A Most Unusual Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned myself between her legs and paused with my cock resting on her moist slit to tease her one more time and to savor the sight that lay splayed before me. Inky pool of hair, dark smoky eyes, exquisite face – covered with sticky trails of man-slime, firm pillowy breasts, swollen nips begging to be sucked, flat smooth stomach and then the plump, naked vulva, split by that glistening red gash. Sex incarnate.

I eased forward sliding my dick into her slippery channel and immediately feeling the warm rush of endorphins released into my bloodstream from the incredible sensations. Both Aliyah and I moaned at the same time as my cock sank home. I started pumping back and forth, slowly at first. Because I had already come once a few hours earlier, I felt no urgency, nor any need to concentrate on holding back my orgasm. I was free to fuck away, so I began to pick up speed until I was banging away like a two-stroke motor, crushing her clit against her pubic bone with each impact.

Aliyah's tits, firm though they were, were sliding up and down with each stroke like two heaping plates of pudding on a train. Her jaw quivered slightly too with each impact of our hips. It only took a minute of this drilling until she began to come again. This time she was loud.

"Yes!" she shouted. "Fuck yes! Oh! My! Oh my! Oh my fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Her climax took over and choked off her screams as she writhed in pleasure. The feel of her pussy spasming on my cock was incredible, but still I plowed on. As she came down from her peak, I adjusted my angle. I put her ankles on my shoulders, stretching her long, smooth legs across my chest and angling her pelvis forward. I wrapped my arms around her firm creamy thighs for leverage and found that in this position I could hammer away with renewed vigor.

This also had the effect of causing my cock to slide across the roof of her cunt, brushing against the firm nub of her G-spot that hung there and soon she was exploding in another orgasm. This time her convulsions and shouted curses were accompanied by a gush of warm lubrication from deep within her sheath. The combination was too much for me and I could feel my eruption become inevitable.

With a few last jack-hammering thrusts I erupted, buried deep in her pussy in a series of burning spurts. As I felt my orgasm flood out of my cock and into Aliyah's womb, I was momentarily thankful for my recent vasectomy.

When my eruption stopped, I pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed. Neither of us said anything, as we gathered our senses. I gazed at the naked form of the incredible beauty splayed out beside me and tried to make sense of it all. What had just happened? An hour ago I was just an ordinary middle-aged guy taking my car to the mechanic without, for once, even the slightest thought of sex on my mind, and now I was lying next to the finest piece of centerfold-grade trim I had ever had the pleasure to poke. I looked over at Aliyah and noticed her still heaving breasts and freshly fucked pussy which was glistening wetly and drooling a long string of my pearly cream. Damn! Not only did I nail this Persian Princess, but I had done a good job of it, too.

Aliyah was the first to move. Sliding her legs off the bed she stood up slowly. She held her arms out to me and said "come with me."

Holding my hand, she led the way to the bathroom and guided me inside. Not surprisingly, it too was a vast expanse of white and chrome. The shower enclosure alone could easily have been mistaken for a squash court. "Let's clean up a little" she said, pushing a button which magically produced a cascade of water from the ceiling of the shower.

"Okay, but remember --I'm an old man, so don't try anything 'funny' in there" I warned, only somewhat jokingly.

Aliyah laughed, flashing a toothy smile and mischievous eyes. "My husband is older than you by a good bit," she replied, "and he doesn't have a problem going again."

I thought of telling her that she was not my first unplanned sexual encounter of the day, but instead simply bit my tongue.

"Okay, I promise to be good." She said with a shrug. "Come on."

Aliyah stepped into the shower and invited me in with open arms. I stepped into her warm embrace and was surrounded by the most incredible sensations. My front was pressed against the warmth of her soft skin and lush pillowy breasts, while my back was treated to the tingling caress of her wandering, lightly stroking fingers and at the same time I was surrounded by the warm cascade of water and sensuous steam enveloping us both. I took the opportunity to explore her body with my own hands. Such a feast for the senses. She was firm and soft, slick and smooth, clean and dirty.

I was acutely aware of the sensations in my groin. The unexpected symphony of pleasures from bathing with this remarkable specimen of nubile womanhood were producing a throbbing ache in my cock as it sensed the precious rarity of the opportunity before me yet lay temporarily stricken by the exertions of the morning.

Aliyah caressed her self with the soap, spreading the lather over her silky body in teasing, seductive strokes. As she cupped her pert breasts and offered them to the cleansing spray, I could not resist any longer. I grabbed her from behind, encircling her torso and replacing her naughty hands with my own. She gasped as I roughly torqued both her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and crushed her body against my chest. My tumid, yet not fully erect cock rested in the still soapy crack of her ass.

I slid one hand down her taught midriff and into the slick folds of her pussy. Her cunt was still creamy and her labia engorged. I plunged two fingers deeply into her steaming hole and simultaneously strummed her hard clit with my thumb. Aliyah groaned and ground her ass into my cock.

Grabbing one of the three showerheads off the wall, I directed the spray across her tender nipples and down over her hairless pussy. I spread her lips with one hand and directed the firm spray directly on her exposed clit.

She twisted her head and hungrily sought out my mouth with her own. We kissed furiously as I worked her sex vigorously with my hand and the sprayer. Aliyah moaned continuously and shook with pleasure. Soon her body was stiffening as her pleasure built to a crescendo and she came with a quivering shout.

Afterwards, I admired her lithe form as we toweled off. She was like a primal force. A Mesopotamian Goddess of Fertility. Or perhaps just luxury. I was once again amazed to find myself in this position. Only this time the feeling woke the slumbering fight or flight instinct and, since I had clearly won the fight, I realized it must be time to go. I looked around to gauge the prospects for a rapid escape. Clothes were nowhere to be seen. Wallet? I didn't even have an idea where that was. When I looked back, Aliyah was staring me right in the eye while drying her hair with her towel and thrusting her nakedness directly at my admiring eyes.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. "I'm famished, let's go eat"

She sauntered out of the room completely naked except for the towel forming a turban on her head. I admired the preternaturally smooth curve of her ass as it flowed out of the room. The exquisite sway was intoxicating. I'd have to eat lunch somewhere – might as well be here I reasoned.

She was gone, but her aura hung in the air like a pheromone cloud. I followed like Yogi Bear drawn by the scent of pie on the other side of Jellystone Park. When I got to the stairs she was gone. As I stood there, I felt her hand brush across my back and casually swipe across my towel clad ass. She had taken a detour to put on the shortest, sheerest white silk robe on the planet. It draped loosely across her breasts held seemingly only by the stiff nubs jutting from the top of those majestic peaks.

In the kitchen she opened the refrigerator – a gleaming stainless steel wall approximately the size of my garage door – and pulled out a several containers of food. Soon we were tearing through packages of deli meats, tubs of eggplant spread and piles of fresh pita bread. As I was raising the first overstuffed pocket to my mouth, Aliyah fixed me with a serious glare.

"You're going to stay and play with me this afternoon, aren't you?"

I froze.

"Well, um..."

"You have to!" she blurted. "I will die of boredom if you don't." Her eyes were looking a little wilder now. She knew what was coming.

"I have to get into the office." I sputtered. "I actually have quite a lot of work to do."

"You can fuck my ass if you stay" she said bluntly.

There was complete silence, although inside my head the alarm bells were ringing. My emergency command center was overloaded by the simultaneous firing of every single synapse in my brain. This really couldn't be happening to me. Had she just gone right to the top of my fantasy list and cherry picked the most gleaming, unrequited desire right off the top of the stack? Surely somewhere, lurking was Satan himself, waiting to jump out and claim my soul for having tricked me into some unknown Faustian bargain that would be consummated the second I passed through this woman's backdoor to paradise.

The hackles rose on the back of my neck. My middle-aged muscles tensed as I searched for an escape – and my cock throbbed with an urgency I could not remember. My God! Three times in one day. A woman offering her ass to me. This was MOST unusual...

I locked eyes with Aliyah and a look of burning desire passed between us. Suddenly our lips were locked in a furious embrace. She tore the towel from my waist and I crushed the magnificent globes of her ass through the silky fabric. Aliyah grabbed my jutting pole with a rough grip and began to jerk sharply up and down.

The pleasure was too intense and I reached down to stop her.

"Here," I said, grabbing a container of fresh olives off the table and pouring the oil they were packed in over my angry joint. "Lube it up."

She stroked my slickened meat until it glistened like a flagpole on a hot California afternoon. I was captivated by the sight of her dark hand pumping my swollen member, but I pushed her away, turning her to face the table.

"Bend over." I grunted with a shove.

Aliyah fell against the table with a crash, scattering the remains of our lunch. Her back was arched, supporting her weight on her arms and her spectacular rump was thrust out in my direction. Her hair hung like a black veil around her face, preventing me from seeing her expression, but she remained still with her head bowed. Tense. Braced and waiting.

I spread her naked legs roughly, like a cop performing a frisk, before I began my search of her illicit cavities. I thrust my hand between her legs and was greeted by a blast from the furnace of her needy twat. I ground my hand through her sodden cunt with a wet slosh until I had mashed her clit against my wristbone. On the return trip I spread my fingers to stroke her engorged lips and harvest as much of her pussy drool as I could gather. With one smooth stroke I slid my slickened palm across the steamy furrow of her vulva and between the canyon of her ass until it came to rest on top of her twitching sphincter. I spread her cunt cream around her anus in deliberate circles and stepped back.

"Reach back. Open it for me." I commanded. She reached back with one hand to pull her left cheek away from its perfect twin. Her hand was still slick with the olive oil and left a shiny smear on her taut flesh.

"Both hands."

She had to lie flat against the table to bring her other hand back and pull apart her ass cheeks, revealing her dank ass crack and tight, burgundy-colored asshole. Her knuckles were white with exertion as she vigorously pried open her ass for my inspection and I was momentarily blinded by the flash of the massive piece of ice on her ring finger and the string of stones representing half my annual income around her wrist.

Her breasts were crushed against the table, causing them to bulge out from her side and she was lying in a puddle of some sort of food. Her fine hair still shrouded her face, but had parted enough to reveal the bright glint in her eye. She wasn't resigned, she was eager.

I dove forward and pressed my face into her sticky crevice until I was ear-deep in her ass. I fastened my lips over her crinkled sphincter and sucked hard, causing her rectum to recoil. I stroked the humid orifice firmly with my tongue, stiffening it and insinuating the tip into the dank aperture until I was able to fuck her ass with it in long fluid strokes. She tasted vaguely of olives.

I picked up the olives and poured a liberal stream of the fragrant oil over her ass, watching it cascade over her anus and drip in shiny green-tinted rivulets down her thighs, just as I knew my own semen would be doing shortly.

Using the slippery oleo to ease the way, I was soon plunging one, two and then three fingers deep into her rectum.

"Oh yeah. Push it in!" she blurted as my cluster of digits sank past the second knuckle, repeatedly stretching and spreading her elastic anus. Pulling back, I watched her dark orifice gape at me, as if it was asking what was taking me so long. Deep in the pit of my stomach I felt a swarm of butterflies churning as I realized my deepest fantasy was about to come true. I was going to fuck this gorgeous woman's ass.

I stepped into position behind her and rested the bloated tip of my cock in the greasy crater of her anus. Aliyah shifted her weight, bracing for the impending assault.

"Do it." She grunted. "Now!"

I pushed forward firmly and observed her asshole dimple under the pressure. I pulled back on her hips and maintained the pressure. Her sphincter was considerably softened by my manual explorations and I could see her wrinkled pucker retreat, expand and finally acquiesce under the assault of my bulging pole, which made a triumphant entry into that unholy sanctuary like a victorious Roman general returning to Rome.

I had conducted extensive research for what to do if this moment should ever arrive and recalled the repeated admonitions to go slow and let her get accustomed to my girth stretching her rectal canal. I pushed steadily, slowly inserting my pole into her ass and paused when the swollen crown slid past the tight ring of her anus with a plop.

"Don't stop!" she ordered brusquely. "Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

Hearing her obscene shouts enflamed my lust and I drove forward with a stiff lunge and pounded my shaft into her bowels in one stroke until I was firmly sheathed and plugging her ass chute. The table rocked under the impact, I could feel the rhythmic throbbing of my own engorged pole reflected back at me by the tight elastic grip of her rectum, but I didn't stop to savor it. I began a steady pounding of her ass. Rapidly, frantically even, at first, but then settling down into a steady pace as I became accustomed to the incredible sensations of my first ever ass fuck.

