All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 08'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
gregdgregdabout 17 years ago
Awesome story development

The story really got hot and opened a whole new world of possibilities as to where it will go. I really loved the dialogue and the suggestions made by Mom to feminize our hero. This might become the best, for me and my fantasies, ever posted on this site. Just super!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what's it gonna be, baby? Yes or no....

PBP that sounds like a line out of a MEATLOAF song. I really love these chapters they say so much between the lines. I'll emal you. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
any story that femenize a man sucks

it was good until the man wants to be dress as a woman.next he wants to be fuck like a woman.this woman who would do anything for him,help teach him be a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Breathless with awe, I am a greasy smear on

the on-rushing Greyhound Bus of this author's imaginative loom. His ability to weave delicious suggestion/implication into a rare and precious tapestry spirals the experience of reading it into an obsession. It is a story that I acknowledge as vastly more than fetishistic. It is tender, intimate, credible and ever blossoming into a new rose. Perhaps a bit less stylistic than Anais Nin but more knowing and revelatory than she. Best of all I know, or at least intuit, his story is sincere whereas Nin wrote for a patron.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I have a feeling

I have a feeling this is going to get really nasty. I think Daddy is also going to get involved. Mom seems to have some Dom tendencies and maybe the Aunt as well. Give me a hint, does Mom own a strap-on? She likes it up the rear and was tapping on his, SOOOOOOOOO. LOL I think he's in for it especially admitting he will be submissive. Can't wait for more to cum. Excellent story line and very well written.

michaelpsmichaelpsabout 17 years ago
yes

You have really taken this story in wonderful directions.

I can envisage him with his parents, his sister, aunt and uncle, and maybe some of mom's friends. The promise of more kink is very stimulating. Some bi-sex and maybe a golden shower or two would realy be exciting..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Story

Next Chapter Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Next Please

This series MUST continue. The possibilities are unlimited. There are so many family situations yet to be explored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I WISH I WAS BOBBY.

KEEP THIS STORY GOING .IT IS GREAT TO MASTURBATE IN MY MOMS PANTIES.

David48David48about 17 years ago
oh well

To the "real man"...You know how to really please your woman? Something in your attitude tells me you would really turn her on by leaving on the next jet plane...one way to Greenland. Christ man! When I am with "her" all I can think about is pleasing her in every way imaginable. If she wants me to dress up and get really kinky, nasty I will move mountains to make it come true. What? You really think women drool over your silly macho self image? Try your machismo bullshit on a group of women in a bar next time. That laughter? It might be because your macho self strikes them...in no way at all...

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
usa

up to now a great piece of erotica, possibly the best dialogue i've ever read - certainly light years beyond what is normally uploaded on this site. unfortunately, the story has taken an unfavorable turn, but that often happens when authors give too much attention to suggested email from readers. i presume that's what has happened here. she can't fuck her son because it would violate the integrity between she and her husband, yet she can still fuck her brother? wtf? the story, as well as the relationship between mom & son, is a great distance from where it began. and yes, while stories do evolve, the track it seems now to be on places it, unfortunately, back in the camp of the mediocre. alas, he's out of the closet - bring on the dildos, banannas and cucumbers!

SliceableHawkSliceableHawkabout 16 years ago
MORE!!!!

You have to continue this series. Thisi is my second time reading through and I still find new things that I love about it. You cannot stop this series no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good read.

I am constantly being blown away by the wonderful quality of writing on this site this story is an example of what I mean. Unforunately being blown is not an option so it will have to DIY.

MrMcMurphyMrMcMurphyover 4 years ago
a very good story.........so far

i'm just hoping bobby stays hetro

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dad takes daughter "fishing"

Dad and daughter have gone to Uncle mikes house to leave mom to work on twisting the son. Dad and daughter are already getting busy and mom knows it, but lied to the boy. Dad and Uncle are both subs and they want Bobby in the mix. This has been a long con by the mother.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Mother is a great con-artist

First I have to say this has been one of the best stories of this type I've read. I have commented on many others that the main character gives in to easily. This one at least you have a loving yet manipulative mother that is causing his clouded judgement. I still would love to read a story of this caliber where the main character truly considers and even debates the issues. I know it's not sexy or erotic but I think it would be more realistic and therefore more compelling. Thank you for your work and keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore Fuzzy_Kbear

This guy likes the sound of his own voice, and his kitchen-corner psychologizing and psychoanalyzing of other writers in the hopes they'll rewrite their stories to fit his limited understanding nearly got him kicked off the site for trolling; now that he's bitten into your neck you'll never get rid of him, and pretty soon he'll start dissing your MC's and their interactions because according to him, everyone has Stockholm Syndrome; reading what he writes and how he expresses himself, it's also fully apparent he has absolutely no idea what Stockholm Syndrome really is, how it develops, prima fascia causes and triggers, in fact nothing except the phrase he keeps pulling out to show you how wrong you are about your own characters, and how he knows what's really going on in your story, because of his in-depth understanding of Stockholm Syndrome, which he'll soon tell you everyone has. Scrape him off.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
To: Anonymous 12/16/19

I Don't know what comment of mine you read, But my comment for this story was a positive one. I never once used the term Stockholm Syndrome. I said the Mother was manipulative, which is true. I also said the Mother put the Bobby into a situation where he couldn't think straight and the only answer he could give was 'yes'. That is also true. None of that is either opinion, or conjecture, it's fact. I also said... and this is important!!! it's one of the best stories of this type I've read. I'm not homophobic, or against any of the kinks so far describe in this tale, not all are my kinks, but the thing about people that are true with themselves and their kinks is, they allow others their kinks as they hope others allow them the same. Now in all Honesty I have ranted at a few Stories in the past and have used Stockholm Syndrome in those comments and I stand by all of them which is why they are filed under my name and NOT done anonymously like you!!! I have NEVER been threatened with being kicked off either. See the biggest difference between you (anonymous) and me is I understand that the author dictates the story and if the author reads the comments and truly understands where his/her readers are coming from, then comments like the one I made should make them feel good. Because that means that the story has gotten the reader so involved that they feel the need to treat it as if it was real.

Thank you to the Author and I apologize for taking up you comment time for the above interaction with someone unwilling to but a name to their comment. this is the second time reading this tale and it's still great IMHO.

casualwearcasualwearabout 3 years ago

I'm no shrink, and I never thought to analyze (perhaps a poor word choice here) the family dynamics here. I just know that the author has had a way to bring me into the story and cause me to feel all the raw emotions and physical stimulation! Having experienced incestual relations both hetero- and homo-sexual, cross-dressing and self love (and hate) for what I have done, I will just enjoy the story that seems written solely for me to enjoy. I will leave the psychoanalysis to the professionals and simply enjoy the story as it unfolds. To the author I give my whole-hearted standing ovation!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

rather long winded but perhaps needed. your story so ??? predictable outcome but I haope to be surprised

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Looks like fun times are ahead. I had a couple of Aunts that I would loved to have fucked, but it was never to be. To be able to dress up for a small group of family would be thrilling to say the least. Way back when, I was able to go out dressed with a group of friends, also dressed, and had such a great time. If the lighting was right, almost dark lol, I could pass without any problems. It's something I'll always remember with fondness. Hope Bobby has as much fun as I did, except we didn't do the sex thing. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous