A Mother's Trauma Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela finishes Mia's preparation.
4.4k words
4.42
107.9k
20
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
261 Followers

About an hour after Jessica had fallen asleep on the cushion she finds Rudy standing over her. His cock was semi-erect standing at about 9 inches long.

"Wake up darlin. It's time for the party to start an' you're the main attraction! Get her cleaned up quickly!" Rudy motioned to two younger girls. These girls were completely naked and very thin. They had older faces, though, that stood apart from their skinny bodies. They had features similar to Mia, Jessica noticed. They helped her up and led her to the showers in the far right corner. As Jessica looked behind her she could see about six men all naked at the bar with Rudy. To the left of Rudy was his limo driver. She stood out only because she was the only person in the room wearing clothing. The bartender was a big black burly man who also appeared to be naked. Jessica wondered what was in store for her next.

The two girls were gentle with her as they cleansed her thoroughly. Jessica tried to lean back against the wall and enjoy it. She closed her eyes and envisioned herself at a spa. That lasted only a couple more minutes. The girls turned off the water and proceeded to towel her off. Jessica looked up and noticed that the men were beginning to get comfortable on the cushions. They each parked themselves on a cushion while leaving one cushion in the middle. The two girls led Jessica back to the cushions.

"Well boys here she is. I've gotta tell you she's a fine piece of ass. Should be a good show." Most of the men were laughing in agreement.

'Show?' Jessica thought to herself. 'What show?' Rudy clapped his hands and over walked his limo driver.

"I think it's time you two got better acquainted. Slut this is Lexy. Lexy this is your new toy." Rudy chuckled as he made the introductions. The men all licked their lips. By now the two girls who bathed Jessica were on their knees sucking the men's cocks one at a time. Lexy removed her black leather hat and sunglasses. She had a whip at her side that she tossed over her shoulder. Her long blonde hair fell to her shoulders. She unzipped her leather jacked revealing a black leather corset underneath. She had gorgeous tits. They were perfect. Under her skirt she had on no panties and thigh high stockings attached to a garter belt. When she was naked the men clapped. Jessica turned to eye Lexy and was shocked. Lexy had a penis! The look of shock was evident to all in the room. They laughed hysterically.

"Well now it looks like she's met Lexy's friend!" All the men laughed at Rudy's joke. Lexy turned to Rudy and smiled. She grabbed Jessica's face and shoved it into her crotch. Forcing Jessica to suck it. Jessica resisted. This was too much. It completely freaked her out. Lexy reached back and smacked her.

SLAP

Jessica's face stung from the slap. She slowly opened her mouth to let the penis in. It was a big prick, even limp. Not as big as Rudy's, she thought, but probably the second biggest in the room. Lexy roughly grabbed Jessica's hair and started pumping her cock in and out of Jessica's mouth. Jessica tried not to choke on it. Her hair was still wet and she was still in a state of shock. Lexy wrapped the whip around the back of Jessica's head and used to hold her mouth in place. Rudy laughed in the background as Lexy mouth fucked Jessica harder.

"I'm so glad I found her boys! You see that lady there I found mixed up with these other ones here." Rudy pointed at the two skinny naked girls who earlier had bathed Jessica. "Something must have happened to her family. Oh well either way I decided to buy her. Those folks down there on the island gave her to me at a discount on account of her being white with blonde hair." They all laughed again. "Yup. Damn backwards countries. Anyway I took her with me and made her my personal assistant. Yup. And when I went to go have this surgery," Rudy pointed at his cock, "I decided to go ahead and give her one too! This way I can trust her. Cuz like I said you can't trust nothing without a penis!" They all laughed at Rudy's story.

"mmphhh" Jessica was trying to breathe at the hard mouth raping she was enduring. Lexy kicked her off. Her cock was raging and so was she. She slapped Jessica to the ground and onto her stomach. She was in the same position she was in when Rudy fucked her pussy earlier. Only this time something was different. Lexy didn't care too much for fucking pussies. She did it for Rudy's pleasure. What Lexy liked was the ass!

"NOOOO!" Lexy slapped Jessica's ass as she screamed out. Jessica knew Lexy was lining her asshole up. She was still too dry for this.

"Wehell oh shoot boys! Looks like Lexy's aimin for the shitter!" Rudy and the boys laughed.

"NO PLEASE NOOOO..." Jessica's scream was cut off by Lexy's whip. Lexy wrapped the whip around Jessica's face putting it in her mouth. She was holding both ends of the whip like horse reins. She slowly pushed the head of her fat cock into Jessica's asshole. "RRRRRRRR" Jessica roared into the whip as Lexy didn't hesitate to shove the full length of her cock into Jessica's asshole.

"YEEEHAAAA" Rudy roared as Jessica screamed into the whip. Lexy violently pulled on the whip shoving her huge cock into Jessica's ass. She was pumping it in and out and in and out. Jessica was in incredible pain. It was making her wet. Her Master had trained her to enjoy his roughness. It was becoming the only thing she responded to. Lexy's assault on her asshole, as much as she hated it, was making her pussy wetter and wetter. Jessica turned her eye to the left. There she could see four of the men with the two girls who had bathed her. They were fucking them both two on one. One of the girls had a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. The other was riding a cock while another man was fucking her in the ass.

"oooooooo..." Lexy moaned as her cock seemed to get harder. Jessica could feel it pushing up against her back. She didn't even realize that she was rocking her hips back onto it. The whip in Jessica's mouth felt like a cock and she kept tongueing it. There were moans and screams coming from the side of the cushion as Jessica could see that the men were coming all over the two girls. Lexy pulled out of her ass and yanked the whip away. She sat back as Rudy and the other man that was left helped lift Jessica up. They carried her over to where Lexy was laying. Jessica's ass was already wide so it was easy for Lexy to slide her big cock back into it. Rudy walked over in between their legs and pushed the head of his round cock into Jessica's pussy. She was being double fucked now.

"OH GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD!" Jessica screamed as she came all over Rudy's cock. The other man shoved his cock into Jessica's mouth as she was being mauled with cock. She was cumming over and over as Rudy started to rub bellies with her. "Ohmmm..Godmmm...sommm...goodmmmm" Jessica was trying to talk with the cock in her mouth. Lexy was pushing in to her ass so hard her balls were getting pinched between Jessica's cheeks. Because of their bellies Rudy wasn't able to get his entire cock into Jessica. He was only able to get about 6 inches but that was more than enough for him.

"Oh shit...I'm cumming!" The man in her mouth yelled as he exploded all over Jessica and Lexy's faces. Rudy laughed as his friend collapsed down. Lexy reached around and grabbed Jessica's tits so hard that small droplets of milk were pushing up through the nipples. Jessica screamed as Rudy came inside her.

"DAMNIT DAMNIT! This whore is as good as they fucking come! Woohoo I dun popped another load right inside her fat cunt!"

Rudy collapsed back down as Lexy turned Jessica on her side. Everyone in the room had collapsed from fucking except Jessica and Lexy. Lexy pounded into Jessica's cunt over and over and over. Jessica came again and again.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Lexy fell on top of Jessica. They kissed passionately as Lexy came inside Jessica over and over. Jessica could feel the cum oozing out of her pussy. Jessica lay with her back to Lexy. Lexy's arms wrapped around her. Her cock was still lodged in Jessica's pussy. The men were all drinking again waiting for the next round as Lexy and Jessica lay together.

******

Angela wouldn't let Mia leave the bathroom with the towel. As much as Mia wanted to. Angela opened the door and shoved Mia out. She pushed her down the stairs. Mia was confused as she thought she had just done something good. But Angela had to prepare her and get her ready for Master. Mia fell to her knees as Angela came down the stairs. She grabbed Mia by the hair and lifter her up. She placed her in a chair in the kitchen. She grabbed some scissors from a drawer in the kitchen and started cutting her hair. She cut it short, to the sides of her ears. Mia was tearing as Angela roughly treated her.

"I've got to get you ready for Master bitch. Now sit fucking still." After she cut her hair Angela went back to the bathroom. She grabbed a razor and Master's shaving cream and placed it on the coffee table in the living room. She went back to the kitchen and yanked Mia by the hair and onto the couch. She sat her down and spread her legs wide then she proceeded to shave her pussy. After shaving Mia clean she grabbed the cream and razor and with the other hand she grabbed Mia's hair yet again. She pushed her back into the shower and rinsed off all the loose hair. She turned off the water and yanked her out. Again she pushed her down the stairs. This time, however, she pushed her new uniform at her. Angela sat down and watched as Mia slowly dressed herself. It was making Angels wet watching as Mia put on her very revealing maid's outfit. When she was done she grabbed the duster and turned to look at Angela.

"Very nice." Angela slowly spread her legs. She was wet now. She curled her finger at Mia calling her over. Mia knew know what Angela wanted and dropped to her knees. She shoved her face into Angela's crotch and started licking her slit.

"Oh yesss.." Angela purred as Mia worked her clit and pussy over. Angela wrapped her thick legs over Mia's small head and grinded her hips roughly against her face. "FUCKKKK..."

