All Comments on 'A Most Beautiful Taboo'

by Femerotic

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Decent story!

Thanks for writing!

FemeroticFemeroticabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi Sexmate

Appreciate the positive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Quotation Marks are NOT Optional

As soon as I saw you didn't bother making a half way decent effort, I skipped reading and gave it a one (1). If you don't care, why should I?

HoneyButterHoneyButterabout 14 years ago
Story was so, so...

Your writings not bad; I've seen worse. I thought the daughter came off more of a snipey bitch then the mom. Was glad she finally got together with the stepad just so she'd shut the fuck up. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Quotation Marks!

I had less of an issue with some of the previous things than the other comment-ers, but the lack of quotation marks is a such an incredible distraction. I makes reading the work difficult, thereby interrupting the flow of the story. A good effort though, and I encourage you to keep at it.

FemeroticFemeroticabout 14 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Hi Everybody

Apologies for not using quotation marks. Only started writing recently and will hopefully improve in future.

Happy Reading

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 14 years ago
Fair story

But I'm with everyone else on this one. If you're going to write (and I hope you continue to), follow standard practice, punctuation included. Reading around the odd usages is like walking down a street watching for potholes - it gets in the way of enjoying the scenery.

It's good, but I'll look forward even better work some time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Loved the storyline, characters and writing style. Please use quotation marks in future. Overall, a stunning story. Keep writing. Dean

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
The quotation marks didn't matter too much,

because the story was just that good. I really like your writing style. Keep the stories coming!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Fuck the numpties

For their silly comments about 'quotes'. Read my biog, read great modern fiction like Cormac McCarthy. No quotes.

Your writing needs to develop, sure. All writing does. But ignore the self-righteous and doyour own thing. Minus quotes. Fuck the ingorant.

lorencinolorencinoalmost 14 years ago
Unusual blending

First of all, I noticed the lack of quotes in the beginning and then it lost its significance as my heart began to race with the steamy sex.

What is quite different about your stories is that the hot sex is actually about love in the end, and not simply physical gratification. The physical gratification, however, is not dismissed and appears with intensity that ultimately becomes the fuel of real love. Not many people try to do that here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Liked It!

You might not need the quotes like the Scotsman said, but really, why take the advice of someone who's also ironically misspelled 'ignorant'?

There was another comment that I totally agree with - your story was great (I like that there was husband-stealing nastiness in it), but if you want your readers to focus on the story only, don't trip them up with spelling and other writing mistakes that'll just distract them. Try to make it as smooth-flowing and easy to read as possible.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Ok I mis-spelled 'ignorant', a momentary lapse...

But you will find few mis-spellings in my forty stories on Lit. Please check. Hundreds of thousands of words. Find the mis-spelled ones, and I'll owe you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Next time make an attempt at making it readable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

Good story, I was not confused by any misspelling or whatever at all. Shit happens, they'll get over it. It was very readablr to me.

AveRoseAveRoseover 11 years ago
Lack of Quotation Marks is a bit distracting

Aside from the lack of quotation marks which made it difficult to read, it actually wasn't a bad story.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
All over the place

Read your story after you write it. They are in a rental keep then all of a sudden they are who know where with other tourists. You say they are rich and going on vacation. Yet keep calling the rental house home. The mother sounds like she is high maintenance, why would she cook dinner at a rental home on vacation? They did not get married until she was 15. What is she calling him Daddy all the time. I don't even call my dad daddy all the time anymore it is used for special times. Why is the mother like that to them both. Never explained just starts with her saying horrible things about the woman who raised her alone. Yes it is normal for a man to get a hard on when a woman is grinding on his lap no matter who she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous