All Comments on 'A Mother's Love Ch. 04'

by Leetah

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it keeps getting better

mmm, delicious story, a son licking his cum from mom's pussy is sooooo hot, keep up this story line, I know when the 3 of them get together it will be incredible

fourwhlr4everfourwhlr4everalmost 16 years ago
very hot

incredible story cant wait for the next chapter when Darcy joins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well

True or not its a very erotic story,the only thing I will say is that I had a long love affair with my mother.My second wife who was 10 yrs older than me[with an incest fixation] was bi and loved it when one of my young girlfriends who was also bi made it a menage a trois. The consultant who dealt with the resulting psychological problems said to me you have driven them mad.NICE, all I did was do what any sex maniac would have done.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
Well developed

I am really enjoying this and cant wait to see where you go from here - there is a real lyrical eroticism to your work, Leetah! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ummmmmm...

Beautifully, brilliantly and sensitively written. This series has touched an O-so-sweet chord. Gayle

ram1_2ram1_2over 15 years ago
SOOoooooooooooo good!

Absolutely glorious! Loved the imagery....

Rainman33jRainman33jabout 13 years ago

All four chapters were amazing... Utterly amazing... A definite re-read..... Great Job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Sometimes when he hugged me, I would feel his cock press into my belly, as he seemed to perpetually sport a hard on at all times now."

I think that that's what finally triggers a mother's surrender to her boy's desire to fuck the shit out of her--when mom realizes that her darling baby boy is hard around her all the time, that he's got a big stiff prick he wants to snuggle up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. In the story, mom investigates what her Justin's got waiting for her in his shorts, she feels up his hard cock and handles his balls. That's one of the sweetest gestures I can imagine--a mother cuddling her boy's balls. Now mom doesn't have to pretend to be asleep, and Justin can fuck his mother whenever he feels the urge. He can bend his mom over the kitchen counter, push her up against the wall, climb on top of her in her bed, shove his stiff young prick up between his mother's legs, and unload his young balls up the same cunt he came out of as a little baby. Can you imagine Justin's bursting boyish pride as he shoots his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen? Can you imagine his mother's joy at receiving the best gift her boy can ever give her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I like the way you are weaving your web of lust !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This mom is all business, finally opens everything to her son and immediately starts manipulating him to get his sweet girlfriend. Leetah, your the best. So honest about what you like and sooo sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All in good, but the SOB that ruined her relationship with Jim, needs his ass kicked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous