A Mother's Trauma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Jack?"

"There was another half of the deal. Or did you forget?"

Rudy laughed nervously. "Well yes I did. But hold on one second." Rudy pulled out his cell phone.

"Bobby. Where you at? Okay. Uh huh. Uh huh. Well listen bring the van by Jack's place. 10 minutes? Okay 10 minutes. Be quick about it."

Rudy turned to Jack.

"I'll tell you what pard. Bobby's bringing by the whole van with all the girls. Your little slut there earned you the pick of the litter. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good Rudy. Come in and at least have a cup of coffee while we wait."

"Don't mind if I do."

As the four of them went into the kitchen Jack called Angela from the bedroom.

"FUCKPIG GET DOWN HERE!" Angela came scurrying down the stairs. Jack handed her Jessica's leash. "Get her cleaned up and be gentle. I don't want a mark on her. She's had a long night and I want her rested. When you're done cleaning her you put her on the bed and let her sleep." Angela took the leash and led Jessica up to the bathroom.

"Well Jack I've got to hand it to you. She looks amazing!" Rudy said as he pointed to Mia. Mia was fixing some coffee but could feel the eyes on her.

"Yes she is. Would you like to try her Rudy?"

Rudy licked his lips as he looked at her. Mia felt uneasy around him. Rudy nodded at Jack and laughed. Mia turned to grab the sugar when Rudy grabbed her tits from behind. He was pressing his crotch up against her ass. Mia almost jumped when he grabbed her.

"Feel that bitch? Yup that's a fucking monster prick all for you, you little slut."

Mia could feel the long shaft up against her ass. Rudy spun her around knocking her to the table. He bent her over the table as she grunted in pain. Jack sat there laughing as Rudy fumbled to get his cock out.

"Come on come on..." Rudy shouted as he finally released his cock. He was rock hard already.

"Wow." Jack said as he saw how huge Rudy's cock was. "She's lucky she can't see it! Holy shit!"

"Yup! She'll get to know it real good now tho!" Rudy shouted as he parted Mia's ass cheeks. Mia felt like he was shoving his arm inside her as his monstrous cock head invaded her pussy.

"OOWWWWW" Mia screamed as Rudy invaded her.

DING DONG

Mia jumped as the bell rang.

"Where you going?" Rudy laughed as he pinned her bent over again. He was pumping his cock slow and steady into her. Mia was in more pain than pleasure. She was getting wet though as Rudy was surprisingly gentle.

DING DONG

Jack got up to answer the door as Mia was grunting from Rudy's slow fucking.

"That's it little girl. You take it nice and long."

"Mmmmmm" Mia was moaning as Rudy pumped in and out of her.

"RUDY!" Jack called from the door. "They're here!" Jack turned to Bobby. "Pull the van into the garage."

Jack ran to the kitchen to get Rudy. "Come on man they're here. Let's go."

Rudy was sweating as he pumped in and out of Mia's pussy. She was soaking wet now and really gave his cock a good lubing.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Rudy picked up his pace as Mia actually rocked back to meet his strokes. "YESSSS" Rudy pulled his cock out and came all over her back. "Oh fuck..."

Jack stood there laughing. "Come on. I want to go get my new toy."

Rudy slapped his long cock against Mia's ass. He was cleaning himself up and zippering his cock away. Mia reached back and started rubbing the cum onto her ass and into her pussy. She didn't know what just happened. But she knew that she loved the fact that Jack owned her. She got up and resigned herself to get cleaned up. Rudy got her hot but she didn't cum. She wondered if Angela might want her tongue. She went upstairs to find out.

Rudy and Jack walked into the garage as Bobby was backing up the van. Jack couldn't wait to see the contents.

"Jack my boy. I think you're going to really like this."

Jack rubbed his hands together. "I can't wait. Five is the perfect number for this house."

"Five?" Rudy asked.

"Yup. Me and My four bitches!" They both laughed as Jack couldn't wait for Bobby to park the van. This was going to be the start of a great day!

12