A Mother's Help Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at her daughter and said, “Well DA ANGIE! Of course they want to see us nude. And I want to see them nude too. Now drop that sundress. Hell we already seen you nude minutes ago. And I would actually like to see how close we do look alike.”

Angie watched as Betty removed all of her clothes. She said, “Well I’m not getting undressed again for these guys to lurk at me.”

Betty laughed as she stepped out of her shorts leaving them on the floor. She moved to Angie and started to undo the straps of her sundress. Angie yelled, “MOM! What are you doing? I don’t want to do this.”

Betty said, “Don’t be a stick in the mud baby! Let’s put on a show for these studs.” She turned on the radio and started to slowly dance to the music as she teased the two men. They smiled and laughed as Betty danced and her full round 38D breasts bounced and swung. Jack clapped and said, “Oh baby! Go!”

They all laughed as Betty made a full turn around the kitchen table and was now in front of Angie again. As she swayed her ass back and forth she said, “Come on baby! Do it for me. Maybe I’ll get lucky too today. Come on let’s play with the guys and get them hard.”

Angie said, “OH hell!

And with that she slipped the straps of her sundress over one shoulder and her mom slipped the other one over her other shoulder. Betty said, “That’s my girl.”

As Angie’s dress dropped to the floor, she was completely nude. Now her mom took her hand and they both danced around the kitchen table as the men watched and the lumps in their slacks began to get bigger. Jack said, “This is great! Now come here and let us see you two sisters close up.” The ladies danced and came up to them. Betty stood in front of Bud and Angie had to stand in front of Jack.

Betty swayed and bumped her body into Bud’s as she continued to dance. Bud watched this very sexy older woman moving against him and he put his hands on her hips and watched as she smiled and started to dry humped him. With her daughter next to her she said, “Angie show Jack what you can do baby!”

Angie didn’t like it much but she moved into her mother’s lover and began to dry hump him as Jack held her around her body. As the two men stood there with their hands on the women’s hips they began to move against them like they were fucking them.

The four of them moved against each other and as the men held the women, the women were really getting into it. Then Bud reached up and cupped both of Betty’s big full breasts. She smiled at him and licked her lips saying, “Suck them Bud! Suck my nipples.”

Angie watched as Bud bent forward and took one of Betty’s tits in both hands and lifted it to his mouth as she dry fucked her pussy on his big bulge. He was smiled as his lips covered the big long nipple and began to suck. Betty put both her hands on his head and stroked it as he sucked and licked her nipples. Jack knew that if she was as worked up as he felt she was, that Bud just might be able to make her cum from sucking her tits. He remembered the first time they were together, her first orgasm was from his sucking and playing with her tits and nipples.

As Bud sucked Betty arched her back and moaned, “Oh yes Bud! Oh yes suck my tits!”

Angie watched as her lover sucked her mother’s breasts, first the right and then the left. She loved it and looked into her daughter’s eyes and smiled. Angie didn’t know what to do until she felt Jack’s big hands cup both of her full young breasts. She turned her head towards Jack just in time to see him bend and take her right tit and suck the nipple into his mouth. Her hand went to his head automatically! She held it against his head feeling Jack’s talented tongue and lips suck and pull on her nipple. They were getting hard and long. So was Jack’s big cock! She could feel it against her as they dry fucked each other.

As the two men continued to love the ladies tits, Betty took her hand and reached between Bud’s leg. She squeezed his cock feeling it grow harder and harder. He wasn’t as big as Jack. But he was much younger and harder. She smiled as she heard him moan when she squeezed his cock tighter and slowly jerk it off on the outside of his jeans. She took a quick look at Angie and took her free hand and moved it to her daughter’s arm. Angie looked at her mom and then felt her take her hand and put it on Jack’s growing cock. Angie tried to resist but Betty insisted and Angie wrapped her fingers around Jack’s big cock and slowly rubbed it up and down on the outside of his slacks.

Finally Betty broke her embraced with Bud and said, “Wait a second! You guys still have all your clothes on. We want to see you nude too. Right Angie?”

Angie looked at her mom and shook her head. She didn’t say anything she just looked at the men as they both dropped their slacks and Jack took off his underwear. Bud didn’t have any on. When Jack removed his shirt, both men were nude too. Bud dropped his eyes for a second and saw how big Jack’s cock was. He was large but Jack was huge. He felt a little funny but when he looked at Betty, she was only looking at his hard young cock as it stuck out hard and jumping with his sexual excitement. She took it in her hand and started to play with it. She slowly stroked it and felt it throbbing in her hand. She moved in and kissed him as their tongues fucked each other. She moaned as she pushed the skin back and felt his cock head get fuller and much larger. She licked his neck and kissed him again. He pulled her to him and kissed her harder. He wanted her bad. He wanted to fuck Angie’s mom in the worst way. He kissed her neck and licked it as he moved to her ear and whispered, “Come on Betty let’s go into the bedroom. I want to give you my cock bad! I have wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you!”

Betty moaned and whispered back, “Me too Bud! Me too! I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you with my daughter.”

She moaned again as Bud rubbed her pussy with his fingers and the palm of is hand. She took his hand and tuned towards her daughter. She saw Angie jerking off Jack’s big dick as she fucked his mouth with her tongue. Betty heard her daughter moan and saw Jack had two fingers inserted all the way into her daughter’s pussy! She loved it when he did that to her as she stood in front of him.

Betty and Bud walked towards the master bedroom kissing and sucking each other’s tongue. When they broke she said, “I want that big cock in my mouth first. I want to taste you Bud.”

He smiled as they moved to the bed. Betty moved up and let Bud straddle her face. She took his hard shaft and moved his hard cock head to her lips. She opened her mouth and engulfed half of Bud’s cock.

Angie stood there and as Jack fingered her pussy she squeezed his big cock. She moaned and began to rock on his fingers. She moaned again and said in a low soft voice, “Oh yes! Oh yes Jack. I want you again baby! I want that big dick in me. Come on. Fuck me”

She took his hand and started towards the master bedroom. Jack knew her mom was in there with Bud, Angie’s lover. He said, “NO! I want to take you here on the kitchen table. I can’t wait!! I have to have you Angie.”

He lifted her and sat her on the table. As Angie laid back on her elbows Jack moved his lips to her pussy and sucked and licked her young open pussy. She put her legs over his shoulders and cried out, “Eat me! Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy, I’m burning up! Eat me Jack!”

He ate her cunt until she screamed for him to fuck her. He smiled and moved his cock head against her pussy hole. She moaned and spread her legs wide as Jack slid his arms under her thighs. He lifted up and pressed her knees high up by her head. He entered her and slid his 10-inch cock half way into her. Angie lifted her ass up as best she could in the position she was in. She cried out, “OH yes! Oh fuck yes Jack! Fuck me baby! Fuck me. Give me that big hard cock! Fuck me baby!”

Just then, Tom got out of the car and Frank followed him. They walked to the front door of his beach house. And Tom tried the doorknob and found it unlocked. He and Frank walked in.

He stood there and looked around. Seeing nothing Frank said, “Were are they?”

Tom said, “Quiet. Listen.”

They both heard it at the same time. “OH GOD YES! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING! FUCK ME JACK! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK” Angie screamed!

She was yelling so loud that you could have heard her outside. Frank started towards the kitchen and Tom grabbed his arm again. He said, “Wait! Wait I want to know where Betty is.”

He didn’t have to wait long. As the two men stood there they heard Bud said, “Yea! That’s it!! Take it Betty, take all of my cock! Take all my cum! Suck my cock!! Suck it Betty suck it OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Now both men moved. Frank and Tom both went to the bedroom first since it was the closest. They walked to the door and then into the bedroom together. They both saw this young guy pumping his cock all the way into Tom’s wife, Betty’s mouth and down her throat. Betty was great at deep throating now. Bud’s cock was smaller that Jack’s and she did him with easy. She had been use to sucking a 10-inch cock so Bud’s 8- inches was easier for her. She didn’t see the men and Bud had his back to them. She took all of him down her throat again and again and again. And each time she did, he had her nose against his cock hair as he was buried all the way down her throat! He held her head trying to push his cock further down her throat! He started crying out to the best blowjob he had ever had in his life. Betty saw movement in the corner of her eye and felt it was Jack or Angie. When she pushed Bud backed out of her throat to get some air, it let Betty see who was now standing next to the bed.

Betty’s eyes opened wide and she pushed Bud off of her quickly. As the hard cum covered cock came out of her throat and mouth she said, “TA. . . TA . . .TA. . . TA. . .TOM!”

