All Comments on 'A Mother with Benefits Ch. 03'

by Graywolf2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 ***** Fantastic Series

I love the character development, dialogue and the sex. Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
..June goes BLACK..and XXX-BLACK!!!

...with Beaver's questionable availability..June sinply can't give up her sex exploits..so decides to rendezvous with her BLACK pool boy..and his landscaping cousin..and their nightclub owner uncle..and his 'business' associates..to begin and develop a fresh new chapter in her life..dating and partying with her new acquaintances..becoming a XXX-Black owned 'Bride'..and bred..becoming their XXX-play toy..with her ravishing looks and figure..and her hungry XXX-needs for her curious XXX-nature..to satisfy her XXX-animal lust..her discovered.. 'dirty girl'..libido..now for BLACK BULL STALLION MAN-BUTTER..to tease..to please..to be filled..to be pleased..to be pimped/cashed-out to her lovers 'customers'..to feel the powerful fullness of BLACK lovers erupting deep within ALL of her XXX-orifices..to give her last cherry to them..her newly discovered XXX-lust for anal love..and multiple lovers..BLACK lovers..to be auctioned off..and to become impregnated with their powerful BLACK SEED..to become pregnant with their well-hung male offspring..and not suprisingly..Ward loves the idea..and approves..to be cuckold..and to film and photograph her 'assignments'..and join the karenkay stables..XXX-;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kudos !!!!!

Nicely done, my negative previously stated. If this is finished then I encourage you to write again. Thanks Don

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeabout 11 years ago
I am ready

I am ready for the next installment. Does he start sharing with Dad? Does mom want some of Mary Ellen. Maybe Mary Ellen thinks the same way. Well written.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
The story seems very real when I read it. *****

With the characters so well fleshed out they seem like real people to me.

I don't know where the story is going to lead us to , but where ever it goes I'll be sure to seek out the next chapter and read it.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gpod

Good storie like it alot

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

nicely written-hot sex, interesting build-ups as it went along, as their sex activities escalated- thanks

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I really hope the next chapter is better than this one. I was really disappointed that you didn't explore the Mary Ellen angle more. Ward seems kind of like an afterthought now as well. Instead of the story dissolving back into a memory, it would have been better to see Mary Ellen come over to swim and have things go from there.

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback Sex4Lf.

I have three more chapters outlined but I need to find the time to write them. Never fear, Mary Ellen isn’t there by accident. I have lots planed for her.

If you or anyone else has any ideas for my story, please email me via Literotica.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Can't believe I missed these additional chapters.

Hoping for more soon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Please please publish the next chapter soon. Hopefully Theodore and Mary Ellen will get busy with the parents on vacation.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 9 years ago

I have seriously enjoyed reading your stories keep up the good work ,the energy flow is amazing ..

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I look forward to Chapter 4.

Of course Mary Ellen will have to be made aware of the situation between Theodore and June. I expect to see a threesome with June, Theodore and Mary Ellen in the next chapter and if there is a 5th chapter maybe Ward would make a foursome or at least get to tap Mary Ellen. It would only be fair. Thank you for the very good story and the smooth relationship between a mother and son. Too often the son gets cocky

and wants to boast or invite friends in, I never liked that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Repeating Bfreetorun

The comment before counts double because its exactly what I had in mind myself. Since you can be the master of destiny let Ward get his reward for sharing his wife with his son.

I also don't like it when the boys treat their moms like their property or better like their used socks. But the next part should contain something more provocative naughty/nasty elements so it doesn't get too nice and lovely like the last part.

Perhaps June begins to feel some competition on her boy and starts to dress more appealing to secure his awareness on her and Mary Ellen becomes aware of this and joins the competition in daring action and slutty dressing what could be fun to read.

So what are your plans? Will you continue? Soon or someday?

Thank you for what you have written so far. I enjoyed it a lot! 5 Stars.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 8 years ago
great series

mom and son need to experiment with anal

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

A couple of years ago you said you had three more chapters outlined. Any idea as to when they will be published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fantastic story so far!

Key the words " so far"! Really good writing and the story is progressing marvelously.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I realize this series was written several years ago but I wish the author would continue to story. There are so many plots/possibilities to develop. In real life, I have no problem with mutually consentual incestuous love. This story contained not but sincere love, caring and respect for each member of the famiily. Each member know what was happening. Each mutually agreed to and respected the boundaries established. For the men reading this story, how many women love them as unconditionally as the wife/mother in this story? To the women reading this story, how many men in their live love them, respect them, and accept them for who they are without question or limitation? It is a shame tis story is fiction.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Seeing as it's been more than 10 years ago since this author has written anything, I think we can give up on chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

no chapter 4? since you introduced her, i thought Mary Ellen would get horny for June

and get caught naked with her then Beaver and Ward would bang them both

imagine June watching Ward getting sucked by Mary Ellen while Beaver pounded her from behind

how disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous