A Mother's Help Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Bud's face was covered with Angie's juices already, when she started to orgasm, he was afraid he might drown. He sucked her clit into his mouth and she screamed again. She bucking liked a wild animal trying to grind her pussy into his face laying under her body. Bud felt she was trying to suck his entire head and face into her hole she was pressing so hard against his mouth! She could feel the ecstasy wash over her and give her another climax directly behind her last one. She screamed and screamed and screamed again as this one seemed to last forever.

Wave after wave of pure pleasure took over Angie's body and she drifted off again in that dream world orgasms give us all. She felt as if her pussy and ass were on fire! She felt like she was going crazy with the desire and lust, which had been building inside her from Bud's first tongue lick on her cunt. Her sexual intensity was incredible. She had screaming over and over again as her whole body was awash with wave after wave of rapture and pleasure. She knew she had died and gone to heaven.

Bud's tongues snaked out and then back into her and began to move in circles again inside her pussy. She was becoming hard to hold as she jerked and thrust her hips and ass up of the bed fucking his face like a frantic animal she had become. Angie was no longer in control of her body's movements. Her lust had taken complete control of her. Her lust was so great she screamed as loud as she could: "Oh Bud! I need you! I NEED YOU! OH FUCK!"

She was pulling at his head trying to get it out from between her thighs. She screamed: "BUD!!! BUD!!! BUDDDDDDDD!! OHHHHH GOD BUDDDDD!!!! OH GODDD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He looked up from between her legs. She saw his face covered with her cum. She held his face so he couldn't go back down on her. She told him: "I need you Bud! I. . . I love you babe! Oh Bud! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK! FUCK ME RIGHT NOW. OHHHH COME ON BUD!!!!!!!"

Bud was so hard and so worked up from her wetness and musk he had been smiling. His face shined from her cum all over it. He moved up between her smooth soft thighs. His hands were spreading her thighs wide once more. He moved higher between her legs until his cock was touching her pussy. Angie grabbed it and pushed his fat hard cock against her very open hole. He could feel it grab his cock immediately as he pushed the head into her. She moaned, simply saying: "OH YES!! OH YES MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She lifted her hips and he slammed his cock into her. He needed to cum so bad! When his balls touched her ass and their bodies merged, he began to fuck Angie with long very strong thrusts. Moving his cock all the way into her pussy and then pulling out until only the cock head was still inside her.

Her pussy squeezed it harder and harder trying not to let any of it out. It took maybe 10 thrusts and in less than 20 seconds Angie screamed: ""OOOOOHHHHH . BUDDDDDDD!!!!! OHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! OH GID!!! I"M CUMMINGGG!!!! BABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Her entire body shook and shook and then it erupted in a total full-blown hard orgasm which sent lightening strikes all over both of them. It was like one she had never experienced before in her life and fucked Bud like it was something neither had known. It totally overwhelmed her and she continued to scream as her sexual release overcome Bud!

As Bud fucked her, he watched her body going wild on his cock. With wide eyes he felt her cum drenched pussy cover him with cum again as it flew out of her cunt each time he slammed down into her. Her whole body felt like explosions were going off inside her. Bud continued the deep, hard thrusts and within minutes Angie was moaning loud again and then she screamed as a second wave of climaxes hit her. She climaxed again and again locking him down hard against her body with her arms and legs.

She squeezed him so tight with her legs it took the air out of his lungs. She was trying to get his cock into her even deeper. As her body struggled to cope with the pleasures she was having as a third wave of orgasms wash over her. They hit before the second ones had subsided. Waves of pleasure again washed over Angie's entire body mind body. She was sure she was going to die of a heart attack!

Bud continued to pump his cock into her, ramming her body with his now. More waves of excitement and thrill moving in and over both of them. Each was being her higher and higher with the lust, passion and complete desire she felt for this man. She was only thinking of one thing and one thing only, to cum and make him cum.

Bud was in total control and was in no rush to bring her off again and finish by cumming inside her. His cock was tortured and was torturing. It was now giving her pleased and some pain at the same time. She was beginning to get frantic with lust. She was ramming back into him as her ass and hips were bucking wildly against him screaming: "Oh yes fuck me Bud! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Bud had picked up the pace again and began to fuck her faster and harder. Seconds later, Angie was there! The orgasm was coming again! Nothing could stop it. This one seemed to start from her brain and then explode like a bomb stimulating every part of her body. She screamed again as her whole being seemed to burst out from inside her pussy.

Her heart was beating so hard she was sure it would burst out of her chest and her back was arched so hard she was afraid she would break a bone. But she had no choice the orgasm had complete control of her. As her fourth and fifth orgasms hit her, Angie felt like she was going to pass out. As Bud slowly withdrew his cock, Angie lowered her legs from around his hips.

He kissed her and held her as she shook! She had had enough. Bud knew it! They collapsed together as Bud held her. She lay there shaking and quivering as he continued to hold her tight to him. They were both amazed at the force and intensity of her lovemaking.

Hours later Angie woke up and kissed him. She said: "Oh Bud! That was wonderful! God I'm so used up! God! How many times did I cum. They laid with each other for hours.

Then as she slowly began to stroke his cock. Bud very slowly began to get hard again. As he did, she moved over, Bud slide under her, she smiled to herself when she opened her legs and straddled his hips again.

She began to think about her husband Frank. He didn't like the position of her riding his cock. She was sure it was because he wasn't in change when she fucked this way. But Bud was much more relaxed with his manhood and smiled up at her when she placed his cock at the opened pussy lips of her stretched cunt. She lifted up again and centered his cock in-between her open lips. She looked down at her blond-headed lover and he told her: "Do it baby. Put me in and sit down on me again. I want to feel and see you with all of my cock up inside your sweet beautiful pussy. Do it Angie, put me in and ride me baby. Let me cum!"

Angie realized just then that Bud had not cum during her many climaxes. She said: "Well this time you will baby!"

She looked down at her lover and her heart filled with her love for this man. She knew she wasn't supposed to fall in love but she had. God help her she had fallen She smiled and told him: "This time baby I'm going to make you cum a gallon inside me"

He moaned as she pushed down slowly on his shaft feeling it move further and further inside her pussy. Her walls were already squeezing it as she took more and more of him up in her pussy. She tossed her head back and began to ride up and down on it feeling every bump and ripple as it moved in and out of her. She developed her rhythm now and was pumping up and down on it like a young champion.

Bud watched his beautiful young lover working her body with much more maturity than other women of her age. She was very good at fucking him until he could have screamed with his lust for her. They were so good together. They were making love now rather than just fucking like the first time she let him between her beautiful soft young thighs. When she was fucking him, she was making gentle love to him she was giving of herself than she was ever going to receive from Bud. She was a perfect lover. She wanted to please so badly; she would go to most any lengths to satisfy her man.

Bud held her hips now helping her move up and down on his cock. He could feel her pussy tighten more and more and he knew Angie was getting close to an orgasm.

He helped by pumping up into her now and rotating his hips around in small circles. Drilling her hole with the passion and lust he felt for her. As she came down on top of him he heard soft cries almost whimpers now coming from her throat. As these sounds were escaping from her throat, she felt her sexual release getting closer and closer! Finally when she felt she couldn't hold any longer Bud moaned loudly and said: "Oh god Angie! This is so good baby. Oh yes. Oh yes Angie cum for me! Fuck me!"

When her orgasm hit her she made a sound bud had never heard before, it was half human and half animal. She started crying out louder and louder: "OH GOD! YES! YES! YES BUD!! FUCK ME BABY!! YES. YES. YES. OHHHHHH!!!! BUDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

He held her tightly as he continued to stimulate her body shoving his cock into her as deep as he could get it. She had her eyes closed and felt her heart beating fast against his chest. He smiled at her and she moaned saying: "Unbelievable. IT'S SO unbelievable Bud. I have never climaxed like this before baby. This is so fucking good."

Then she felt his hard cock up inside her pussy. He hadn't lost an inch. She looked at him and said: "And you're still hard. Hard as a rock I can feel you inside me."

He smiled and said: :That's because I haven't cum yet!"

She held her hand to her mouth as she looked into his eyes. She said: "Oh my God you haven't cum yet and I must have cum a dozen times!"

He smiled and told her: "Not a problem baby, I'm just happy I could make you so happy and get you off so many times. But, if you keep rocking back and forth on me I'm going too cum very shortly."

She told him: "Then cum for me Bud. Fuck me and cum baby! Cum and be satisfied!"

She kissed him hard and sucked his tongue as she felt him roll her over on her back again. Bud lifted her legs by putting his strong tan arms under her beautiful shapely thighs and lift. He had her legs over her body now and began to pump into her pussy again. She moaned when she felt him begin fucking her hard again. He was magnificent as he rammed into her pussy and she knew he was going to explode very soon. She wanted his cum deep inside her body. She wanted it to fill her, to sooth her, to make her cry with pleasure, to make her feel like a young woman receiving her lover's seed. She wanted him to make her pregnant! Oh fuck! She did! She wanted Bud to knock her up!

Angie's eyes opened wide as she felt her lover's cock thicken and get harder. She knew he was close and she worked her body even harder squeezing his shaft as he pumped it in and out of her. God his cock! His cock was unbelievable the way it fucked her and didn't cum. They must have been fucking for an hour or more!

Bud was fucking her now with a real sense of urgency on his part. He wanted to cum so bad it hurt. His cock was as thick and as hard and as long as it got. His nuts were tight as they had ever been and filled with cum. He knew he was a few seconds away from letting lose. He began to really pump into her sweet tight young pussy.

Angie knew he was trying to cum. She began to work with him and lifted and humped the best she could with her knees pressed into her breasts and her feet over her head. He moaned a long loudly: "YES."

And then Bud began to shoot load after sweet load of his cum deep inside her body. Angie arched and cried out as he filled her pussy with every ounce of cum that he had stored in his nuts for the past hour. Bud had rammed his cock into Angie's sweet young pussy and held it as deep inside her as he could get it! His cum began to pump out of his cock and fill her hole. It flowed over her hole out and ran over both of them. She didn't care and Bud didn't notice as he continued to feel his load shoot and his orgasm peek! He strained again trying to hold it. He was buried completely in Angie. His back was arched and his body pushing as hard as he could into hers. But all to soon his climax begin to reside. Angie was very close to another orgasm and she told him: "OH baby!! Don't stop! I'm almost there again. Fuck me Bud! Keep fucking me! Oh god I'm going to cum again! Oh God, oh Bud, Oh God Bud I love you! Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes my love! I'm almost...almost. . almosttttt. . .THERE. OH BUD. YES. BABY. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSSSSSS."

He held his cock as deep as he could get it and released her legs. She immediately wrapped them around him and arched her hips up off the bed lifting them both. Her body pumped and pumped and pumped on his cock as she held on to him with all the strength she had left in her body. She hung there off the bed moaning and moaning and fucking her pussy on his cock as her orgasm swept over her completely.

Bud had giving her a sensation she had never felt with Frank her husband. She had at the most, two or three orgasms with Frank when they had made love but none to compare with the intensity strength and duration of these. She was thinking this was heaven it had to be. Bud arched his back shoving his cock as deep as he could get it into her pussy. He watched as she fucked herself wild on it for a very long time before finally lowering her hips and ass back on to the bed.

As Angie lay on her back panting from the hard fuck she had just had, Bud held her under her arms with his hands under her head cupping it. He lifted her up and kissed her gently. She had her arms around his back rubbing his back now that she has scratched badly from her passion. Her thighs squeezed his middle tightly not letting his cock move out of her pussy at all.

It was finally deflating! It was time to leave and Angie kissed him hard before telling him she had to leave. She dressed but didn't wash! She told him she wanted felt his cum oozing inside her pussy all the way home because it would make her feel warm inside. When actually she was hoping she had an egg and it was being fertilized. She wanted his baby! And she didn't have the slightest idea why!

After a few minutes, he walked her to her car. She told him she would call him tomorrow. Angie kissed him good bye and she drove the hour trip. She wondered if she was going to be able to handle this not only emotionally and sexually! She would never look at sex the same again. Her life had changed now. She knew her husband Frank was not the super man she had always consider he was. In fact she was thinking he was more of an amateur now than she was. She had found Bud and he was the pro. He had the youth and the knowledge to please her so much. And, he had such a nice cock that drove her wild when they fucked. Frank just got her off. Hell the big vibrator did that! She was sure that even when Frank came home, she would want Bud. She was now worried she would have to put up with Frank for the three months he was home.

She didn't know what she was going to do. In fact the only thing she did know at this point was she was going to call her mother. She wondered again about her mother's lover. What kept them together all these years? Was his cock? Was it the way he made her feel when they fucked? Was he that much better than her father? She didn't know any of the answers. But, she was going to ask and find out. She had to know what her mom's lover was doing to her mom to keep her going back for all these years and still stay married to dad.

She would talk with her about what was on her mind in the afternoon. But first she was going to sleep! She wanted to think about what happened and make sure she was OK with all the changes she was having in her life. When she got home she took a shower. As she got out of the shower the phone rang and it was Frank. He was early and he asked her: "So how was the beach? Did you and mom have a nice time?"

She laughed and told him: "Well I had a ball and I'm sure mom enjoyed herself too. When you coming home Frank?"

He said: "I'll be home it 12 days babe and I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much and I need to make love to you so bad."

She moaned but didn't know if it was because he was coming home to fuck her or because he was coming home and she wouldn't be able to see Bud as much. But she was married to Frank and so she told him: "I need you bad too baby. Hurry home. I'll be here waiting to take all you can give me baby."

They talked about what he wanted to do with her when he came home. They masturbated together.

Then she told him about staying over down at the beach since they had too much to drink. Her parents had purchased a home near the beach and they would stay there on and off during the summer while he was gone. Angie told him she would most likely be staying down there for most of the time he still would be away. She would stay with her mom. She knew her mom would cover with the same story. After she had played the masturbation game with him, Frank hung up.

He said: "Well she has a better mood today. She'll be OK for 12 more days" He went back to work happy he had talked with her.

Angie hung up and immediately went into the bathroom and took 3 birth control pills She was hoping she had done it early enough. Then she called Bud. She said: "How about I come down to the beach tomorrow and visit you babe? How about I stay with you for the entire weekend? Would you like that?"

He sounded so happy and told her: "Oh yea Angie! Sure. I'll be here and I miss you already! You can move in with me if you want baby!"

She said: "Well see Bud. You know my situation Bud. I'm married. But I want to be with you so we will need to talk about all this. We'll see. We need to talk about it for a long time. Oh, and I want to have dinner with my mom and her friend again. Maybe even go back to their place to visit and talk with them too. Will that be ok with you?"

He said: "Sure I understand. Can't wait to see you Angie."

She said: "Me too Bud, me too. I'll come to your house as soon as I get into town should be around 2 PM."

She hung up and called her mom. She said: "Can I come over and talk with you mom? I need some advice. Oh and I need you to help me with my lover problem. Oh God mom! I'm so mixed up! I'm going back down there tomorrow and spend the weekend. Can you get away and cover for me again?"

Her mom said: "Why sure Angie come on over. I'll cover for you any night you want as long as you cover for me too. It will give me a reason to meet my guy too. A full weekend. That will be very nice. Very nice indeed."

Angie said: "How long have you had this man in your life mom?"

Her mom told her: "He's never left my life Angie. He has been with me since the day we met and had our first encounter. Actually we have been seeing each other for over of 17 years now. But, it sounds like you have a big problem Angie. Come on over and let's talk.

Angie said: "Yes mom. I have a problem. A big one!"

...Continued in Chapter 6

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12