A Mother's Help Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men got up but before they left, Jack said, “I want to say something to Betty.”

Tom said, “Hell be my guess!”

Tom said, “Look Betty you know me. I never meant to cause you this problem. I never wanted you to have problems with your husband. But, you have to know that I love you as much or more than Tom does. Just because we don’t wash the dishes together, doesn’t mean I don’t love you as much as him. I just wanted to make sure you knew how I felt.”

Betty smiled and said, “Thank you Jack. I know how you feel you don’t have to tell me. But I think the best thing we can do here is to see if we can work this out with our husbands. I’ll call you and let you know what is going on soon.”

She stood and looked at Tom. Then she gave Jack a kiss before he turned and walked out the door. Bud came up to Angie and looked at Frank. Frank said, “I’m not going to hit you.”

Bud said, “These past few months have been wonderful Angie. If you decide to leave Frank, let me know. Please. I ant to be with you”

Frank said, “You better go Bud.”

They left and the two couples sat in separate rooms and talk.

You can decide what each couple did. And if I get enough requests I’ll write the ending on these two relationships. Or, I’ll write the one that I have in my brain now but which needs work.