A Naive Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did it not hurt you when your husband did it" he asked.

"His is not as big as yours" she replied.

"Does it hurt now" he said as he gave a light push till his cock head penetrated inside.

"Not much" said Preeti as she felt her cunt accommodating his cock in.

"Now' he said as he gave a further push enabling his cock to slide two inches inside her cunt.

"Has it gone in completely" she asked biting her lips and getting thrilled by having accommodated it.

"I am almost there" he said giving a final push.

"Oh my, you are in" she cried as she felt his cock head ramming the delicate walls of her cunt.

"Yes Preeti, it is in" he said as he pushed it to the hilt.

"Rajesh" screamed Preeti as she felt the rock hard cock ramming inside her cunt and as he started thrusting it deeper the pain gave to pleasure and Preeti lifting her head searched for his lips and on finding them said "fuck me."

Rajesh was thrilled to hear those and it suddenly made me pound her delicate cunt with fervor.

Preeti sucking his lips reciprocated his moves and soon she felt the same sensations creeping inside her body. She knew she was going to cream again and when Rajesh started pounding the insides of her cunt she bit his lips and doused her cunt with her juices.

Rajesh felt her cunt pulsating and as this added to his vigor he started to ram his cock inside her cunt furiously till he felt his cock started vibrating and when he was on the verge of shooting he removed his cock and let his cum spray over her body.

Preeti was shocked to see him spurt the thick fluid on her waist. This was the first time she had seen a cock shooting cum and curiously she brought her hand down and felt the thick semen. Feeling the thick warm liquid in her hand she suddenly had the desire to taste it and when she saw Rajesh lying by her side exhausted she slipped her fingers inside her mouth and tasted the salty cum. She was delighted to have done it.

Rajesh lying by her side saw her licking her fingers. This invigorated him and turning to face her said "do you like its taste"

"Yes, it tastes good" she replied coyly.

"Want more" he asked.

"What" she asked puzzled as she had thought he had drained every drop.

"There is plenty from where it came" he said.

Preeti looked at him and could not stop herself from asking "are you sure."

"Yes, I have plenty, take me in your mouth" he said.

"You mean you want that inside my mouth" she asked.

"Yes, I want him in your mouth" he replied looking at his cock which was regaining its strength.

"How can I take such a big one" she asked.

"The same way as your cunt did" he replied getting up and positioning himself over her face.

"It is very big" she said holding his shaft in her hand.

"You can take it and moreover you will love it having it inside your mouth" he said.

When Preeti heard his words she suddenly felt curious to try it. Holding his cock in her hand she was thrilled to regain its full size. Her fingers went bracing over the veined cock and the more she held it the more she liked it.

Rajesh seeing her fondling his cock brought his hand down on her face and pushed his fingers inside her mouth.

Preeti opened her mouth to accommodate his fingers.

Rajesh curving his fingers inside her hot mouth widened her lips and as she was enjoying his ministrations he slid his cock head down until it was lodged at the opening of her mouth.

Preeti was surprised on having his cock head in her mouth which made her body ignite again. She held his cock hard in her hand and when Rajesh removed his fingers and gave a push.

Preeti released her hold and the huge cock slowly drifted into her mouth. At first she felt uneasy to have his cock inside her mouth but when she felt its hot head ramming at the delicate wall of her mouth she started loving it. She maneuvered her tongue around its head and started licking it.

Rajesh was on cloud nine having thrust his cock fully inside her mouth and when Preeti started licking it he turned around and moving on top of he brought his face between her slender thighs and started kissing them profusely.

Preeti let out a moan on feeling his mouth licking her inner thighs. This made her suck his cock eagerly and when she left Rajesh's lips nearing her cunt she tightened the hold on his cock by closing her lips over it.

Rajesh felt his cock embed fully inside the hot cavern of her mouth and looking down at the pink opening of her cunt lips staring at him to be invaded; he slipped his tongue deep inside the pulsating cunt.

Preeti's body shuddered as she felt his tongue snake inside her hot cunt. Instinctively she closed her cunt lips over it and entrapped it.

Rajesh pushed his tongue deep inside till it felt her clitoris. Preeti reciprocated by sucking his cock as waves of hot pleasure started running up her body.

Rajesh nuzzled his face deeper and taking her cunt lips in his he started sucking them vigorously as he felt she was nearing an orgasm.

Preeti could not sustain it any longer and thrashing her legs she creamed again.

Rajesh continued sucking her cunt till her spasms subsided and when he saw her cool down he started penetrating his cock deeper into her mouth.

Preeti felt his cock reach the hilt and lifting herself up she allowed him more access.

Rajesh on feeling her elevate her body started ramming his cock inside and Preeti feeling his deep thrusts held his cock in her hand and when his thrusts got magnified she started pulling his cock in and out of her mouth. This made Rajesh's body to tremble and soon his cock started pulsating. Giving one final push he started shooting deep inside her throat.

Preeti felt his cock spraying inside her mouth which made her want to look at it and the moment she withdrew it out she saw it spray her face with his cum which was a sight to behold.

Rajesh was exhausted on emptying his balls and when Preeti pulled out his cock from her mouth he took her in his arms and hugged her taking whatever comforts her body could give.

Preeti was elated with the happenings of the night and when she saw Rajesh exhausted she got up and finding her clothes went out of his room.

As she was about to enter her room she suddenly felt a desire to talk to her mother and when she entered her mother's room and saw her lying with her body partially uncovered. On seeing her heaving breasts and legs partially bare a desire shot through her body and on impulse her hand started caressing her own breasts.

Sheetal who was awake had waited impatiently for Preeti to come. She was anxious to know what had happened but when she saw in the dim light Preeti standing near her and fondling her own breasts a want shot through her and lifting her hand she entwined her fingers with her daughters.

Preeti kept her fingers entangled with her mothers while with the other continued caressing her breasts and Sheetal seeing her daughter in an aroused state lifted her hand up and slowly tugged her sari down exposing her blouse which was loosely held by the hooks.

Preeti removed her hand from her breasts as she let her mother's fingers finish the act of removing the blouse from her body.

Sheetal after drawing out her blouse brought her hand over her breasts caressed them softly over her bra.

Preeti stood shivering with excitement and when her mother's hands which were caressing her breasts reached down on her waist and started pulling out her sari she moved closer to the cot allowing her hands more access.

Sheetal after removing Preeti's sari pulled the cord of her slip and when she slid it down her legs she placed both her hands on her firm buttocks and pulled her lightly towards her.

Preeti moved closer to her mother. Her mother's face was just inches from her scorching cunt and she felt her mother's eyes prying deeply.

Sheetal gripped her daughter's buttocks firmly in one hand and with the other she started pulling down her panties.

This made Preeti's body to tremble and before she could react she felt her mother's face on her hot opening. She screamed Mama as Sheetal kissed her daughter's cunt and poked her tongue in it.

Preeti climaxed as her mother sucked her cunt and as she regained her senses she climbed on the bed and squatting by her side started to undressed her mother. Sheetal helped her daughter in discarding her dress and when she was totally nude she pulled her daughter's face close to her cunt and said "yes, kiss Mama there."

Thus they lay kissing each other and it was quite late in the morning when Sheetal got up and went into the kitchen.

Rajesh waited for Preeti or Sheetal to come to his room and as none of them appeared, he got up and after having a wash strolled down the steps to see Sheetal brewing coffee in the kitchen.

Sheetal heard him come down the steps. Switching off the gas as she turned to look at him she saw a totally different Rajesh. He was walking tall with an air of authority in him. He face was gleaming; he was walking as if he had conquered the world. He was sporting a huge smile and on entering the kitchen he came near her and stood by her side.

Sheetal braved herself and turning her face welcomed him with a smile.

Moving close by, he said "can I have some coffee"

"Sure" saying this as Sheetal turned she felt him placed his hands on the sides of her buttocks with authority. She was in a dilemma as she could not stop his moves. Today was a different day and she knew she was on the back foot. As his hand slid down over her buttocks a desire started building up her body. Standing still she let his hands take control of her body.

Rajesh on seeing that she did not object slowly started to caress her buttocks. This made Sheetal to wriggle her body with pleasure and as his hand slid between the cracks of her buttocks she let out a deep moan.

Though Sheetal enjoyed his ministrations she was worried as Preeti was at home. Many a times she turned back to see whether she was up and then looked at him.

Rajesh saw her turning around and read the message she wanted to convey. He was not bothered whether Preeti would see them or not. He was in a mood to arouse her deeply and he carried out by pushing the palm of his hand deep between the cracks of her buttocks.

This made Sheetal to cry out in ecstasy and hesitating a little she pushed back till his hand was well lodged between her warm buttocks.

Rajesh to tease her withdrew his hand when he felt Sheetal squirm in pleasure and looked over her shoulders as if nothing had happened.

Sheetal resigned as he withdrew his hands and filling a cup of coffee he handed it to him.

Rajesh took the coffee from her and when Sheetal turned back he again slipped his hand, this time on the back of her inner thighs and pushed it between them.

Sheetal bit her lips hard. She did not let out a moan as she depressed it thinking he could pull back his hand.

Rajesh pushed his hand deeper. He could feel the heat generating from her body elope on to his hand. He felt his cock which had risen straining in his pants; he slid his hand further up her thighs.

Sheetal felt his hand amidst her sari bracing up and the more he thrust it in she knew he was close to her cunt. This made her cunt quiver with excitement. Her body went limp which made her lean on him.

Rajesh was delighted to have her lean her body upon his. Bringing one hand on her waist and pulling her body on to his aroused cock and sliding the other up her thighs said "you are very hot there"

Sheetal was aghast to hear his words and his hand nuzzling over her cunt. She squirmed in delight and said "so you have finally captured it."

"Yes, it was a pleasure reaching it" he replied.

"I know what other pleasure you had yesterday night" she said.

"Did she tell you about it" he asked bracing his lips on her shoulders.

"Yes everything that happened yesterday night" she replied.

"She told me what you did to her" Rajesh replied.

"What did I do to her" she asked nervously.

"You took her in your arms and sucked her breasts" he replied.

"I did that as I had to soothe her" Sheetal replied.

"And I did it as you wanted me to teach her" he replied.

"And enjoyed it up to the hilt" she asked.

"No not up to the hilt" he shot back.

"Why not" she asked and turned to face to him.

"I have yet to conquer this" he said as he pushed his hand up and cupped her warm cunt.

"Oh! Rajesh are you not content with what you had yesterday" she asked.

"No I am only half way through and moreover you promised" he said.

"What did I promise" she asked.

"That we will go swimming in nude" he replied.

"So you want to see my nude body" she asked.

"No I have changed my mind now. We are not going to swim in nude" he replied.

As these words puzzled Sheetal, "then what" she asked.

"Take me to the secluded spot in your vine yard" he replied.

"Why" asked Sheetal getting excited by the very thought of it.

"I will tell you there" he replied.

"Very cunning" she replied disengaging from him as she heard Preeti enter the room.

Preeti strolled into kitchen and as it was late for her she grabbed a few sandwiches and left.

As Preeti left a maid arrived for her weekly chores. This made both Rajesh and Sheetal draw into a shell and after having their breakfast they went to their respective rooms to change.

Sheetal arrived decked in a smart cotton sari. She had let her hair loose and had tied her sari just below her navel revealing much of her vast bulging waist to his gaze and as she stepped into the truck Rajesh had a fleeting glance of her legs which made him aroused.

It was sometime before they reached the vine yard and Sheetal went deep into the woods before she stopped on the other side of the lake. The spot had lush green grass and cool breeze was blowing from the lake.

Getting down from the truck they strolled down till they came between thick foliage where Sheetal braving herself and taking a deep breath said "well, do you like this spot."

"Yes, it is close to the one I had in mind" saying it he sat on the green grass resting his back on the trunk of a tree.

"Shall I get a sheet" asked Sheet seeing him sitting on the grass.

"Not necessary" saying this he pulled her down.

This time Sheetal did not hesitate. As he pulled her down she lay beside him placing her head on his shoulders and said "thanks."

"Why are you thanking me" he asked.

"For everything you did to us" she replied.

"It was my pleasure and you know it very well" he said.

"But still you were so kind, so patient and so very understanding" she said.

"Yes you have tested my patience enough" he said as he drew her warm body.

She shied and said "how did I test your patience."

"You made me count minutes before I could have you" he replied.

"When did you have me? In your dreams" she asked smilingly.

"I had you when you agreed for the swim" he replied.

"Were you so sure of it" she asked moving closer.

