All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by Hyades

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rafman188rafman188over 12 years ago
Disappointed.

Having read some of this lady's superior poetry, I am disappointed that her turn to prose would be this 'Fuck Fable'. She is a much better writer than this.

While this story is quite good, her poetry indicates much more imagination than is shown here. She needs to apply her imagination to greater things.

3/5

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
mother fucker

good story. hot action. I never read your poetry so I'm not disappointed!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A nice story

A little short, but a good story and enjoyable to read.

Thanks for the read

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Story

Only another writer has the right to criticize another, writer. Your story was a good one, write it how you feel and want to. There's no saying you can't continue this IF YOU SO CHOOSE, but that's your choice we don't have that right, and thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
passionate indian story

too fast story, which is disappointed. indian based mom son story need passion, mothers shyness, nudity and love between them. i know some indian teen boy whose r spying on their mother in bathroom when she showered. even myself once showered with my mom(47) in my birthday. but she was in her bra panty, she refuse to get naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a fine story of hot motherfucking

No surprise that it takes place in India, where a boy fucking his own mother happens all the time. 18 year old Ravi has a most understanding mother. She knows her boy's got needs--in particular a pair of hot brown balls that need to get drained over and over again. So mom lets her boy introduce his fat brown cock up the same cunt he came out of. Ravi is awed and delighted, his big brown cock feels so cozy and comfy jammed up his mother's warm wet mommy-twat. Ravi blows his young balls up his mother's twat whenever he feels the slightest urge, over the years he pours gallons of his creamy semen into his mom. A beautiful story of mother and son love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous