All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 06'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
momscuckmomscuckabout 17 years ago
Just what I have been looking for

This is excellent. You didn't disappoint me when Bobby finally ate her pussy, after her husband fucked her. This is the kind of story, I have been looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Still wanting more

Would love to read more ie MM/MFMF/FF! Need to fix the word wrap, it is hard to read when text is in the blue.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

I totally agree with the other two comments! I do hope that you make this one a LONG, full fledged, family free-for-all!! Thanks.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn, is this just the hottest story or what?

I like many things about these chapters besides the fact that my cock is staying hard day to day waiting to see what happens next. But I also like the fact that no one is forcing anyone to do anything and theres a smattering of promise that sister and dad might get into it too. Good job. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo

Bravo maestro... As the guys above have said this is a superb story. I also love the variables in here and where it can go. The pussy licking description... specially the 'mixed taste' of dad's cum is fascinating. Not that this story needs any more build up... but what about getting mom pregnant eventually.... then some lactating action once the baby comes... Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely brilliant story! Please keep it coming. How about mom dressing him up completely in her lingerie and vice versa then being caught by dad and sis? A++

CarcamCarcamabout 17 years ago
Great Story

This was a wonderful story told wonderfully! Please keep writing on this series, it is beautifully written and I enjoyed reading it very much

David48David48about 17 years ago
oh really...

...of course they are going to "do it" regardless of how Mom feels. Dad or no, women love the idea of doing a virgin just like men do...It's an ego thing. Nexxt chapter should be really hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
White House, Wash DC

all the chapters of this story are great, but I think this one is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mother needs to be shaved

The mother needs to be shaved urgently

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hi, these story's are very good! I like them a lot!!

Thanks for writhing them!

MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
Absolutely great!

Absolutely great sex. Yes, I love to make love to an erotic woman like that but at the same time, I also like to rim her a bit. There is just something about oral love making that drives me to really enjoy feeling like I've made her feel so completely satisfied and special as a beautiful woman as well as a special lover. Thanks for your write.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
so far

i gave 5 stars, because of the love and understanding in the story, and it looks as though, he wont be taken to an alter, because of a good blow job. he knows much more now than he ever did, plus the wife still kept her promise. great story.

sailncaptsailncaptover 9 years ago
Awesome turn-on

Loved the slow build up and the open, caring concern of his mother. The mental images are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Parts of your story brought back fond memories....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To much information

Takes some of the excitement away. Not knowing why mom was doing this made it more forbidden and mysterious. Now it seems like a 3rd period social studies assignment. I hope it doesn't ruin things going forward.

Really enjoyed this story until this ch.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Another first-rate chapter in the mother and son story and maybe much more hinted at. Great storytelling that makes reading such a pleasure.

BroadusBroadus11 months ago

Dry hot series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous