All Comments on 'A Musician's Magic Hands'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

More superb perspective erotic writing from one of the good one's. This story line was way out there, realistic the more I thought about it but never the less and that coupled with the author's intrigue as he had written between the character's, age difference, circumstances and the like.

Very enjoyable! Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blimey ! Every 60+ womans dream.

......AND VERY EROTIC.

4 stars.

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
foot massage is wonderful

I have never had a wife or girlfriend that was into foot massage. I had never had the experience until I was at a neighbor's pool party. All the others were at least 20 yrs. my senior. At some point one of the neighbor's wife asked if I ever had a good foot massage. I replied that I had not. She started at my toes and before she got to my arches I had a raging hard-on. Since I was intent on behaving myself I jumped in the pool to hide. Unfortunately, the opportunity never arose again. I'm guessing this is not a fictional story, and well written also. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
never

Never had a 'thing' for feet, but why not. This is so hot and I'm so horney! Seems like it'd be a little unfulfilling by itself, but I love to suck toes as part of foreplay. It is especially hot if I can get her to let me lick and suck her feet on a hot Texas summer day. In public, when I lick her feet she feels pampered and somehow dominant. And I don't mind if it makes her cum. I don't personally think I could be satisfied with her jacking me off using her feet, but that's just me. Great story. They should fuck. Say - he's a 'bones' player in a dance band. Like a Harry James or Glen Miller style stage band and she comes to listen. As a brass player, the muscles of lips and tongue are well developed. And so on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1974 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs