signs that he might not be alone.

When I was satisfied that it was safe I walked out of the bedroom, gun at the ready. My mouth gaped open and I had to suppress the desire to burst out laughing the moment I saw Lawrence.

The guy looked like a tall gangly sixteen year old that was just starting to grow into his body. He wasn't a bad looking man, in fact in his own way he was quite attractive but he was just so fucking young.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked when I was satisfied he was harmless. I walked in a tight circle around him keeping one eye on him while searching the room for more potential dangers. He appeared somewhat shocked by my outburst but continued to hold the position I had told him to take.

"I told you, my name is Lawrence Coburn and we both work in the same place."

"You can't be more than what? Seventeen...eighteen? I know for a fact MY employer doesn't take boys under their wing."

"May I?" He asked raising his hands from his head. I nodded he could but raised my gun. He dropped his hand to his sides and told me he was going to take his ID out.

"ID's can be faked. I don't need to see that shit."

My phone vibrated again.

"Just shut up and listen to him." and the voice clicked off.

"You are fucking bugged?" I asked and stated incredulously at the same time. My anger level was at a dangerous point and I knew the only thing that would help was alcohol. I stormed into the kitchen and grabbed a beer and sat down at the kitchen table. Lawrence soon followed suit. For the first time since I woke up I breathed easier as the threat level dissipated within me.

"Are you even old enough to drink?"

"I am," he said then added, "Just"

I just shook my head.

"Okay." I said loud enough the listening device Lawrence had. "I'm listening now, just as you asked me to." I took a swig of the beer and leaned back in the chair.

"So...it's nice to meet you Steve..." Lawrence said trying to lighten the tense mood in the room. I nodded but don't speak.

"Our mutual employer is sorry that he had to cross the line by letting me know about your true identity but I think you know him well enough to know he wouldn't have done this if this wasn't a serious matter." It sounded like he was reading off of a script. I didn't bother to say anything just nodded to let him know I was listening. "As you know our 'employer-of-record' is not who we really work for." He didn't even bother to wait for me to acknowledge his statement.

"Recently our employer started noticing that several operations that were in progress have been compromised. Yours, for example, was one of them. Losing the General hurt us gravely. We also lost one of our operatives in Afghanistan. He was killed one evening while he slept, his throat slit..."

"So what you are saying is there is a mole in the house?" I said. This is probably the one thing, as an operative, that I feared most. Even more than death itself.

Lawrence nodded and continued. "As you can imagine our employer wants to guarantee the safety of everyone within our elite group. With that being said...he wants you and I to work together to try and route out who mole might be."

"And you have a plan?" I asked still not giving an inch.

"I do...but I can guarantee that you are not going to like it."

"I'm sure I won't." I laugh trying to find some levity in this whole thing.

"I'm kinda a geek...a computer wizard..."

"Noooo...really? I would have never guessed that." My phone started vibrating but I chose not to answer it. "Okay, okay I'll behave." I said and the vibrating stopped.

"You are the personality, you can move amongst these people. I can't do that. I don't have that kind of savvy. They don't trust me quite yet."

"I'm a field guy. It would raise eyebrows if I hang in the office for more than a few days."

"Our employer agrees with your assessment...but what if you were being grounded because your mark was killed on your watch. You are out of the field until further notice so we can look into the events leading up to the General's death. We feel that one of three things will most likely happen. The mole will try to center the attention on you, and hopefully make a mistake. Or with the light being shined on you, the mole will think that he has free reign and will make a mistake..."

"Or he will try and enlist me." I added as the third option. I had never been part of an operation on US soil and the thought of it was quite attractive. I even liked the direction this whole thing could take. "Oh...just to let you know, I am being assigned to you and will be on you like glue." I looked at him and smiled. At that very moment I was finding the thought of being glued to Lawrence quite appealing.

"Is my house bugged?"

"This house...no...your apartment is...always has been." He was telling me something I already knew. I had found the bugs two days after moving in. "I am wearing a transmitter. That's how he can hear us."

"Can you turn it off?"

He tapped his ear and listened, all he said was yes, tapped again and he was back to me. "It's off now."

"Can I trust you that you are telling me the truth?" I was staring at him knowing that if he lied I would see right through him.

He took the small receiver from his ear and placed it on the floor and without any hesitation crushed it with the heel of his shoe. Next he stood and emptied his pockets of the few items he had, placed them in a baggy he had conveniently placed on the table and stuck the whole package in the freezer. Then he stripped off his clothes, down to his too big baggy boxer shorts and held his arms out for me to inspect him.

I considered throwing him in the shower, just because I could, but opted to give him a break this time. "So what now?" I asked watching him as he picked up his clothes and folded them carefully. He made no move to get dressed.

"Now we start. It's Wednesday night, you report to Langley first thing Monday morning, that's how long we have to look at the players in this game and come up with a good solid plan of action.

"Do you have any idea who it might be?" Lawrence shook his head that he didn't. "I have done extensive checks on every person within our group and can't find any signs of impropriety in any of them."

"What if they aren't based at Langley?"

"They have to be. The information that is leaking out is information that can only be obtained at the highest levels. They have to be very computer literate and have enough clearance that allows them to come and go as they please."

"Like you?"

"Yes...if it was me. But it's not." I could see within his eyes that he wasn't lying.

For the next few hours, over pizza and more beer he drew out the plan of action and the roles that both of us were to play. By midnight I came to realize that we hadn't even scratched the surface of what needed to be accomplished. One of the biggest lessons I learned when starting an operation was to not rush things and make sure that you don't cram too much intensity into the planning stages. It will burn you out too quickly and mistakes will occur.

"Are you staying here?" I asked knowing full well he expected to be asked to stay.

"I would like to. I think that less I travel about the less attention I will draw to myself."

"You have your choice. You can crash on the couch in the living room or in my bed, which is big enough for both of us. My second bedroom is not a guest room."

"Yes, I know." It still angered me that my private life was being invaded like it was.

My second bedroom was the room I used to pay homage to a hobby I have had since I was eight years old - model trains. I am a fanatic about them and had turned the room into one large train depot. My little collection includes one of a kind trains and at the last valuation I had over a hundred thousand dollars worth of trains, equipment and accessories.

"If you don't mind I would prefer the bed to the couch."

"Makes no difference to me, and anyway I can keep an eye on your better if we slept in the same room." I said then added, "Sleep is sleep and I plan on getting a good night's sleep. I also plan on getting up early and taking a ten to fifteen mile run in the morning so if I'm not here you'll know why."

*~*~*~*~*

I woke up at five thirty the next morning and looked over to a sleeping Lawrence. He was not the type of man I would have found attractive. The parts of his body I had seen were completely hairless and he was the farthest thing from being athletic as he could be. I became fascinated with watching him sleeping and found that there was something I did find oddly attractive about him - he had this quiet sensuality about himself. I was also enjoying looking at the pronounced tent in the sheet that was barely covering him.

Before falling asleep he told me a little bit about himself. At twenty-one, almost twenty-two years old he had been working for 'the Agency' for close to four years after being recruited directly out of graduate school, MIT, at age seventeen. He held dual Master's degrees in Information Technology and Computer Science and was months away from earning his PhD in Computer Science. He joked that he was hacking computers practically before he was walking. The kid wasn't stupid but did he have enough life experience to get both of us through an operation like this?

I slipped from my bed and changed into my running clothes and set out to do what I loved doing, running. Running always gave me an opportunity to clear my head and work through any issues that might I have and even sometimes just to think about nothing except putting one foot in front of another.

Today I couldn't stop thinking about Al. Sleeping next to another man, even non-sexually like I had made me realize how much I missed what I had with Al. I had come to find out there is nothing finer then to wake up wrapped in another man's arms. The unique feeling of running my fingers across a man's chest, down his body and over his hardening shaft and balls never wore off and I relished being able to do this almost every morning with Al for six months.

jayjayk
jayjayk
145 Followers