All Comments on 'A Mother and Son Journey Ch. 02'

by spudsspuds

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

And you are right many readers want exactly that.....loving and hot sex between a mommy and son...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very realistic

By the slow buildup, and particularly by describing mom as a normal woman in her fifties - rather than a stand-in for a Playboy Bunny - you've made this relationship very easy to relate to. Keep up my erections...er, the good work. Pieater

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

Realistic, not rushed, very well worded. Good job! Gave me a serious boner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Know the experience

I know the experience of having my face and mouth full of such juices while licking a bautiful pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It should be Mom's & NOT Moms'

Mom's is singular & Moms' is plural. You have only ONE Mom so it should be MOM'S thighs, panties, pussy, nipples....etc. If you had two or more Moms then it'll be MOMS' thighs, pussy, panties, nipples....etc. Your story is good, tender & loving. Just watch out for such mistakes. Maybe get help from some proof reader or an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes a good one

please keep your effort, i want to read more of your stories about mom and son relationship.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very good story

The only problem I have is that it's too short. Not much progress in the story yet other than him eating her pussy out.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmm mommie

Reminds me of the first time I ate my mother out. She just stepped into the shower. I stood outside the shower door and stroked myself, my mom noticed me and was shocked. I then just walked into the shower, knelt down and proceeded to lick her till she came. Since then till her death, I made love to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY EROTIC love it

Love the start of this story, but don't hold us in suspense, finish it soon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
too bad there isn't a chapter three

A good story so far, but it looks like the story has ended with out him fucking his mom.

It's a shame to waste a good storyline without finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this boy sure has got his head on straight

After his mother comes out of her bath, he says, "I was drying my mom's thighs, but all eyes were on her prize." The prize that he can't take his eyes from is his own mother's cunt. Ask any boy lucky enough to see it and he'll tell you. The first time he gazes at that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, it's love at first sight. For a son it's the unique in all the world cunt, his own birth canal and the start of his whole life-story. His mommy's beautiful cunt stands for unconditional love, for life-giving warmth, for a dark excitement that courses through his young body like a bolt of electricity. Plenty of boys get so hard even just saying the words "my own mother's cunt" that they're practically creaming their shorts. That magical, nearly mystical hole between his mother's thighs brings out a son's masculinity as nothing else ever can. He worships it like a shrine but at he same time he feels the urge to plunder it with his powerful prick, to show his beloved mommy how big and hard it makes him, to show her from the inside. He feels impelled to splatter his semen way up into it, to paint his mother's lovely pink cunt-walls a thick sticky white. For a boy, his mother's cunt is truly the prize.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 9 years ago
Not bad, but chapter 3?

So chapter 3 must be a total mind-bending erotic experience, as long as it is taking to get it written.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 8 years ago
Poor Dad

I wonder if Dad knew he was a husband in name only. I suspect that will be quite a shock in Chapter 3. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You'll have to do better

Chapter 1 was a 5 but Chapter 2 was only a 2.5. Too much crap and not enough substance.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
What a shame

This chapter ended too soon and

This series has been abandoned.

It's been 4 years since spuds checked in.

; €

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate authors who don't finish a story. The only excuse is that you died

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Q5 years and C3 still nit written.

When can we expect it, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous