A Mountain Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined it wasn't her hands, but Finn's moving all over her body. Slowly, but deliberately. He would move with confidence and taking the time to get to know her body. How she loved a hand sliding behind her head to take her into a passionate kiss. Their tongues would duel with other and tentatively explore each other's mouths, eventually picking up the pace to keep up with the lust they had for each other. And his fingers would wrap in her hair causing the perfect amount of pain. Or a light touch up one of her sides grazing the side of her breast all the way up her arm causing s tingling all over her body. Up her arm Finn's hand would go until their fingers were intertwined.

Lyla's hand slipped under her panties and massaged her bare flesh between her legs allowing herself the pleasure only for a moment before moving to the sides of her pussy, teasing herself. It was swollen and soaking wet at this point. Her breath was getting shorter and she would let out little whimpers every once in a while.

Gently, Lyla slipped a finger into her depths and coated it in her juices. She brought the finger up and inhaled her sex before licking it clean and returning it to her eagerly awaiting hole. She picked up her pace imaging Finn was the one fucking her. No, not fucking, but making love to her. Nobody had ever made love to her and she desperately wanted it. She needed it.

Lyla slipped in a second digit and let out a low guttural moan as if it were his cock stretching her. She wished she could look him in the eyes as he filled her completely, physically and emotionally. "Oh god Finn, yes." She started in just over a whisper. Slowly getting louder as she was nearing her climax.

"Fuck, that feels amazing, don't stop. Please don't stop. Ahhh, this is what I need." Lyla breathed out, completely lost in her fantasy. She started plunging her two middle fingers deep into her pussy until it started making loud squishing noises. Her juices were running freely now and her entire hand was well lubricated. With the increased pace, so did her breathing and dirty talk to herself. "Ah fuck, yes! Fuck that pussy, oh god I'm gonna cum soon. I want to cum for you so bad baby! Oooh, ahhh, shit, yes!" She screamed out as her body was wracked with one of the strongest orgasms of her life. She felt weightless, as if her body had just been plunged into outer space and everything that mattered or she worried about was forgotten. The warmth that washed over her felt like a visit to the beach after a long winter and the sun kisses your body like you never remembered. Lyla had never felt this way about anyone so quickly. It scared her and excited her all at the same time. But she had to remember; she was leaving the country in six months.

-------------

Stay tuned for Part II.

12