A Most Unusual Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she showered, I rushed around the bathroom and bedroom, searching for my clothes and other essentials and toweling off as I went. By the time I located my car keys under the bed; I had thrown on enough clothes to be decent and was ready to go.

I returned to the bathroom to say goodbye to Aliyah and found her naked in front of the mirror, toweling dry her hair. Her arms were raised and thanks to the mirror I had a perfect view of her flawless form both front and back. Again I was struck by the physical sensation of her beauty hitting me like a punch in the stomach. I was momentarily awed by her perfection and by the magnitude of the gift she had given me.

Seeing me enter, she turned to face me with her arms still raised and her jutting breasts thrust towards me. I recognized the maneuver from earlier. Only this time there was a resigned look on her face. She knew that our playtime was over.

"Thank you for rescuing me" she said simply.

I assumed she was referring to the repair shop, but she continued. "I am so bored here. This ..." she waved her arm at the opulent surroundings, "is all so empty and meaningless. Thank you for taking me away from all that, if only for a little while."

I didn't know how to respond. "Believe me, it was my pleasure" I said with a shrug.

"Please call me" she pleaded. "Anytime. My husband, he is never here. I will meet you, or you can come here. Anything you want, we can do. Anything..." she emphasized plaintively.

I had been planning to kiss her goodbye and thank her for making my fantasies come true, but I thought better of it now and decided simply to make my exit. I turned and walked out. I wanted to look back for one last glimpse, but was afraid of what I would see. It took all my willpower, but I kept walking.

I found myself gliding past the naked statuary, tremendous columns and out the gates of the imposing mansion. As quickly as it had happened, my most unusual interlude was over.

___________________________

I always appreciate it when readers take the time to let me know how they feel about a story by voting and/or commenting. I hope you will do so now.

Special thanks to my editors J.Q. Hack and LP.