All Comments on 'A Mom's Metamorphosis Ch. 01a'

by jameswhich

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Just a little short for a good read

I really liked what you have written, but it is too short to get much more than a tease out of it.I hope that future chapters will be longer, and let the reader get more involved with the characters....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
liked it ..

I also liked the way you write, but is really tooo short, to makeout anything from this .. story starts, you get the feel and it ends .... ???? that's bad.

Think about it!!

best luck for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good First Story

Well done, you've left readers wanting more, I know I do. Very good first story, let's have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start

Needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tease

What's the point to this story? Please wait until you have a COMPLETE story before posting! Tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Proof reading!

The story has potential, but the writing is terrible. Find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totaly Agree With The Comment Below.

This could be a good tale, but PLEASE GET AN EDITOR!!! ---- Example: "Was it possible that she really be part of some Billy's incest fantasy?!" WTF did that sentence mean???? Get the point?

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
So far, it's just okay...

but, I think it might have potential. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good start but only a start

A number of contributors have the same problem: they write a story with a good beginning but then take weeks or even months to resume.

That is a mistake for two reasons: 1) obviously your readers forget the thread of the story if too much time passes between episodes.

2) less obvious but just as important, the writer loses the initial impetus if he does not write when the idea takes shape. Even if you prefer to have your story run in serial form, it is best to have the whole story "fleshed out" (especially good for erotic fiction) before submitting the first episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good story

I like how the mother finds creamy sperm on her used panties, and, with her husband being away, figures the culprit can only be her young son, the other balls-bearer in the family.

auberge1auberge1over 8 years ago
Don't know if English is your second language...

But you seriously need an editor in any case.

i couldn't get through the first chapter.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Absolutely realistic

The mother/son bond so much deeper than brother/sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous