All Comments on 'A Mother's Lapse'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another

another plz keep going with this one

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

WOW! What a truly fabulous story, tender yet full of lust. I hope there's some more of this to follow.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 11 years ago
Great right up to the end.

Loved the story right up to where she kissed her husband. Nothing in the story said that he was a bad husband or father. Could understand the kiss if he had been an a-hole. Maybe could explain motivation in next chapter.

tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
Very well done!

Can't wait for part two. Very good And hot!

ukfunguyukfunguyabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved this one.

rodavrodavabout 11 years ago
Love it

I love the very loving sexual intercourse between the Mother and son.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

As good as this was, I cant wait for the next one. good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a cunt the mom has become because of another horse cock . And why the kiss at the end ?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
An apt title

I think this had the potential to be a much better story. More dialogue might have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yeah right. The socially conscience mother just can't wait to turn into a slut in front of the whole town. Next time they can invite Tinkerbell or maybe the easter bunny.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

I was ok with the story until she kissed the husband at the end. All indications are that he is a good husband and father. So that would pretty much make the son no different than anyone else who would steal from their parents. I won't even talk about what kind of person that makes her.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I could see the mother kissing his father at the end with her son's cum still on her tongue possibly. The husband seems to be very neglectful of his wife, and and more hung up on appearances to the neighbors than respectful of her feelings. I can't blame her or her son for taking advantage of the situation. She could still be hoping to salvage her marriage, but I could see her kicking the old man to the curb. I want to see more out of this storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not much of a ending

The ending was terrible . Not only had the wife and son made the father a unknowing cuck . But anyone out there who has ever had sex would know that there would be a smell of cum on the mother's breath when she kissed her husband . Unless the husband was a total moron he would of known .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your style reminds me of Hemingway. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Three cheers for chapters 1,2,3.

I want 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or more !

He isn't done with his mom....and she needs more.

Will Dad step aside? Let's make a deal...Dad shuts up, and Mom opens up.

Will mom join him in College? Oh, my. Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it . . . a lot!

Well written, good use of the English language and very erotic. Good build taken, not jumping in the sack but not taking forever to get there either. Anybody who has ever had or wanted to have son/mother incest should appreciate this piece. Oh, and as for the dad getting kissed with his son's cum in the wife's mouth, the idiot probably doesn't know what that taste or smell is since he apparently neglects his wife sexually. Who the hell busts his wife and son for making out at a party and then leaves them alone to go play golf? The idiot deserves it. And the mom deserves the good fucking she got too! Give us more please.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Sublime & Mediocre Vye for Dominance Here

The sublime wins. This author has a tremendous sense of those weak moments that most people experience that the outlandish becomes conceivable and then inevitable.

I admired making the father cognizant of the illicit attraction. That was a daring & rare plot vector to move the story along, as well as the tension introduced by the prospect of being discovered en flagrante . Then inexplicably the father goes oblivious & leaves the mom & son alone, as well as not noticing her ' snowball kiss ' .

Those two lapses, called out by previous commentators, definitely cost credibility points . I'm still rating this at five stars for élan & graceful depiction of carnal scenes but had the story ' had it all ' , this would have been Hall of Fame worthy.

I do thank jack30341 because its obvious how much time & trouble he takes to set his stories beyond the norm. This one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another great one!

Another great story by one of my favorite authors. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

The emotion that the author brought to the story was fantastic. The love and fear that Julia felt and then giving in to her own emotions was fantastic to read.

The story really drew this reader into the characters, and was thoroughly involved with Jack making love to Julia, and wished that there was more to read, wanting them both to enjoy a lot more sex and with Julia finally giving in to the thought that Jack is making love to her instead of just fucking her.

Thanks for the great read...

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
This story must go on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great,what more can be said, please keep it going. Jack has a good thing going, but watch out if dad finds out. He already knows about the kissing. It was a very good read..Thanks ......LAROC

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoabout 11 years ago
You are a Marvelous Writer

I've been a big fan for a while now. When I see you posted a new work I get very excited. It's like a new movie coming out by a favorite director. Something to look very forward too. I love your writing style, story telling, character development, all those little nuances and small touches that really add a lot to the experiences. Just the little every day descriptions of things that really make me feel like I'm there or can clearly picture the woman or scene. Very very erotic. I'd love to see more from this particular story but if not I look very forward to your next offering. Thanks for sharing your mind with us!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
oh my yes

very hot story-nicely written-can stand alone or continue thanks

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
I see where this is

Going and I love it. Glad she finally sucked him and felt his release. Looking forward to the rest of the story!

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Great

Well written with a satisfying mix of sex and drama. Love Julia's character and interested in how she'll handle the complexity of her dilemma.

kmac99kmac99about 9 years ago
Brilliant

Simply brilliant! Well written, carefully constructed, and sexy as hell! I stand in applause. Now you are one of my favorite authors just from reading one story. I will move on to read more of your work. GREAT JOB! Keep it up, please!!!!

jack30341jack30341about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks you very much.

I really appreciate it. Have you checked out "Birthday Gift"?

I also post stories at smash words in case you get a chance to check those out, too.

Please keep the feedback coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love a mother and son who give in to their needs, and desires!

Julia and Jack both got what they needed, sexual fulfillment. It was very hot, and passionate sex they enjoyed, just they way is should be. I love a mom that gets into being fucked! You just know they won't be able to stop.

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 8 years ago
Absolutely Superb!

Your use of language, command of syntax and grammar, attention to narrative structure and plot development are remarkable and outstanding in any context, but particularly on this site where many authors (and readers) seem to have a preference for "stroke stories".

The pacing, the anticipation and the precise description in all the sex scenes is hot as hell.

This was my first story of yours. It won't be my last.

Bravo and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
little jack

When jack finds the love of his life and marrys her, i hope he will be ok with his dad fucking her when she is horny.

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
wait, what?

terrible. this is just mom fucks son for no reason what so ever 'story'...yeah right story. lol

couldnt be bothered to read even half ot it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Keep going please, this could be epic.

lampilotlampilotalmost 7 years ago
Great work

Literally stunned at crawler's comment. What a maroon.

Anyway, amazing story. Will be soon devouring the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delicious Story!

Thank You!

csltcsltover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Tasty ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

That was one of the best ever... whew

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very believable story

You write very well , thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing hottt n erotic

amazing hottt n erotic story.. thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Almost perfect, except...

It is a really nice story, except i think you should have made it a little, tiny bit more explicit and "dirtier" (in a positive way). I mean, you practically avoided words such as "cock, pussy..." in a systematic, methodical way, which i think took away some excitement. Also, here and there her son's character seemed much older (i think that certain sexual arrogance and cockiness can be found both in younger and older men, but it's different), and overall feel was more of a cheating wife with a guy her age, than her son. Even if, obviously, there's a thin line, and it's hard to portray that in a realistic way. I would love to feel more reluctance from women character, and so on. But one of the better stories i've read. I'll continue with other stories you wrote, we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. One of the best I've read here. Thank you.

thegreat101thegreat101about 2 years ago

how fucking sneaky mean Jack is? His own dad knew that affair and appealed his son that he is hurted.

but Jack did with his mom without hesitation.

what a psyco he is. that kind of selfish instinct be shown from anti social criminals including psycopath murderer and corrupted capitalist politcian etc.

this is not erotic just disgusting

all here people voted like is fucking a potential criminal. yeah fucking proud of urself

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/7/2022) Well.., that was really erotic. Another hubby bites the dust and a cuck is born. Now for part 2. Five stars.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

LOL loved the end !!!!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Hmmm, interesting, but why the abrupt cut from having sex to Julia standing in the kitchen thinking about? That kind of killed the mojo for me. Great ending though, but still it feels like something was missing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Very good begining. Mother finally realizes her son is a man; realizes she comes jealous when friends point of the same fact; and realizes she and her husband have quit trying. Both mother and son are self-aware, self-confident, and have solid id and ego. Husband lives in his own world. The sexual and emotional epiphany between mother and son was amazing. Through their acts of love and sex, mother remembers she deserves the love, attention, sexual satisfaction, and adoration that her son gives her as opposed to being ignored by her husband. After 20 years, she finally remember what it is like to be alive.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Great story what with the mother slowly and somewhat reluctantly acquiescing to Jack's advances. The ending with Bill coming down the hall was truly a nail biter. Chapt 2 please . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ooooweeee that's a hot story. Seducing her, fucking her on her marriage bed, cumming in her tight little pussy (please get preggers), then getting a nice bj and swallowing his load as his dad is coming up the stairs. Very erotic and naughty. Then she kisses the dad with cum breath. Dad's getting cucked.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Priceless, but gotta continue with the story as to what happens next with her & Bill. Some random thoughts: what's with the 'hand' fixation? Also, if she was on her back she was supine and not prone. Finally; She kissed Bill immediately after giving Jack a BJ and bill didn't taste it? Otherwise, next chapter please . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES