A Naive Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Rajesh this is more wonderful than the one which you want to see so badly" saying this she took hold of his cock in her hand and looking at the blue veins over its shaft she sent her fingers over it till they reached his heavy set of balls.

"If it is not so, then why are you hiding it still" he asked as his hand moved over the object his eyes were hovering on.

"I am hiding it, fearing this huge cock" she replied.

"Why, don't you want it to invade your cunt" he spoke softly as he put his hand over her panties.

"No Rajesh I am nervous, it may rip me apart" she said as she held his enormous cock in both her hands.

"When your daughter can take it, it would be no problem for you" he said as he placed his hands on her cunt before pushing her panties down.

"It's been a long time" she thought to herself and seeing him about to pull her panties down said "how can you be so sure when you have not seen it" as her body started getting aroused again on his ministrations.

"Because I think your cunt is livelier than your daughters" he said as he slipped her panties down.

Seeing him comparing it to her daughters heightened her pleasure "are you so sure" she asked again as she widened her legs allowing his gaze on her naked cunt.

"Yes, I am positive now. It is the most magnificent" he said as his eyes finally got glued on her exposed cunt hidden amidst the silken black pubic hair and as he spread them carefully, he saw the pinkish lips of her so well carved cunt. He was spellbound on viewing her naked cunt and repeated "this is fully developed, more glorious, and more magnificent than Preeti's."

Seeing him admiring her cunt Sheetal got aroused and said "are your eyes pleased now. Was this what you wanted to see? Are you satisfied my dear boy."

"Yes Sheetal this is what my eyes always dreamt of seeing" saying this he slowly put her down on the green grass.

"Now what" asked Sheetal seeing him hover up on her?

"Now it is time for the inevitable," saying this he positioned his cock above her cunt.

"What inevitable? Are you eyes not satisfied" Sheetal asked getting excited by his act of getting ready to fuck her.

"Yes my eyes are satisfied but my cock is raging to invade your cunt" he replied.

"You mean you want to fuck me, screw me" she said letting her tongue to go wild, widening her legs and curving her body up to accommodate him.

"Yes Sheetal I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck Preeti's mother" saying this he thrust his hot erect cock in to the steaming cunt of Sheetal.

Sheetal cried out in ecstasy as she felt his erect cock disappear inside her cunt and holding Rajesh tightly in her arms said "yes Rajesh you can fuck me and also fuck my daughter."

Rajesh started pounding his cock in her cunt, jabbing at the delicate walls of her inner labia and Sheetal on having a male organ ravishing her pulsating cunt after a long long time thrashed her body till she erupted for the second time.

Rajesh went wild with passion. His cock had invaded Sheetal's cunt right up to hilt and on feeling the edge of her hot wet cunt his cock started shooting his cum right at the bottom of her cum. As his cock shot out he felt exhausted and fell over Sheetal.

Sheetal took him in her arms and held him to her bosom tightly thinking she had only a couple of days to cuddle him as she was sure that he would soon leave her.

The end.