All Comments on 'A Momma's Boy'

by a real jrkoff

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

Love your writing style and deliciously perverse thoughts. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
made me cum many times

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Love this story, it's one of the best. Why aren't there more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved this Story!!!!

Well written and one of the best I have read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

Enjoyed this years ago but I still come back and enjoy it.

A Real Jerkoff's stories are up there with the best stories ever written in femdom, this guy knows exactly what buttons to push and how to get inside the reader's mind.

I just hope one day he returns and continues with this stuff. It is a pity he stopped writing.

A real jerkoff, if you read this come on back PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
top story

Great pace, great descriptions and dialog, unforgettable characters. A masterpiece of naughtiness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
May write again...

I stopped writing some time ago simply because my antique computer finally bottomed out. I have a new one now... but no Microsoft Word on it. I'll see what I can make happen with a different writing program on this computer. I have several story ideas rattling around right now. The working title for one is simply called: "The Family Dog." I dont have the "arealjrkoff" account anymore on Literotica, so I'll try to come up with a similar name perhaps or not... but I havent given up writing. Thank you all for the great feedback that I have come back to read from time to time, and that will ultimately be responsible for my return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great news

Great to know you're still out there and writing ARJ, thanks for posting here!

If you create a new account don't forget to link to these old stories in your profile, that way they'll get more exposure and more readers. (Or obviously there are other sites that you could post on where you could keep/use the old name.)

Also for the same reason I'd recommend tagging them with "female dominant" and "femdom". I don't think they have these tags yet. That would draw more likeminded readers to your writings. I feel these tales are not well known enough among femdom fans and i think they should be. They are clearly classics of their type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

My favourite story of all time. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story.

Where can I get more on this theme that is as well written as this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Six weeks later authorities found two women and one man laying naked in an open field. One woman had the mans amputated scrotum stuffed in her mouth with her lips stapled together and a spread post hole digger buried in her ass.

The man and the second woman were joined at the ass where it was found they had both been impaled together by a thirty inch long, three inch diameter barbwire wrapped metal pipe.

It was ruled as an accidental death due to excessive kink and the husband of the younger woman was found to be the beneficiary of all three, one-half million dollar each life insurance policies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Oh dear

And people comment that this is a great story.

A fuckwit who won't fuck his sexy wife and prefers to jack off into her panties. Is this what they do? Are they not man enough to fuck.

I bet they loved to read him being buggered by a butt plug. Bet that made some of the perves shoot.

Why do you spell men, women and ladies with capital letters but sometimes spell Tommy as tommy?

Shocking story but obviously good for wankers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous