All Comments on 'A Most Unusual Morning'

by An Awful Cad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best writing in any league

Great writng! Fascinating,clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stupendous

What a heavenly afternoon with the option of more to come.

Well written.

Marvelous wanton sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Cavelier or Is It Edsel ?

Not having read you before the lead to this titbit, Cad seems or may be appropriate unless mommy is an awakened slut as he seems to be - Hmmm - guess we will have to wait and see.

No quible on the talent displayed - just that the direction from chapter one has turned from happier responsible committed spouse to floppy lead me boy oh boy disrespect of her and thier long agreed upon commitment - perhaps she will just hang his cheating ass out to dry in the courts??? Doubtful from the tone - I speculate she's also going the way of all bad things to slut as well maybe in the guise of swinging to help the marriage (aren't they all).

Lead on writer but remember tawdry isn't necessarily erotic so it appears you have slipped a little just to try to arouse some of the troops. Talent and credibility aren't synonymous eh.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

It was going great until you mentioned your vasectomy. Then it became S-H-I-T!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT

I was so turned on and so desirous. If only............

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was wonderful except....

The part about what his wife would do...I can't imagine too many women who would be cavalier about their husband's extracurricular activites...

But it was definitely hot and very well written.

Danielle

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
So him and his wife are trying to re-commit

to each other? They talk to each other and start to rekindle their love-life. Sounds like a wonderful thing. Then the husband decides he should fuck another woman? How is this supposed to help his marriage? If you decide to continue this train wreck of a marriage with "Mr. Thinks-with-his-dick," please make the wife have an IQ above 20 and notice his behavior. I suppose a realistic response from her would be straining this story too much.

Nikita_writerNikita_writerover 18 years ago
Rescue Me...I'm here, no, not there, over here...

Great rescue of this princess. heh, heh. So she had a couple of slices of peach that were nestled in the valley? and you had to go and poke them with your pole? Holy smoke! Can you rescue me? I'm bored too. Butt, my peaches aren't fresh anymore. boo hoo.

The ONLY suggestion I have is, this series could have been three different stories, totally unconnected. Then you wouldn't have fallen victim to being trashed by some of the reviewers. Speaking of which...

Some reviews are unfair. It is obvious the character is being judged on his marital fidelity rather than the story itself. So what, if he had a vasectomy? So what, if the guy was unfaithful?

It's just a fucking story that was very well written. Can you jerk off on that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well done

fantastic pacing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous