A Mole in the House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His death came so abruptly that I went from having great sex multiple times a day to none at all. The worst part was that I couldn't open my mind enough to imagine myself with anyone other than him. His touch was so familiar that I had simply grown accustomed to him. I wondered if I was mourning the loss of my lover or if I simply missed the touch of a man. The one thing I did know was that going forward my sexual preference was men. Al had turned that light on for me and I didn't think I would stray from this path again.

I did my fifteen miles and felt rejuvenated by the time I walked back into the house. Lawrence was awake, still in his boxers, cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning!" He said enthusiastically.

"Hi...are you always this energetic in the morning?" I disliked morning people with their oh so happy cheery moods.

"Nope...I slept great last night and woke up this morning with some really good thoughts on how to proceed. Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

"I'll just jump in the shower, be back shortly."

I wasn't a big breakfast eater but the food that Lawrence prepared was pretty darn good and I found myself eating more than I should have. Conversation flowed easily between us as we talked about our lives before the Agency. I found that Lawrence was his birth name and that his agency name was Garrett Simonson. Like me he lived in Alexandria, just a few miles from my place. Unlike me in the four years he had been at the agency he had never reverted back to Lawrence.

"My parents died in a car accident when I four years old. I lived with an uncle until I was twelve when I started college. I've been pretty much on my own since then. I lived in the dorms at MIT until I finished my undergraduate at fifteen and got a place off campus where I lived until I came to Langley."

"That's very young to be on your own." I said.

"Sometimes I don't think I was ever young. I think that this mass of intelligence that defines me has always made me older than my years."

"Are you married?" I asked. He grunted a stifled laugh and said no. "Girlfriend?" Again he said no.

"What about you?"

"No. When I'm Steve I don't want to share my life with anyone. I have so little time to myself I have to cherish those moments. When I'm Aaron I am rarely in the United States and feel it wouldn't be fair to someone, plus there are times in my job that I have to...well you know use my body as part of the operation and that wouldn't be fair to someone I might have back here. It's strange but when I'm with someone I think of myself as monogamous."

Lawrence shook his head that he understood. "You really are nothing like I thought you'd be." He said out of the blue. "I've only had one long term relationship and that ended when I came to work for the Agency."

"She wouldn't relocate with you?"

"No..." he paused for a brief moment before proceeding, "I flew down from Boston to Washington for the interview. I don't know if it was the same when you interviewed, but I was scheduled to be at Langley for a week, for interviews and testing, only I was offered the position midway through the third day, so I decided to surprise Warren by coming home early. Well I surprised him all right. He was in our bed with another guy when I got home that night."

"I'm so sorry." I said. I don't know if he expected me to make a big deal that he just admitted that he was gay but he seemed to sigh in relief when I didn't. "That was three years ago, have you met anyone since you moved here?"

"No. It wasn't that I was crushed by what Warren did to me, I knew that he wasn't my happily ever after. When I came to Washington I made the decision to concentrate on my career and getting my PhD."

There was an awkward moment before I spoke. "Can I trust you?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said with complete sincerity.

"The way I got the General, my mark, to trust me was to sleep with him. Before him I had never been with a man and he opened up this world that I never existed before."

Lawrence smiled knowingly. "Did you love him?"

"No. I didn't. But I sure enjoyed the sex we had. I have always been attracted to men and Al showed me everything I had missed out on. I knew going into this operation that the General and the people he associated with were a bad men, they did bad things to millions of people but this man sure knew how to fuck." My face felt warm with embarrassment and I was finding it difficult to look Lawrence in the eyes. "I haven't told anyone about Syria."

"And it will go no farther than me."

My eyes drifted over him. Like yesterday he hadn't bothered to dress, he was still in his baggy, too large, boxer shorts. "You are an interesting person Lawrence...you aren't at all the type of man that I would find myself attracted to and yet I'm sitting here telling you all my deep dark secrets."

Lawrence let out a loud laugh. "Back at you," he exclaimed, "I've never admitted to anyone that I'm gay. No one. And yet I was able to speak openly to you about it." He smiled and took a deep breath like he was about to tell me another secret. "You are breathtakingly good looking and buff and oh my gosh so very hairy and never in a million years would I ever think I'd find that hot...but I almost came in my boxers this morning when you walked in the kitchen after your run."

We immediately both stopped what we were doing and stared at each other.

"No." I said. "No, absolutely not!" But I knew my words were falling on deaf ears the moment Lawrence reached across the table and touched my hand. "No." I said again but looking down at him, seeing the hunger in his eyes I knew that neither of us was going to be strong.

"Come with me," he said standing taking my hand,

"I have something I want to show you." His voice was low and filled with desire. I stood and for the first time realized that we were the same height. Eye-to-eye we stood for a moment staring at each other. His mouth parted opening slightly as he took a step closer to me. "I have wanted to do this since the moment you walked out of your bedroom aiming that stupid gun of yours at me." He raised his hand and wrapping it behind my neck and pulled me to him and without taking a pause crushed his mouth to mine.

Hesitantly I opened my mouth to his and felt his tongue invade my mouth pulling me to him. We moaned in unison the moment our bodies came together and I felt my body surge with pent up desire as I felt this first kiss everywhere within me. My mouth only wanted more, my nipples went hard and longed to pulled and sucked, and my cock, for the first time in weeks, was coming alive with desire to have this man touch me.

"Come to the bedroom, please." He pleaded when he broke the kiss off before I was ready for it to end.

"This is wrong on too many levels." I was trying to say with conviction but knew my words were empty as I stood close to him feeling his hands gliding over my body.

"Come...it can't be wrong if we both want it." His hand glided lightly over the bulge in my shorts and I knew I was lost to him.

In the bedroom he took off my T-shirt before pushing me back on the bed. He started at my neck licking and kissing his way down my chest. When he got to my nipples he stopped and flicked his tongue lightly first of the right then the left nipple. I had always had overly sensitive nipples and what he was doing to them was pushing every button I had.

"I think I do like all this hair on your chest, it's so soft and I love how your nipples pop out from beneath it." I moaned softly when he licked the flat of his tongue over my right nipple before moving to the left. "Do you like it gentle or rough?" he asked. The only answer I could give him was 'yes'. He started gently by taking my nipple between his teeth and grazing his tongue over the tip making me moan even louder than I had been. I could feel what he was doing all the way to my cock, which was straining to get out of my shorts. When he wasn't satisfied that he was pleasing me enough he bit down and sucked my nipple into his mouth and held the nipple between his teeth grinding down on it firmly. It sent me right over the edge and a moment later I shot my first load while still constrained by my shorts.

"Oh fuck." I said panting, hoping...praying that he was going to do that my other nipple as well. Lawrence, hovering over me, just smiled as he helped me out of my shorts. When he freed them from my legs he brought them to his mouth and sucked my cum through the crotch making me hard all over again. "You are a dirty boy, aren't you?" I said smiling.

"It helps that you are just as dirty as I am." He said winking at me. He wrapped my cock in his large hand and squeezed it tightly, draining the last cum, or maybe the first drops of precum, then licked his tongue over the head getting a first taste of me. "You have a beautiful cock, just how I fantasized it would be. I can't wait to feel it slide in my ass. But first I have to show you something." He stood up and pulled his boxers down.

...the breath went out of my body...

He was huge.

I don't mean extra large like I was, I mean ass-splittingly huge. Beer can thickness and I imagine more than a ruler length long huge. And I instantly wanted every inch of it. I sat up and took it between my hands pulling him to me, the moment he was close enough I opened my mouth and sucked the head in me letting my tongue glide over the immense head. Lawrence sucked his breath in, held it a long moment and then exhaled as he moaned his appreciation. I knew I wouldn't be able to suck too much of him in my mouth, but I could do some damage to his gorgeous bulbous head. I looked up at him, my mouth full of his cock and he just gave me an appreciative look of awe that I even wanted to suck him.

"Lie down." I said to him. He crawled into bed snuggling into my arms and I couldn't help but feel how perfectly he fit and felt against me. I let me free hand drift over his body. "We need to put some meat on these bones." I said.

"I think that whenever I gain weight it just goes to my cock." He said laughing.

"Mmmm...yes it does..." I took his one eyed-monster in my hand and let my fingers trace feather softly across his shaft. Lawrence closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations I was giving him. "You know what we are doing is very wrong," I said flexing my thumb over his large bulbous head.

"I don't really care if it's wrong..." he said opening his eyes and looking at me. "I want you...that's all I know and all I care about."

I rolled over on top on him and stared into his eyes. Why did this feel different than what I did with Al? I licked my tongue over his sweet lips and pushed into his mouth sucking his tongue against mine. Lawrence moaned in my mouth as he pushed his hardness against mine. Again this desire reared up within me, I wanted him, more than I had ever wanted anyone in my life.

I reached behind me and took his cock in my hand and positioned it at my hole. Lawrence's eyes opened widely when he realized what I was about to do.

Like Pavlov's dog, I had trained my ass to open and relax at the thought of a hard cock slipping into me. I felt the giant head of his cock pressing against my hole and I instantly relaxed against it. The rational part of my body wanted to reject this intrusion, but the needy part of me forced me on as I pushed harder against him. Both of us let out loud groans at the same moment that the head of his cock entered me. It was both painful and pleasurable all at the same time forced me to take more of him. Ever so slowly I sunk down on him taking inch after inch of his beautiful meat into me. "Oh fuck this is so fucking good." I hissed when he was almost all the way into me. His cock rubbed against my sweet spot making my cock drool in anticipation. I had taken Al's cock before, I had even had his full fist inside of me but it didn't even compare to how full I felt with Lawrence's cock claiming every inch of my ass as his.

Lawrence's body went ramrod tight, his eyes were squeezed tightly shut. "What is it?" I asked stopping.

"I can't...I can't hold out..." He opened his eyes and looked at me and then I felt it. His bucked his hips into me, shoving the last of his length into me, making me shriek from the sudden deep intrusion, as I felt him swell and explode inside me. I felt the throb of his cock as he shot load after load deep into me. He kept coming and coming and for a brief second I didn't think he'd ever stop. I was sitting up straight his cock buried as deeply as it could go in me feeling him flooding my ass over and over again. Finally his body relaxed and he sagged back down on the bed. I didn't move. I was relishing every moment of feeling his thickness deep in me.

"I've never done that before." He said meekly when sanity returned. I too had relaxed and was lying across his chest with him still buried deep in me. He was running his fingers through my hair, down my back and up again.

"What? Done it in this position?" I asked. I lifted my head and rested my chin on his chest.

He shook his head. "I've never been in a man before. Warren...well he was too intimidated, I always just bottomed for him. I'd masturbate while he fucked me and we'd normally cum together."

"What a fucking loser." I said. "He missed out on the best of the best." I leaned into him and kissed his lips tenderly. "I hope you are going to want to do that to me over and over and over again, anytime you feel the urge."

"Only if you promise to bury that lovely cock of yours in me very soon," he said smiling, the shyness and awkwardness gone.

"I do plan on that...but we have work to do so you'll have to wait. Anticipation makes for better sex anyway." I kissed him again and sat up. Amazing even semi-hard he was able to stay deep inside of me and I knew that if we stayed like this too much longer he was going to be hard again. I disentangled myself from him and was rewarded with a flood of cum dripping from my ass the moment I was free. Instead of standing and moving away from him I knelt over him and let his cum drip over his body. We burst out laughing as I soaked him with his own juices.

"Do you always cum that much?" I asked cum still dripping from me. He smiled and shook his head.

"I can fill a shot glass plus with one load."

"Mmmm...I can't wait until you shoot one of those loads in my mouth. I loves me some sweet man juices." I said licking my lips. "Come on, shower time and then we work."