Her hand went to her mouth which was leaking Bud’s cum and she said, “What, what are you doing here?”

Bud stood there with a very scared look on his face. Ton said, “I’m her husband and you’re a dead man. But it was Frank who started after him. Betty jumped up to try and stop Frank but she wasn’t quick enough. Frank slammed a fist into Bud’s stomach and doubled him over. He then used his knee and shoved it into Bud’s chin knocking him and his deflating cock backward on to the floor. As he took a step towards him, Tom stopped him and said, "Let it go Frank! Go see what Angie is doing. Betty you stay where you are.”

Frank walked towards the kitchen. Tom said to his wife and Bud, “If you know what’s good for both of you, you two will stay where you are in this room.”

He hurried after Frank. He didn’t want him to kill who ever Angie was with in the kitchen. He grabbed his arm and said, “Don’t do anything dumb here Frank. Be cool.”

As they reached the door of the kitchen both men saw Angie on the kitchen table being slammed by an old guy with a huge thick 10-inch cock. It was flying in and out of her body like a machine. And to make matters worst, Jack was just climaxing. Cum was splashing out her hole as he thrust into her again and again! They heard Angie grunting and telling him, “Oh god Jack that feel so good so good! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssss!! Cum in me!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jack was moaning and grunting as he spewed more cum into her beautiful young body! As he did he also saw movement in the corner of his eye. He looked up to see two men standing in the kitchen doorway one of which he knew was Betty’s husband.

He pulled out of Angie’s pussy hearing her moan, NO!!! NO!! JACK NOT YET!!!!Don’t . ..pull. . . . out . . . . . yet . . . . . . . . . . . Jac. .k!”

She had been looking at Jack and then she looked over her shoulder at what Jack was looking at! Her hand went to her mouth and the other tried to cover her body. Frank said, “To late bitch. He took a step towards Jack with so much rage and hate he could have murdered him. Jack saw it in his eyes. Tom said, “NO! Don’t do anything dumb Frank!”

Frank shook Tom’s hand off of him and moved towards Jack. Jack moved around the table saying, “Wait a minute big guy! Wait a minute!”

Tom went after him so he wouldn’t kill Jack. He wasn’t quiet quick enough or he didn’t want to be. Frank caught Jack and nailed him in his face. Blood went everywhere as Frank must have broken Jack ‘s nose maybe his jaw. Jack fell backwards over the kitchen chair on to the floor. Frank came over and kicked him hard in his ribs. Jack moaned in pain and Tom grabbed Frank and saw Jack roll up in a ball.

Angie had jumped of the table and was trying to stop Frank too. Frank slapped her so hard she fell over Jack’s body and hit the floor. As she sat there holding her jaw, everyone could see the cum dripped out her pussy and making a small puddle on to the floor. Frank threw her dress to her and said, “Get dressed whore! QUICK GOD DAN IT!”

He walked out the kitchen and sat on the sofa holding his head. He felt his pants get wet. “What the fuck”, he yelled as he stood up and saw the cum from Angie and Bud fucking earlier. It was all over his pants leg. He was burning with hate and rage. Tom said, “We need to talk all 6 of us. But, I think it’s over for all of us.”

Tom saw the camera on the table and told Frank to take some photos. Frank went to the kitchen and snapped a few pictures of Angie dressing and Jack on the floor nude. He told Angie, “Stand next to him and lift your dress.”

She didn’t know what to do. He yelled and she did as she was told. Frank snapped about 6 pictures some close up of her body and some of the room.

Then he went to the bedroom and told them the same thing. After snapping a few of Bud and Betty he came back and gave Tom the camera. Tom yelled, “OK! Everyone come out here in the living room we need to talk.”

As the two couples came out Tom and Frank were standing and told them all to sit. They did. Tom said, “Betty what’s going on? What is this all about, and be honest with me dam it?”

She didn’t say anything at first but finally said, “I’m sorry Tom very, very sorry you found out about this. I never wanted to hurt you, but you know you don’t have much interest in sex any more. In fact I really don’t think you care about it at all. But, Tom I still do and still need to have it. Jack gives me that. He gives me what I need, what you don’t. I so very sorry Tom. I still love you very much and hope you can believe that.”

Tom asked how long it had been going on and she told him, “A long time, let’s just leave it at.”

Tom said, “No! I want to know how long.”

She said, “OK! At least 20 years Tom, maybe more. It’s been going on for many, many years. But I never neglected you over all those years have I? I have always been there for you when you wanted me. But you weren’t there for me. ”

Tom’s mouth fell open and he sat down with a very surprised look on his face. He said, “20 years! That long? My god I had no idea. He’s just a kid! What did you do take his virginity when he was 12? He can’t be more than 25.”

She said, “Well to be very honest with you, Jack (she pointed at the older man) is my lover. It was just a fluke that you saw me with Bud here.”

He said, “My god you change partners too?”

Betty said, “It was just this one time. We never have done it before.”

He said, “20 fucking years! I never realized!”

She said, “Yes, I know. I tried to talk with you many times over those years about our problem but you never felt there was a problem. You haven’t care about sex or my sexual needs for a long time.”

Tom said, “Maybe I haven’t wanted sex every night Betty, but . . . “

She said, “Tom, you haven’t wanted sex with me in months dear. In fact I don’t think you care if you ever have it again with me. Your pride is hurt that you caught me with another man. But you really don’t care about the sex part. Now be honest with me Tom.”

He said, “But it this is still wrong, you’re married.”

She said, “Yes, I realize that and I’m very sorry. But what’s done is done. I have done it and you know about it and there’s no turning back now. I guess the right question is where do we go from here?”

He just put his head in his hands and shook his head as he said very low, “I don’t know. I really don’t know Betty.”

Just then Frank interrupted. He said “Well that’s all good and nice and everything but Angie what the fuck is your problem. I know I have been away for a couple of months but you knew that when you married me. Christ we just got married. And the day I come home I see you with this old guy! And, now I find out he was “just doing you” today. And then I find out you have been fucking this other guy. You better say something.”

Angie looked at him and said, “I don’t know what to say to you Frank. You found out. You saw me and now you know. I guess when you left I missed the sex. Sex with a real person Frank not a dildo. I missed you. I’m young and I needed you and you weren’t there. I tried to hold off but the need just got to be unbearable. Then once I did it, I knew I was going to do it more. I had to do it more.

Frank just looked at her and said, “Fucking whore. While I have been busting my ass earning money for us, you been fucking the beach neighborhood.”

She said, No Frank. I have only been with Bud. Today was a fluke like my mom said. It just happened and we traded partners. I’m very sorry if I hurt you Frank. But I can’t live with you being gone 3 months at a time. It’s not fair to you or me. Maybe we should just dissolve our marriage. I don’t know what else to do Frank! I do know I don’t want to wait another 3 months when you leave again.”

Frank was so mad he could have killed them all. He looked at Tom and said, “I’m out of here. I’ll be filing for divorce in the morning Angie unless you can tell me why I shouldn’t.”

She said nothing. Then Betty said, “I think I can Frank. Look if there’s fault to be placed here most if not all of it is my fault. Angie came to me looking for help for her loneliness. Instead of helping her, I gave her the idea about having an affair. I told her to find someone while you were gone. I kind of pushed her into this.”

Frank glared at Betty. She looked at him and continued. She told him how she had convinced her. Being her mother and telling her about her own time when Tom was away and what she did. She looked at Jack and smiled saying, “And to very true with everyone in the room, I would have done it again. Jack gave me all those things sexually that Tom didn’t. Over the years I came to love two men. I know it’s hard to understand with men. But women can in fact love more than one man. I think that’s what happened to Angie, Frank she was so lonely she used Bud to help her with her sad and lonely young life. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t still lobe you. If given half a chance I think she would show you how much. But you are way to mad right now to listen or do anything about it. She was going home to you. She was going to see if you and she could still live together. It’s hard for her being so young and so lonely.”

Frank, “Listen and looked at Angie who had her head down and he said, “Angie. Look at me. Do you still want to try?”

She said, “I don’t know Frank. I just don’t know.”

Betty said, “Well I know I still want to be with Tom if he’ll have me.”

Tom looked up and aid, “I don’t know Betty. I need time. Time to work this out in my head. And I need for you and me to talk about this alone.

Frank said, “Yes! That’s a good idea, Angie we need to talk alone too.”

He looked at the two men, and said, “ Look I’m not sorry I hit you, either of you. But, being men I know when attractive women make a pass at you it’s hard not to follow them. I also know it takes two to cheat. So how about you guys leave and let us talk with our wives. Then we’ll let you know what’s going on.”