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"AIIEEE" Angela screamed as she was hit with a belt right across her big tits. Jack had awakened to find Angela using Mia.

"Who the fuck, WHACK, do you think you are?" WHACK WHACK Jack continued his assault of Angela's tits.

"Master I'm sorry. I'm sorry Master please stopp..." WHACK WHACK

Angela fell to her knees and crawled up like a ball in the corner.

"STAND UP!" He shouted at Mia as he walked over to her and lifted her to her feet. He walked around her sizing her over. Then he looked over at Angela.

"You did a nice job here fuckpig. But you weren't supposed to use her without My permission. Now get up and get over here." Jack sat down on the couch as Angela got up and stood next to Mia. "I want her to suck my cock. Bring her here."

Angela grabbed Mia by the back of the neck and shoved her to her knees in front of Jack. Jack smiled as Angela had an evil expression on her face. It was as if Angela enjoyed this more than Jack. "I've created a monster." He thought to himself.

"SUCK!" Angela yelled trying to teach Mia the language. She shoved Mia's head to Jack's cock. "SUCK!" She yelled again and again. Mia opened her mouth instinctively but wasn't sure of what to do. Angela grabbed her head gently and bobbed it up and down on Jack's prick. Mia knew nothing except to allow it into her mouth. Jack placed his hand on Mia's head with his other hand pulling on Angela's nipples. Angela grunted with pain as Jack tugged on her nipple. He was pumping his hips up into Mia's mouth trying to force his entire cock down her throat.

"Hold her head still fuckpig. I want her to deep throat it."

"Yes Master." Angela grabbed Mia's head and forced it down while Jack drove his hips up. She started choking as Jack invaded her throat.

"Ohh. She's pretty good." Jack said. "She might suck a cock better than you fuckpig. What do you think about that?" Jack's words were meant to incite Angela. He loved teasing his bitches. Angela responded with a resounding slap across Mia's ass.

WHACK WHACK

Jack laughed as Mia tried to scream through his cock. Jack grabbed Angela's tit and started to squeeze it. He was driving his nails into it. His other hand reached down and grabbed her cunt. He shoved two fingers into it as he pulled her to the other side of him. Angela loved it when Jack was rough with her but this was hurting a bit much.

"Get her off My cock. I want her riding it. Quickly fuckpig. The time has come to break in this little virgin slutmaid." Angela tried to grab Mia's hair but Jack never let her go. She reached with her other hand slapping Mia on the side of the head. Mia looked up and saw the way Jack was handling Angela. Angela slapped her own ass and then placed her hand gently across Jack's lap.

"Oh god! Sit on..mmmm...Master's cock...mmmm" Angela was moaning as Jack's fingers and rough treatment was making her hotter. She knew that Jack had only but to look at her in an angry way and she might cum. He had that much control over her now.

Mia seemed to get the point and stood up, turned around, and then tried to sit on Jack's lap. She was clearly a virgin and had no concept of sex--yet.

Jack let go of Angela. "Get her on My cock bitch. Quickly." Angela rushed to grab Mia. It killed her that Jack let her go. She needed her Master to use her. She craved his touch with every crevice of her body. What made it worse was that she was about to orgasm. Angela bent Mia over far and then lined up Jack's cock head with her tight and tiny slit.

"Oh Master. This is going to kill her! God I wish I was that tight for you!"

Jack laughed. "Don't worry fuckpig. I like you nice and loose like the fat fucking slut you are right now."

Angela smiled and pushed Mia down on Jack's prick.

"AYYYY NOOOOOO" Mia screamed as her pussy was ripped in half. Jack didn't seem to even notice as he reached around and grabbed both of her tits. He was squeezing them harder than he had ever squeezed tits before. He pushed his full monster up into the tight hole and rammed it up and in, up and in. Mia was crying and uttering something in a foreign language but the whole time she allowed Jack all the access he wanted.

"Lick My balls fuckpig. Lick them good!"

Angela didn't waste a second as she was down on the ground sucking Jack's big balls into her mouth. She noticed Mia getting a little wetter and decided to help matters out by going from Jack's testicles to her clit and back again. Jack was using Mia's tits to force her up and down on his cock rapidly. He was driving up into her pussy hard and deep.

"OHHH" Mia exclaimed as she came on Jack's cock and Angela's tongue.

"Mmmmm" Angela was lapping up her juices. She loved it. Jack then pushed Mia down on her side. Her knees were to her chest as Jack drove into her ass from behind still. Angela moved her mouth to Mia's tits as Jack started fingering her from behind. Jack absolutely loved Angela's body. He loved her big ass and wide hips. He loved her fat 48DD's. Yes Angela was a bbw and it made Jack crazy! He started ramming four fingers into her juicy cunt as Mia moaned again after another orgasm.

"Oh Master!" Angela exclaimed. Her wetness soaked his entire hand. Jack loved that his hand would disappear in between Angela's huge ass cheeks. She was the sexiest BBW he had ever seen. He was glad she was his whore.

"OH YESSS MASTER!" Angela screamed as Jack brought her to a rousing orgasm with his fingers. Mia had her eyes closed and started licking her lips. Jack could feel his cock was fully lubricated and that Mia was really enjoying him.

"I am your Master you fucking slut!" Jack exclaimed as he drilled into Mia like a power tool.

"YES MASTER! FUCK THE WHORE! FUCK HER! OHHHHH" Angela moaned as she was struck by yet another orgasm. Jack pulled his hand out of Angela's cunt and spun her around. Angela didn't even think twice before she sat on Mia's face. Jack spun Mia to her back as he pumped and pumped and pumped his hard prick into her. Mia reached up and wrapped her arms around Angela's legs. She remembered the shower earlier and knew exactly what to do as she starting sucking each of Angela's pussylips into her mouth.

"Ohhhh..." Angela moaned as Mia really worked her tongue to the top side of pussy. She was pressing her tongue against the roof of her cunt and it was driving Angela wild.

"mphpmmm" Mia let out a muffled moan as Jack started rubbing her clit. His thrusts were slow and forceful now. Every time he pushed in he did it with such force that it caused Mia's head to raise and plunge her tongue deeper into Angela's cunt. Both women were getting rocked by Jack's violent strokes.

"OH GOD!" Anglea hit another ogasm. Mia was screaming underneath her. Jack was driving them to outrageous heights. Angela was sucking and biting her own nipple as she came all over Mia's face again and again. She was driving Jack nuts. He pushed out of Mia and forced her to the ground. He slammed Angela's head to his cock.

"Fucking suck Me off you fat bitch!"

Angela greedily sucked on her Master's prick as Jack slapped her ass. He grabbed her ass roughly, spreading her cheeks so he could shove his fingers in and out of her cunt.

"That's it you fucking pig. Suck that prick cowslut!"

Mia knelt up and Jack immediately made use of her tongue shoving her face to his balls. Mia licked his balls like an ice cream cone while Angela slurped up and down on his shaft.

"Ohhh you fucking whores...I fucking love it you dirty bitches!"

"Mphohm" Angela was moaning as Jack pushed his hand in and out of her cunt.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS"

Jack held Angela's face down as he exploded his cum into her mouth.

"DON'T SWALLOW!"

Jack held Angela's head tight as he bucked the rest of his cum into her mouth.

"Aaahhhh.." He exhaled when he felt he was done. He pulled out of Angela's mouth and sat back. Angela's mouth was full of cum.

"Kiss. Give her My cum fuckpig."

Angela quickly grabbed Mia and shoved her tongue in her mouth. Mia opened her mouth but her face had a surprised look on it--almost grossed out. Angela tried to kiss Mia deeply and Mia returned the kiss. Jack's cum was all over their faces as they both swallowed and smeared his cum all over each other's mouths.

"Good bitches. Good."

Jack grabbed the girls by their hair and dragged them to the bed like a caveman. He wanted to sleep in between them. It was a good sleep.

******

Mia woke up earlier, as was her job to do. She cleaned the house as quickly as possible and then proceeded to make breakfast. She caught glimpses of herself in the mirror and seemed to really like the maid uniform. She couldn't put her finger on it but it made her feel special.

DING DONG

Mia rushed to answer the door. The clock on the wall said it was 7:48 AM. She wondered who it could be so early.

"Well I'll be damned. That mofo is good! He got you all trained out."

Rudy put his head on Mia's chin and lifted her head so he could see her body in the maid's outfit.

"Shit. If I'da knowned how good you looked I'da kept ya fer myself."

Mia looked as Jessica eagerly entered the house. Rudy was still holding the leash.

"Well Rudy. Just a few minutes early. Care to stay for breakfast?" Jack spoke from the stairs as he tied his robe.

"Awww I'm sorry pard. I's got to go. But here's yer wife back as promised." Rudy handed Jack the leash. Jessica was like a new puppy. Her eyes were wide open and bright and she was extremely excited to be home! Jack grabbed the leash and gave Jessica a long passionate kiss. She was in heaven. He pushed her to her knees and she hugged his leg affectionately. Just as Rudy was about to walk out.

"Oh Rudy." Jack said as he looked up from staring lovingly at Jessica's pregnant frame.

Writor
Writor
261 Followers
12