All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 02'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I am so wet

Oh, my. This is so hot. I am so incredibly wet. OMG, you write so well. I have absolutely soaked the crotch of these pink panties I am wearing. You do it for me every time, Pro_Ball_Player.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
god dont stop now

hurry with the next chapter

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxover 17 years ago
Holy Smokes...

buddy..............this is the hottest of the hot......

Your fantasies just drive me out of my ever lovin' cottonpicken mind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC MATE!!

KEEP IT GOING!!please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More More More

I read this chapter before I read chapter 1. This is some good stuff, Pro Ball Player; like all your other stories, all good. I could never admit this before but I used to sniff my two sisters panties and my Mother's, too. Wy wife thinks it's gross but lets me. Is there a chapter 3?

blueboy91blueboy91over 17 years ago
OMG

Oh my life, another superb piece of erotica from a fabulous author

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

niiiiice. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastically Erotic

Wonderful and oh so erotic ! Brings to mind so many fantasies of my son . Thank You , eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I cant believe this!!

I live in the DG house with my sorority sisters at a college in Florida. One of the girls sent out the link to this story this morning. We're all moving in this week for the year and for rush and activities. I swear this is true. Last year we had a maintenance guy working at the house to do some repairs. His name was Bobby! One of the girls caught him in our laundry room last year. He had one of the girls underwear laying out on the washer and dryer and he was doing himself when she looked in. He was sniffing them and holding them to his face and then when he ejaculated he shot it all over the side of the washer! When we all talked about it later, 3 of the girls said that some of their underwear was missing from their rooms, too. We never turned him in, but over the summer when I was at home I'm sure my little brother took one of mine for a day befoe I found them again. So, girls of the world: beware! There are panty stealers and panty sniffers out there trying to get them selves off on your panties. Buy hey, isn't that kind of cool. Its making me wet.

So Pro Ball Player, are you Bobby? If so can I have my pink thong back from last year? I promise I wont say anything. Just come by the DG house and ask for Shel.

And yes, this is a good story. I think I need to come to this site more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Master of build-up

You are truly a Master of build-up, which is what makes this storry so wonderful. In an age of shrinking attention spans, where even sex becomes more and more reduced to merely quick productions on par with fast food and pop videos, your story is a wonderful tease giving back to sexual desires what makes them erotic - time. I hope you will go on to spin your yarn, and keep us and Bobby on the edge of our seats, teasing, playing, buidling up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hello, no 18 year old boy is going to be that...

...ignorant that he has to be taught the birds and bees. Sounds like you took a preteen or early teen sex story and made it 18 to be posted on Lit. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My fantasy

Totally fucking hot! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimp

Bobby's just starting to seem a bit to much of a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AMAZING.

An all-time favorite... so well done!

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69over 17 years ago
Fuckin' hot.

Great, great stuff. By all means keep it slow moving and hopefully at some point the sister will get involved as well.

In a slow moving and descriptive way, this can be deliciously dragged out for many more chapters.

solomortalsolomortalover 17 years ago
AWESOME

Man i came so hard,, i cant wait for the next installment..

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
There's a big smile on my face right now : )

Thanks for putting the 2nd part out and not leaving us hanging. Now, hurry up and get that 3rd part out. lol, just playing, well half just joking and half serious. Joking with the rudeness, serious about wanting to read the 3rd part.

May I make a small suggestion? For the short description beside the title, you kind of give away the tension build up by telling us what's going to happen or what he's going to do a.k.a he's going to masturbate in front of mom. You do such an excellent job of building up the tension and stopping at that high point, that you kind of short change your work by giving away the climax in the description. Maybe make a vague statement promising more action instead of being specific.

Anyway, that's a small thing. GREAT story, please continue it. thanxxx a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't stop now...

Terrific story. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done!!

Very well written story, and great dialog. One of the best I've ever read on literotica (and I'm not a panty-sniifer either)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sensual and sexy

Wonderfully realistic dialog makes this story as hot as it gets. Mom knows what makes a guy explode and it makes the story great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

In terms of sheer erotic buildup - you need to go to the head of the class. What a great story - although if you had gotten any more basic early on you would have lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Got my juices flowing

Sensitive treatment of a touchy subject that is, by virtue of that touchiness, totally hot when done right!

You, my friend, are doing it right.

I love the conversational and innocent tone of the tale, though I do admit that the naivete of the boy regarding some things had me visualizing him younger.

I shall continue this journey. Might need a towel though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

just awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

First comment I have ever left, and I have read hundreds of stories on this site. The dialogue is some of the best I have read in this genre.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 17 years ago
Absolutly Incredible

That was totally hot! Oh to have had a mother like Bobby's. I could actually smell her panties, the writing was so incredible and real. Super job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

THE BEST YET!!!! SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
joy

there is no greater pleasure than sniffing a pair of worn knickers,there is no better way of getting off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cumming with Bobby

I read this with my dick in hand. When Bobby cums...I CUM too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cumming with Bobby

I read this with my dick in hand. When Bobby cums...I CUM too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Wow. the plot and scene was well dipicted. It was almost impossible to not visualize the whole thing. If you liked this story, there another top incest story, it's about 8 pages, about the same sort of situation.

sassytxladysassytxladyalmost 14 years ago
So Incredibly Erotic!

By far, the BEST written story on Literotica! No jartring writing errors, no poor spelling, no mistakes at all! I did a search for "watch" and "masturbate" to find a story....and was fortunate to have found this! The story had a slow, steady build up which was believable. The dialogue was perfect with the son and mother. Story flowed perfectly. I can't wait to read all the stories by this author. A definiate 5 Star rating from me.

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby

Even though I'm well past the age Bobby is, in my mind I was Bobby while reading your story. The detail in your story let me stand there with Bobby and his Mom, standing in front of the pile of panties. As the story got hotter it was me with the panties to my nose and dick in hand. Thanks for a great story and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

jkrauserjkrauserabout 11 years ago
oh my fucking god

That was so fucking hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
beautiful story

i almost envy him, such an understanding mother, and teacher. Please continue. although i have never had illusions about my mother, i understand how it can happen, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should have kept playing ball !

No good as a writer ! "1*" !!

Zannah619Zannah619over 4 years ago
OMG so hot

A really great story I was hard all the way through it can’t wait to read the next chapter thanks so much for the story

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1over 1 year ago

Love the 'first time' description and can imagine how I would have felt in the situation. What a wonderful experience and what an amazing mother.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Bobby isn't the only one that's leaking. This just keeps getting better and better. Would love to give it another five stars but did that the last time I read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous