A Most Beautiful Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking my suddenly dry lips, he swore.

Fuck little girl, you will be the most beautiful death of me and he kissed me senseless.

Slowly coming out of my stupor, I pushed back from him.

Ray, what are you doing here, you have to leave, Jenna will be here any moment now?

Who do you think this box belongs to, baby?

Uhm, a client of Jenna's, I stupidly asked?

Nope! It belongs to a guy who loves a girl so much that he bought an opera box although he hates the opera and planned a beautiful evening, shamelessly using the girl's best friend to help him execute it. Does that answer your question?

How... why... when..., I got no further?

Baby, come sit and I will tell you a story, not a fairytale yet, but I hope that it will turn into one, Ray cryptically said.

Ray sat down and pulled me onto his lap and kissed the palm of my hand.

Kelly, I promised to sort out everything and I have found a solution which I hope you will find agreeable. At the end of this explanation, I will ask you a question, so keep that in mind while I talk, okay?

Okay...

When you left that day, you took the biggest part of me with you, my soul. I got home and your mother must have noticed the difference in me. She actually asked me, point blank, if we slept together. My silence confirmed her suspicions and she said that she suspected it since she started noticing me looking at you as a man would look at a woman. I never realized that I was so blatant in my desires, I guess that when you love and lust after someone, you can't hide it. I could not say anything in my defense because I knew that it was true. She did not scream, shout or make any demands, she just asked me; what now?

I looked at her and asked her for a divorce, knowing that I could not continue to live a half life with someone I did not love. She basically agreed on the condition that she gets the house, a very generous settlement and monthly allowance. I really did not care what she asked for, if she asked for everything, I would have given that to her and I told her so. She just smiled and said that she could not let her daughter live in poverty and said that we should probably return home to start proceedings. I could not believe that this was the same woman who made my life a living hell for so long.

Once home, we went to see my lawyer and that is why I did not want to contact you before we agreed to every last detail of the divorce. She asked me to tell you that she does not want any contact with you or me, ever again. She said that she started resenting both of us when she knew that I had un-fatherly feelings towards you, through no fault of your own. I agreed for the both of us, knowing how you feel about her.

I wanted to make our coming together special, and Jenna very graciously agreed to help me, after giving me a tongue lashing about me hurting you. I swear that I will do everything in my power to make you happy, baby. I never want to hurt you. And now, we get to the all important question. Wanna take a guess?

Uhm... You want your soul back?

Roaring with laughter, Ray turned me on his lap so that I straddled him. Pushing his erect cock against my dripping pussy he kissed me soundly.

Moving his hands up under my dress, he took my thong in both his hands and ripped it off.

You cheeky little girl, guess again, Ray grumbled in my ear.

Frantically trying to free his erection, I stopped and pretended to think very hard. Ray of course, freed his cock and rubbed his mushroom head against my burning pussy.

Oooh... Ray darling, is it possible that you want to know if I....... Fuck Ray, you better start fucking me soon or else?

Or else what, Ray asked, while pushing his huge cock inside of me?

Uhm.... Oooh... fuck yeah, now you will never know, or else.

Slowly fucking him, we clasped hands and he looked at me with an expression of total and utter love, I melted against him.

Baby, about that question, I gasped?

Ray stood up and pushed me against the wall, still fucking me.

Will....You....Marry....Me....? Every word accompanied with his fierce thrusting cock.

Fuck YES darling and we came together, sealing our promise to each other!

12