A Mother's Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

"Oh, yes, Mom. I've been telling her that for the longest time. They're really sensitive too. Watch." He leaned in and ran his tongue over the neglected nipple and it sprang completely to life. Darcy moaned with pleasure and pulled his head closer to her. He began suckling for all he was worth, and as she arched her back, I moved my hand down and began caressing her pelvic bone. Her eyes flew open again, but all she could do was groan with pleasure. Smiling, I moved my hand down to her crotch, delighted to find her tiny panties were soaked. I took my forefinger and began running the tip of it up and down her cleft, teasing her a bit. Now Darcy was arching her back and moving her hips. I slid my fingers beneath the leg of her panties and stroked over her nether lips, enjoying the soft feel of them, and the slick wetness that had oozed onto them. I began rubbing it into her skin, watching Justin move his mouth back and forth between her nipples now. I walked my fingers over her pussy lips, letting my middle finger dip briefly into her slit and graze her clit. She cried out with pleasure, and I knew that we could make her cum any minute if we chose.

More excited than ever, I said hoarsely "Justin, let's take her upstairs." There was no hesitation as he scooped her up and headed to the stairs, with me trotting right behind. He took her into their room and laid her on the bed, finishing undressing her and tossing the t-shirt aside. Our clothes joined hers in moments, and then we lay on the bed as I had pictured at home, Darcy in between us, looking up into our faces, cheeks flushed from passion, lips swollen from kissing, nipples hard and rosy and pussy soft and flowing. Justin and I smiled at one another and then down at our lovely playmate.

"Let the games begin," Justin said.

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers
12