Aliyah gave a long, loud, low groan as I shafted her ass, and her body rocked against the table in rhythm with my pounding piston. I was strangely detached from it all. My cock, although iron-hard, was somewhat numb and even painful from its previous labors. But still I pounded away, determined to take in every facet of the experience in case it was my last trip to this Promised Land.

I noticed Aliyah's eyes were closed and she was panting rapturously in time with my thrusts. Her previous attitude had dissipated and now she seemed lost in her own ecstasy. After a while her pants turned to gasps and then moans until once again she was shouting.

"Oh my God! Oh my GOD! OH -- MY -- GOD! She howled. "You did it. You fucker! You fucked my ass and now I'm going to come! I've nevaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!" Aliyah tossed back her head and bayed out her pleasure as the spasms of orgasm overtook her.

I was nonplussed. I had never heard of a purely anal orgasm before. Although it was incredibly exciting to see the reaction to my anal assault, I still could feel that my own climax hadn't yet begun. So I continued to pound away, feeling a bit like burglar inside a bank vault, anxiously eying the clock as I frantically stuffed my sack with all the purloined loot I could carry before the cops arrived.

Aliyah's orgasm continued, or began anew, I couldn't tell. She cycled through a series of climactic paroxysms, with her moans and shivers rising and falling, until after an amazingly long period of time, she was silent, slumped loosely on the tabletop. Amazingly she continued her tight grip on her own ass cheeks, holding them spread wide for my assfucking convenience.

The sight of her lolling jaw and gasping mouth triggered an unexpected impulse. I jerked my straining tool out of her ass and scrambled around the table to present the greasy, gooey member to her mouth. She showed no emotion as she opened her mouth wide to take in my slimy phallus.

Aliyah was blowing my cock and my mind at the same time. This was so far beyond even my wildest fantasies that I hadn't even imagined it was possible. This gorgeous Persian slut queen was lustily sucking her own ass off my cock. That incredible thought was enough to trigger my climax and I felt my cock lurch painfully as it deposited its burning payload in her mouth. The pleasure was too intense and I had to withdraw from her sucking lips. Although my cock continued to pulse and twitch uncontrollably, only two more gobs of semen oozed from the tip, dropping with a plop on Aliyah's cheek, where they mingled with the glistening sheen of olive oil and other secretions smeared across her face.

I felt like I imagine David Banner feels, after a rampage by The Hulk. Not that Aliyah didn't orchestrate the whole thing, but God, man! I had not only fucked her ass, and fucked it hard, but I had stuffed her throat with my dirty dick - fresh from her own asshole – and watched her licking her ass juices right off my pole. It was an otherworldly combination of exhilaration and embarrassment.

The tableau had the look of a crime scene photo. The table had been driven against one wall by the force of my thrusts and food was spattered everywhere. Aliyah was slumped motionless on the table. Still she held her ass cheeks pried rigidly apart, exposing her battered, oil-soaked anus for public inspection. Her body glistened with sweat and the coagulated remnants of our meal. One side of her face was pressed against the table, while the other was soiled by a slimy slick of oil, pre-cum and her own ass grease, topped off by two translucent globs of congealing spunk right at the corner of her mouth.

Her eyes were glassy and unfocused, starring vaguely into a corner of the kitchen, but as I gathered my own breath, she began to come around. She blinked twice and turned her eyes toward me. Withdrawing her hands from her ass, she slowly straightened her body and stood up from the table. Using one exquisitely manicured finger she slowly swiped the sticky cum into her mouth where she gathered it with her flickering tongue.

"Now that is a meal" she said with gusto.

She grabbed a hand towel from a rack near the sink and began to dab daintily at the mess on her face. Then she began to straighten up the mess we had created – righting overturned containers of food, mopping up spills and throwing away what could not be salvaged.

"Can I help?" I asked lamely, feeling guilty over what I had wrought. But she declined with a wave of her hand.

"You go clean yourself up" she said without even looking at me, "I'll straighten up here."

I thought that was an excellent idea, so with one last look at the smooth perfection of her hourglass shape and magnificent ass, which was now stained with the glistening oil, I turned and headed back for the shower.

After some initial difficulty locating the shower controls, I was soon back under the warm cascade, scrubbing the remnants of our liaison from my body. I showered rapidly, aware that I had pressed my luck entirely too long. As I stepped from the mist, Aliyah passed me on her way into the shower.