A Mother's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

Justin sat up and pushed me back on the bed gently, kissing my eyes and cheeks, trying to kiss my tears away. His lips were soft and tender as he moved them over my face and eventually he moved to my mouth, kissing me ever so gently. It was a true lover's kiss, and there was nothing of my son in it, only my sexual partner. My lips moved in response to his and he slid over to lie atop my body. He began kissing my neck and moved down to my collarbone and then lower to the tops of my breasts. He worked his way down, dropping soft kisses all over each breast and avoiding my nipples, until I was moaning and writhing. He smiled and spoke.

"You like that, don't you baby? Feels good to have my mouth on your tits, doesn't it? You have the greatest tits in the world, sweetheart. Even better than Darcy, but don't tell her I said that. Mommy wants her boy to suck her tits doesn't she?"

I found his words incredibly erotic and moaned out his name, begging him to continue. He laughed softly, a silky sound that tickled my eardrums.

"Oh, Mommy likes that her son is sucking on her nipples doesn't she?" He leaned over and did so, teasing me. I was loving every minute of it.

"Will you spread your pretty legs for me, baby? Will you let me in your pussy again, with my big dick? I wanna fuck your sweet pussy, Mom. Can I?"

"Oh, God, Justin. Please."

"Please what sweetheart? Please fuck you?" He knew he was making me hotter and wetter by the moment.

"Yes, please, my darling. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Suck my nipples. Do it all!"

"Oh, very nice. Mommy asked very nicely, so sonny will suck her pretty titties and fuck her pretty pussy. Does Mommy like her clitty sucked too?"

"God yes, sweetheart. Fuck me raw!"

Justin stopped talking suddenly and crushed his mouth against mine, pushing my legs apart with his knee and leg and then entering me with a stroke. We coupled madly, his hard cock thrusting in and out wildly, and I was soon clasping his shaft with my inner muscles again. Still he kept on, nowhere close to being done, and he did indeed fuck me raw. When he finally let himself go inside me, I was exhausted, and so was he. We lay there together, panting and in a tangled mess of sheets. It was fabulous, but I knew I would need some recovery time before another session with him. It was quiet for some time and then Justin spoke softly, almost shyly.

"Mom, the things I just said. . .they didn't bother you did they? I don't want to upset you."

"Oh, sweetheart, no! They were wonderful. So erotic and they just made me want you more. Couldn't you tell?!" I laughed softly and he joined me.

"It seemed like it, but I just wanted to make sure. I just said whatever sexy thing popped into my head and it was turning me on, but I wanted to make sure it was okay for you too."

"Yes, it was lovely. Don't worry about it. In the throes of passion we all say things that we probably wouldn't say any other time, and they can be extremely erotic." It was quiet for a bit longer, then I spoke.

"Justin, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything." He squeezed my hand.

"Well, I hope this doesn't change your feelings about me, or about Darcy. I would never want to come between you two."

"Mom, I really like Darcy and this doesn't change that. I'm not ready to settle on one person anyway, so it's cool. As far as you're concerned, nothing could ever change my feelings about you. This only makes me know just how much you love me."

"Good, I'm glad. Now, I want to ask you one more question, and whatever your answer is, it's fine."

"Okay. . ." He sounded a little unsure.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. It's just a sort of fantasy I've had at times, and now that the truth is out, I just wanted to ask you how feasible it might be."

"Oh, okay, no problem. What is it?"

"It's about Darcy actually. She's lovely, and sometimes when I've watched the two of you together, I've wondered what it would be like to join you. Just to come in and start touching you both. I was afraid before, because I didn't want to disgust either of you, but now I figured I could ask what you thought."

He was quiet for a few minutes, then spoke a bit breathlessly. "Oh, God, that is a hot thought. Sharing Darcy with you. I'd love to see the two of you together, and I'd love for us to kiss her and taste her together. She's never been with another woman."

"Neither have I."

"To get you to both have your first lesbian experience with each other and with me. That's fucking hot."

"Well, how feasible do you think it would be?"

"She's pretty open minded, so I could talk to her about it. Might have to get a drink or two into her, just enough to relax her, but I don't want to force her, and I'm sure you don't either."

"No, of course not. Why don't you see how she feels about the idea first, and then we'll go from there."

"Sounds good. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to call it a day." It had actually gotten dark outside while we'd been having our fun and our chat.

"Wow. Yes, I agree. I'm exhausted. Let's crash."

We snuggled together, and I was confident that the day would come soon when Justin and I would share Darcy's delicious body with no problem.

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers
12