"Yes when you agreed to wear the two piece swim suit, I was certain" he said.

"Many women wear two piece swim suits" she said.

"Not that which reveals most of their breasts and their pubic hair" he replied.

"Did it" she asked mildly shocked.

"Yes, I had the pleasure of seeing it" he said.

"You are a shameless creature" she said.

"Yes I am a shameless creature" he replied as he started drawing her sari out.

"No Rajesh not here" she protested feebly.

"Why who is here to see" he replied as he pulled her sari out.

"I feel ashamed" she said.

"What is there to feel ashamed off" he asked.

"You are undressing me under the open sky" she replied and looked up.

"Yes and it gives me more pleasure than being indoors'" he replied as his hands slid on her back.

"You are too much" she said as she resigned.

"You know something" he said as he unhooked her blouse and pulled it out.

"What" hissed Sheetal feeling the blouse slip out of her body?

"Preeti wants her breasts to be like yours" he said.

"Meaning" she asked.

"She wants them to be full like yours" he said cupping them.

"What about you, do you like them" she asked.

"Let me bare them, then I will speak" saying it he unhooked her bra.

Sheetal was elated when he unhooked her bra and as his eyes wandered over her naked breasts she said "what's your opinion now."

"They are marvelous, gorgeous, and just right enough to cup and play with" saying this he fondled her breasts.

"Rajesh you are making me dizzy with your words" said Sheetal.

"You possess such a fine pair of breasts" he replied as he started tweaking her nipples.

"When is this going to end Rajesh" said Sheetal seeing him take his own time fondling and playing with her breasts.

"I wish the time would stand still and allow me to do this for ever" he said.

"Have you not planned to go back" she said lifting her face and kissing him.

"That is the irony. I have to leave soon" he replied as he slipped his hand down on her waist.

"Stay back" spoke Sheetal in his ears.

"I only wish I could" he said as his hand slid inside her petticoat.

"What is your hand doing there" asked Sheetal as her pleasure heightened on finding his hand slip inside her petticoat.

"It is craving to touch and feel what you have not allowed so far" he said.

"But in the morning you felt it" she said.

"Yes, but then you had it covered with your sari, petticoat and what not" he said.

"What else did I wear" she asked suddenly getting hornier.

"You had your panties on and I felt they were damp" he said as his hand slid above her panties and felt her moist sex.

"No you are lying, it was not wet in the morning" she said nibbling his ears.

"But now you are on the verge of wetting it out, is it not" he asked.

"Yes, how do you know it" she asked lifting her body and hugging his.

"I can feel your hot cunt pulsating" he said pressing his fingers between the gaps of her cunt lips.

Hearing him utter the word cunt and feeling his fingers poking in "yes, since morning I am on the verge of coming," as she said this wild convulsions shook her body and moistness leaked out of her cunt soaking her panties.

Rajesh felt Sheetal's body shook with wild orgasm and he held her trembling body tightly in his grasp. At last when he felt her body relax after the convulsions, "hold mine Sheetal" he said softly.

Sheetal was thrilled on hearing his words. She was thrilled because he had called her by her name and asked her to hold his cock. She hugged him tightly and bringing her lips near his lips "you want me to hold your cock" she said before kissing him passionately on his lips.

Rajesh was ecstatic when she uttered the word cock. Holding her hand in his he guided it on his swollen cock and placing it over he said "yes Sheetal remove my pants and take my cock."

"My dear boy, my dear boy" saying this Sheetal squeezed his cock over his pants and moving up she straightened in front of him and still holding his erect cock in her hand over his pants said "this seems huge."

Rajesh was excited. He widened his thighs and looking at Sheetal's hand holding onto his cock said "release him and have a look."

"He is huge Rajesh" saying this Sheetal unhooked his pants and drawing the zip down she pulled his pants out from his body.

Rajesh was charged up when he saw Sheetal pull out his pants. Pushing his erect cock in front he said "Preeti had also the same words to say."

"Poor little Preeti, she had to endure such a huge one" saying this as she pulled out his briefs, her eyes got transfixed to its swollen head glistening in the day light and looking at it said "Rajesh you possess a glorious cock."

"It may not be as glorious as the one which you have kept still hidden" he replied looking down at the "V" between her thighs.